• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

EnergyTurtle

Smash Rookie
Played a Captain Falcon named Tyler on 3DS FG, I was Samus. We played about 20 games, and it was nothin but tryna style on each other, both of us got some crazy combos and gimps, very ggs, had a lot of fun
Haha that was me as the Green Falcon, I actually saved a few of our matches. Definitely one of the best players I've fought in FG and without a doubt the best Samus

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
Haha that was me as the Green Falcon, I actually saved a few of our matches. Definitely one of the best players I've fought in FG and without a doubt the best Samus
I didn't know you were that Captain Falcon. I just realized I fought you the other day. Great job, you're captain falcon is amazing.

Last edited:

OnettGirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Antagonistgreen
3DS FC
4742-5570-4170
To a person named MOE who used a combination of :rosalina::4myfriends::4bowserjr::4ness::4villager::4falcon:and probably a few others that I can't remember I was the nooby yellow and black :4ness:. Our matches were fun though I found myself more than frustrated a few times at my input lag and Ness's annoying as hell recovery. Still trying to get adjusted to that. If there was any lag it was probably my fault with my **** all internet. I noticed you could perfect pivot which I can't really do quite yet. But your the first person i've seen on FG that's ever done it so it was quite interesting to watch [even if I could only see you do it with Falcon]. I've still got a long ways to go, I just picked up Ness today so i'm still learning the basics of his character, but you gave me a taste of where I stand and allowed me to see what I was doing wrong. I just need to learn how to adjust mid battle. It was a fun learning experience. Sorry I had to leave so abruptly, life called.

EnergyTurtle

Smash Rookie
I didn't know you were that Captain Falcon. I just realized I fought you the other day. Great job, you're captain falcon is amazing.
lol Thanks, I remember some of our games now i think. If I remember correctly you were Palutena and Zero Suit in the few we played

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I started playing a bit of For Glory on 3ds and Wii U. Faced some good players gg if you are one of those people!

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
I faced a VERY good player who uses fox who goes by the name Geemo (I think). Man, he was so good that I want to battle him forever. I think we tied, because as soon as he beat me three times like I did, he left. He was also a good GW, Falco, and Captain Falcon player. If you're reading this please condsider battling me again.

Afro Smash

Smash Ace
NNID
Afro_Smash
3DS FC
2938-6360-9529
Yeah I always forget to save them then immediately regret it :[ If you put any of them up on here be sure to let me know!

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Big shoutouts to a guy named "Miyamoto"!
He was amazing, although a little bit annoying at times with his Bowser Jr. & Villager, but thats the way those guys are played.
His Bowser and Shulk were fantastic, too. I strive to be as good as that guy in the future :-)

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
I fought a guy named LA yesterday on the 3DS version and I swear I did better fighting NAKAT. I need to fight this man again.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
(3DS) I was playing a bunch of games on For Glory FFA and I came across a player named Xavier who used White Bowser and Dark Link. My tag was Wesker08, I used Blue Falco, White Marth, Black Bowser, Default Ike, and White Ness. Anyone?

Last edited:

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Hmm GGs to the Jasmin( I think that was what her name was) in FG 3ds. She went Rosalina mainly with Shulk and ROB at the end. I was Robin(Pink), Palutena and Lucina. The games were very close and I have a feeling the person is someone from here.

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
I fought Chuie who used Yoshi and he was pretty good, I guess. Man, if I hadn't used Puff I could have won that:confused: (still in training with her). If you're out there Chuie, I would like to battle you with my Peach Or Rosalina.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Show me you Can

Cockiest ***** using ganon only ganon thinking he can beat me with a low tier cause he's so gud, and here I am without a Gamecube controller and still whopped him some lol.

Promise you with it, i'd get into your stupid piviot shenagins and your ganon wouldn't win a game, but no i cant spotdodge or shield in time with this controller, anyway ggs.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Guy named Duck with the Shulk, the Jigglypuff, and the Ness, good games! I was that one guy with the Ike, the Ganondorf, the DK, and the Bowser Jr. First time getting to practice Bowser Jr. vs. Jigglypuff and Bowser Jr. vs. Ness, so it was fun times.

The mindgames with you not going Duck Hunt were intense, too.

RaphAttack90

Smash Rookie
NNID
RaphAttack90
3DS FC
0645-5985-1639
To a Sonic who goes by the name Prodigy, I fought you in for glory teams over and over again on the wii u with my one friend. You were an excellent player, and would love to play you 1v1.

AssaultVestLatias

Smash Rookie
NNID
PhobiaYT
3DS FC
1590-5500-1317
Shoutouts to a woman who (although I forget her Mii name) had the screen names of "BLAZEIT", "DORITOS", "U SUCK", "UWOTM8", and "REKT", those were some pretty enjoyable matches. Mainly used Captain Falcon, Sonic, and Little Mac (which was the first Little Mac to gimp me with aerial by the way). You also used Ike and Shulk a few times, along with others that I generally forgot.

I was "CODY" usually, as I used other names that made me lose since the controls change when I use a new name. I used Shulk for a while and messed around with Dark Pit and Ness too. That was probably the best time I've had on For Glory.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs to a Lil Mac named "Anthony". I started off with DK and I quickly realized you were a really good Mac main. So I switched to Mac myself to see if I could learn some stuff, and I did.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Fought this awesome yellow jp wii fit, excellent dading and camping, they used pink DK too.

Also amazing games to <XX>, the best Marth I've played.

Shout out to Mythe the kickass dk

Last edited:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
3DS - Whoever was a Blue Mario named Brock that fought a Fuel Ness named Timmy, I wish we weren't lagging, but it seems like it was on my part since my sister may have been streaming something. Apologies. However, from what I saw, your Mario was great!

Zeafling

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4897-6462-0307
Had to make an account just to post this! Looking for a player named 't-rx' who mains Toon Link but plays a lot more characters just as well! You, sir, are amazing!

3ds btw :D

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Lol. I just played a Ness who literally stood a the edge of the stage thinking that I would approach so he could B-throw me. I just started jumping at the other end of the stage but I learned my lesson about being idle. So I tried to prompt the ness to do something but he just stood there and then a cpu took his place. The cpu took one of my stocks and I lol'd

Last edited:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Good games to a "Bones" who mainly used Ike in FG Smash. I was the "CyanOXI" using Ganon. I've seen you around a few times to remember you. You're pretty good.

Freezie KO

Smash Journeyman
Good games to a Bob on Wii U. We just finished up a bunch of games. I played Olimar, my main, the whole time. Bob played a bunch of characters, and he had a pretty beastly Mario that he two-stocked me with. Bob communicated through his tag the whole time, and immediately told me good games. Great sport. Would play again!

slyque

Smash Rookie
Played against a pro Fox named Earth not too long ago. Lost every game, so if you're here, add me. So I can beat you lol. Also someone named DarkDestroyer, who was fun to play against. And my tag is Lonk, I only play 3ds FG 1v1. I hope I've played against someone on here. :p

Semystic

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2724-0984-7173
GGs to Cyan with Dark Pit! I hope to see you again because youre really good! Those freaking electroshocks! Grrrrrr.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
GGs to to mtinfinity, I don't respect Lucario (because being rewarded for getting bodied is silly)
But I do respect the match up experience you provided me.

GG to[TJ] Sky. Gotta work on dem MUs. bruddah

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
ggs to greg, your mario was nuts. Very few players do I enjoy facing enough to have one final match just to send the GGsGTG message and self destruct.

Gimj

Smash Journeyman
To the Peach named Kiki(who also brought out a villager + ZSS), you were very fun to play with. I was the purple Charizard with the "THOUWIZOWD" tag. Your Peach is so good, my fail Peach got demolished by you when I attempted it lmao. And I had a blast doing the taunts to each other jokingly. Not only that, but I appreciated you doing the "Sweet!" taunt when I got a good KO, I did the same but unfortunately Charizard doesn't verbalize that well.

In one of our matches, I was last stock and you were Peach trying to KO me off the stage, then I YOLO'd and just Flare Blitzed you while I was under the stage. It connected, then you bounced off the stage at lightning speed and I won. I was laughing so hard oh man.

Fighting you developed my Charizard immensely, within a couple games I finally "knew kung-fu" and started putting the hurt on. Sorry I ended up adapting so quick, but you were still a great challenge regardless. You finally gave me a moment of satisfaction instead of a state of frustration. You really helped me more than you know.

Would love to fight you again!
if you even read this of course

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Many a good games to Brian and Yolk on 3DS. I would have stuck around longer but I'm feeling pretty sick today.

Jugemmu

Smash Rookie
Looking for SERENA
On 3ds, message said "i lob u" pretty sure the icon was lucina
I used moslty FOX, also ZSS maybe mario my name was J
You used pink ZSS and red?head Lucina
tfw i will never find you
One of the best players i found in FG

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Whoever Gilgadin is is a blast to play.

I am MOM.

Last edited:

obama

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1332-8487-9120
GGs to a player named "shadow". He used Pac-Man, Shulk, Sheik, Pikachu, Captain Falcon, and Lucario. My name was "obama" and I used Sheik.

Top Bottom