• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

D

Deleted member

Played the 3ds version against a french person called "mr.moi"
GG man. We had a great couple of matches!
I was the ike player named "nick ."

Last edited by a moderator:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
3DS version:

Kabo, those were some GGs! Your Robin, Charizard, and Pit were all really solid. I was the default Villager named Atoyont.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGs to a Very good Lucina and Rosalina player named D (Yes that was the user's tag) my tag was Wesker08, I was the white marth, black bowser, blue falco and default ike. We were having near even matches, but somehow you were one step ahead of me. I hope you see this message and respond.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Wii U version:
Shout out to everyone I've played against today, especially this Little Mac user by the name of NooDLE^s. GGs out there. :)

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
WiiU: Shout out to Cap n' Jack, a good guy who loves to communicate with the tags!

Ironically, I encountered a bad sport right before playing with Jack, Rafa (tag Rafi), who changed his tag to "Usuck" because I predicted his landing with my Farore Wind :p

It's a shame as he was not a bad player, by the way, and won the second round.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
(3DS) GG's to a player named Candle who played three fierce characters including a Green Sonic, Red Sheik, and a Pink Capt. Falcon. For half of our matches I could only get one stock off you, I had fun regardless and hope to meet you again soon.

My tag was Wesker08, I used White marth, Blue Falco, Black Bowser, Default Ike and a white ness.

Last edited:

BBC7

Smash Ace
Played about 30 minutes with somebody named Soladel who's tag was SOL. Was it this @Sol ?

He seems to be inactive.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Good games to a player who went by "MOM" who used a beast Black Ganon.

We had some crazy FalconVsGanon games. At one point I was so hype that after I gimped you and you were falling to your death, I just threw out a Falcon Punch just for ****s and giggles. It connected and you lived while I just fell to my death in the endlag.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Before I turn in, I want to give a quick shout-out to James from England who played a great Jigglypuff. You got a little focused on landing Rests to end stocks a couple of times, which honestly probably cost you a couple games, but I assume you just want to do that because it's so satisfying. I was the Game & Watch player named Atoyont.

VictoriaYr

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2363-6451-1789
I just got done with a three hour, team for glory on Wii U stint, and had a blast. I played with someone called AHOYPHIL (with the tag AHOY), who stuck around for about half of my session. I tend to notice the Tags more than the Mii names. But I just had to come in on here (since I rarely do) and give a shout out there. If anyone is prowling on the 2 v 2 For Glory mode in the later hours you might run into me~ my tag is >7.

I still play the red-haired, black chest-plate Lucina... pretty much exclusively. Cheers and happy holidays.

Balance12

Smash Rookie
I played against a Robin named "A Red Mage" she was awesome got owned pretty hard yesterday I wish I could battle her again and learn from her and have a rematch she is the one that got me hooked up, to use robin :D

link2702

Smash Champion
man I had a ****ty morning in for glory for the 3DS this morning...

found nothing but players who are insanely better than me, a jigglypuff named Havoc, and some kirby who's name I can't remember stood out from all of em, havoc at least stayed for more than just one match, second match I beat him., but regardless its like I ran into nothing but pro players this morning.

I like a good challenge and all, but when every last player comes in and leaves after one match, it gets annoying,. they could at least stay for 2 matches.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
It's been the opposite for me. I've been getting a lot of bad players. It's like I'm playing a whole bunch of 8 year olds who just got the game for christmas.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
It's been the opposite for me. I've been getting a lot of bad players. It's like I'm playing a whole bunch of 8 year olds who just got the game for christmas.
Ditto for me as well, but on the wii u version mainly. Out of the 30 matches I've played so far, the one that was a bit interesting was a Rosalina that never used gravitational pull again after getting hit by a gunmen from duck hunt after spamming it for like 30 seconds lol.

Last edited:

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
BQT, where you at? Met this guy this morning, I played Ganon and he played Falcon, we played for like an hour and a half and we were even as could be.

DblCrest

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DblCrest
3DS FC
0018-2708-3882
man I had a ****ty morning in for glory for the 3DS this morning...

found nothing but players who are insanely better than me, a jigglypuff named Havoc, and some kirby who's name I can't remember stood out from all of em, havoc at least stayed for more than just one match, second match I beat him., but regardless its like I ran into nothing but pro players this morning.

I like a good challenge and all, but when every last player comes in and leaves after one match, it gets annoying,. they could at least stay for 2 matches.
I played Kirby twice against a captain falcon player today on 3ds. First I was red then I switched to yellow.
Third match I played ganondorf
Was that you? o.o

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
I played Kirby twice against a captain falcon player today on 3ds. First I was red then I switched to yellow.
Third match I played ganondorf
Was that you? o.o
was one match played on the reset bomb stage? I don't remember the kirby being red or yellow honestly...he was default pink. I remember her pulled off a lot of ridiculous combos out of dtilt.

Also I remember he left after just one match.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I really hope I can find Jo'Nation, who I played quite a few matches with just now. You used ROB mainly but pulled out a few other characters including Ganon, Robin, and Falco. I don't play many ROBs, so it was nice to play one, especially one who used ROB's moves so well. Your Falco was also excellent.

I was Atoyont and I used the red Game & Watch.

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Good games to a player who went by "MOM" who used a beast Black Ganon.

We had some crazy FalconVsGanon games. At one point I was so hype that after I gimped you and you were falling to your death, I just threw out a Falcon Punch just for ****s and giggles. It connected and you lived while I just fell to my death in the endlag.
Did not expect anyone here to have played me lol, pretty awesome.

Were you the Falcon that could run on the ledge?

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Might I ask if anyone has the time to fight me? I've played quite underwhelming players lately, and want to take the opportunity to fight some competitive players. Quote or @ me if you want to come against me, I'll be at the ready. I'll enjoy a bit of fun if you want some, too.
I accept your challenge if you have the 3DS version.

Also, great ditto games to a player named Arthur. It's always funny when you start a match with someone who just so happens to not only be using the same character, but the same color as well. What are the odds?

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
[Wii U] Shoutouts to Turbo. I had fun in our matches. You used each one of your characters really well, but I really enjoyed fighting your :4falco: & :4sonic:. Some of the best I've seen in FG so far. GGs.

D

Deleted member

Good games to WAVE on the Wii U version for the Luigi dittos. You're by far one of the best Luigi players that I've seen in For Glory.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Dear Mtn64,

Your Villager is really bloody annoying, holy ****. Great games.

Signed,
Le Troof, pivot grab-abusing Bowser player

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
(3DS) - Whoever was a Ganon main named Ed (but also used Lil' Mac, DK and Jiggs), was definitely fun playing you. Had some funny moments there! :D

I'm a Fuel Ness (the white and orange shirt) named Timmy.
Oh and for the record this is my first day actually owning the game. :p

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Dear Mtn64,

Your Villager is really bloody annoying, holy ****. Great games.
I actually played him a short while back on Asteriskrocks's King of the Room stream on Twitch. He was pretty good, but a bit predictable. I was Mario, and he seemed to learn the hard way that Mario can cape the tree...lawl.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I actually played him a short while back on Asteriskrocks's King of the Room stream on Twitch. He was pretty good, but a bit predictable. I was Mario, and he seemed to learn the hard way that Mario can cape the tree...lawl.
I really like that stream, although I get kinda salty when people look down on me as a player despite them using someone such as Rosalina while I'm using dorf. >_>

I go by Messhia_Dark, maybe we played? NNID is PINKYz, name is Zach, in game name is Opana

Afro Smash

Smash Ace
NNID
Afro_Smash
3DS FC
2938-6360-9529
Played a Captain Falcon named Tyler on 3DS FG, I was Samus. We played about 20 games, and it was nothin but tryna style on each other, both of us got some crazy combos and gimps, very ggs, had a lot of fun

Last edited:

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
I main Peach and also uses Rosalina, ZSS, WFT, And Palutena and I go by the name Leoness In 3ds For Glory. I battled against a good Mario with the name Josh. Whoever you are you were f**** awesome. XD and I wanna battle you again.

Last edited:

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
On 3DS, be on the lookout for a player named "U SUCK *** (dee-eye-kay)"

This guy ragequit as soon as I bodied his first stock...lol

And no, the timing was too perfect for it to be "real life issues." Combine that with the guy's name and I have a good reason to be cynical

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Shout outs to babas and his Pikachu for a pretty awesome Bo3 earlier today; I was a blue R.O.B. named Flub.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
I really like that stream, although I get kinda salty when people look down on me as a player despite them using someone such as Rosalina while I'm using dorf. >_>

I go by Messhia_Dark, maybe we played? NNID is PINKYz, name is Zach, in game name is Opana
I don't recall. What character did you play? On that stream, I always played as either a black Mario or a purple Diddy.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
GGS to some dude using a yellow charzard, white gren. His name was blaze T blitz idk something.

I beat him alot throughout though my MK could have taken his gren twice, those hiccups though >_> beat him 8 out of 12.

your charzard nairs too much, and your gren jumps alot, i could have punished but i dont have my GCA but wii u pro did the job. Just some things I picked up on while playing you, again ggs.

Top Bottom