• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Yosh

Smash Rookie
If you ever play against someone who uses Duck Hunt, Charizard, or Yoshi with the name of Yosh that's me, please dont hesitate to message me and talk about our match!

Last edited:

Shadow_I)ragoon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SyNeaX
Shout out at kingsbob really good player i met on forglory yesterday. I think he tried to show me i was being really punishable with my retreat ets with yoshi. The message got thru thx a lot would love to play you again i was NaeX/NeX playing yoshi ggs!!

HiddenKitsune

Smash Cadet
NNID
CosmicCucco
3DS FC
4639-9331-4635
I'm not going to read through 67 pages of lost loves but if anyone has read all of these and saw my name mentioned anywhere, please set me up with my soulmate lol. I'm CC online and I play any character really..

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GG to a user named m3wking who played a very technical green and yellow megaman, i was surprised at how you threw those gear grinds in all four directions. After i lost the first match you left, My tag was Wesker08, i used white marth in our match.

Last edited:

Flawed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheFlawedOne
Played some Pikachu named AmbyChu or something silly like that for the second time on for glory. I'm not sure if that guy is a good Pikachu or not, because his connection is so ass.

Had the nerve to teabag lol.

Even

Smash Rookie
NNID
iGrapefruit
Met tons of great players on my For Glory adventures! I mainly play a default skin Shulk these days and I go by the name of Even. I've probably played a fair lot of you guys, so thanks for some awesome matches!

Cyndaquilfan123

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cyndaquilfan123
I'm Christian.(My NNID is my username if that helps)If I renember I usually go by Blast. I play usually on For Glory. I main Sonic and Fox. If you guys ever have fought me let me know. I'm always looking for ways to get better!

Trickerhere

Smash Ace
I fought this guy named Eric who played the black costume for Captain Falcon and we falcon dittoed for days lol.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs to a cotton candy Wario/Pacman by the name of Ryan. I was the Red Falcon, DK, Zelda, Fox, and Puff.

Last edited:

PurpleWeeaboo

Smash Rookie
Had about 10,002 matches with a swell green Peach named Richitt.

Was the most fun I actually had in awhile on FG.

muddykips

Smash Apprentice
NNID
skippykips
3DS FC
3609-1085-1849
had a bunch of matches with "ya boi", a light blue yoshi

was fun until you started suiciding a bunch. dunno if you were trying to tell me something, but if you were, i wasn't getting it...

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Good games to Blitz-T who used Greninja, Kirby, Villager, and a bunch of other characters! I was the Marth, Robin, ZSS and Dark Pit with the tag "Matsu".

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs to "Light" from Alabama who used Blue Robin and Pit. I was the Pink ZSS/Red Falco/Red DK by the name [SB]Metal.

Our games were very close and fun.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Last night/super early this morning there was some good games with a Cisco from New Jersey iirc, using :4ganondorf::4lucina::4kirby: vs my :4samus::4shulk::4pit::4jigglypuff:

GGs man. Kirby vs Jiggs matches were super clutch.

Gator

Smash Cadet
Just fought the most on point ROB player I've ever seen on for glory. ROBkuando (may have spelled wrong), if youre on here, youre amazing. like for real.

BSP

Smash Legend
Ggs to SSJeff on wii u. I don't know if you're the silentspectre from melee, but the skill, knees, pivot Fsmashes, and green falcon lead me to think so.

Sorry for camping. It's Pac Man's greatest strength over rushdown characters.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Major props to Randy, who played a complete dastard of an Olimar/Alph against my Marth.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Looking for a player on the 3DS with the tag "ZeoLuigi.". He started with DK, then went to Luigi, then used a bunch of characters, including Mario, Link, Ludwig, Yoshi, Samus, and Meta Knight. All the characters were really solid. I had the tag Atoyont and started with Mr. Game & Watch, then used Villager, Ganondorf, ROB, Dedede, and Ludwig. If you're out there, let me know; I really enjoyed our matches!

muddykips

Smash Apprentice
NNID
skippykips
3DS FC
3609-1085-1849
shoutouts to Duck You the dalmatian. i was 052, the pink yoshi / red kirby

you were good, but your projectiles became a bit too predictable / abundant. make sure you pay attention to when your opponents shield projectiles so you can grab them, and try to approach a little bit more to make your traps more effective.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Shout out to a guy who goes by "Wright." Started with Luigi, then went to Ness and finally Olimar. I was the Zelda for all those matches :3

Good stuff, I'd love to play you again.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I played a Mega Man player named Xavi on For Glory. His name was actually all lowercase, but man, that was the kind of fight I've been looking for! Thanks for sticking around for as long as you did. Your Mega Man is a very tricky one. I hope we can play again.

FatSlapper

Smash Rookie
Shout out to rovone who I just played, my game tag is vuke, great Charizard man, and I thought maybe 2 or 3 of out games were really good, the other 2 or 3 I was über pwned ;). Always nice to see a fellow zard ( though I have been using Samus more lately..) and keep up the pwning! I may even have picked up a little tech too hehe.. Mazzletoff

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Hmm... played a guy named Satan in the 3DS version yesterday who had the best Ness I've run into since the game came out and I was genuinely impressed with his PK Thunder 2 mindgames.

I go by Eric on Wifi because I've been too lazy to change it. Once I do, I'll probably be Arch or FMOI. I very rarely play as the same character twice in a row and I tend to cycle through characters depending on how good I think the other player is based on the first match.

Throughly destroys me or the match is super close with it going either way- :4mario::4ness::4villager::4wiifit:
Matches stay neck and neck with me coming out on top most of the time- :4iggy::4dedede::4fox::4megaman::4wario:
Good match even if I two stocked them- :4myfriends::4palutena::4tlink::4duckhunt::4rob:
Fundamental/spacing practice- Almost everyone else
Er... well... at least you're tenacious...- :4drmario::4pacman::4peach::4zelda:(I'm hilariously terrible with these characters)

Techtonio

Smash Rookie
NNID
techtonio
@ Techtonio Techtonio I can't believe I found you on For Glory, our matches were immensely fun and I just recently heard you've been taking top spots as Ness, so it was really awesome to play you. :D
Hey man, thanks, sorry to have taken so long to reply. I've been in-between apartments slowly moving in to a new place. Excited to get back into practicing. Lemme know if you want to train with me sometime!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
NNID JiveJay (tag was Sushibox I think), ggs. I like when people stick around a while.
I actually got a friend request from this guy but I never add people since it seems unlikely to set up another time to play through Miiverse...but fun games.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
To Jusiah, those were some excellent Mario dittos we had. However, I'm tempted to ignore your friend request because of your message; which claimed that I won because of luck. I guess me winning about 5 or 6 matches straight WAS "just lucky".

Last edited:

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
shoutouts to aTgaX/Thomas who called me homo after he beat me for once in about 15 matches.
if you see this
stop fishing Tink Bthrow kills
and lrn to approach lol.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Good games to Button, an exceptionally competent Yoshi and Fox player. I was the blue / pink Pit and black Palutena. We played a few matches and they were all incredibly close (with the exception of our first match, when I stupidly SD'd as Pit). I appreciate the GG's as well. You played well and it was an honour fighting you.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Looking for a 3DS player named Brocko who used Dr. Mario, Wario, and Luigi. At first I was beating his Doc with my Ganon but then he started to win. When he switched to Wario and I went to Game & Watch, where we went about even. We then played a few Luigi/Villager matches that I won, but they were close. I really enjoyed our games, Brocko. If you're out there, I really want to play you againn

Niner

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts to Lobo from somewhere in the US. I was [SB] X-Ray and played Rosa, Tink, Zelda, Villager, Marth, etc. You were Sheik, Luigi, and Kirby. You became pretty easy to read but i still had fun. Special mention to the Tink dair kill on Brinstar. GGs, man.

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to Yoyo. I was [SB]Mike. Our Zelda vs. Jigglypuff matches were pretty good. Although I'm pretty sure the only reason I won was because of Zelda's 0.5% buff to her U-tilt.:4zelda::p

Sorry I left early, but GGs nonetheless.
Wait, [SB]Mike!? How long has it been since I last checked this? I remember you. Like two months ago we had one match on FG (trying to remember why I left), but I was Jonathan using dark green/brown Toon Link versus your brown DHD. You were decent with DHD. Although I winded up KO'ing you with your own can... And I spammed projectiles a bit much. It was a while ago, so I can understand if you don't remember the match.

Never_Midnight

Smash Rookie
Had a few good matches with a person named Shibbis...

We both played marth then you switched to Captin Falcon. It was two good games mate

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Wait, [SB]Mike!? How long has it been since I last checked this? I remember you. Like two months ago we had one match on FG (trying to remember why I left), but I was Jonathan using dark green/brown Toon Link versus your brown DHD. You were decent with DHD. Although I winded up KO'ing you with your own can... And I spammed projectiles a bit much. It was a while ago, so I can understand if you don't remember the match.
Hmmm... Although Jonathan is literally the most common name I run into online, I think I remember that match. I was just starting to pick up :4duckhunt:, but I've improved with him since then. I think we were on Final Destination.
If you wanna add me, my FC is 5198-2884-6597.

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Hmmm... Although Jonathan is literally the most common name I run into online, I think I remember that match. I was just starting to pick up :4duckhunt:, but I've improved with him since then. I think we were on Final Destination.
If you wanna add me, my FC is 5198-2884-6597.
I couldn't figure out how to change my user until recently. Literally changed it to PSIBoy. As the stage, we were on Tomodachi Live. Only reason I know this is that I saved a replay since you were the only DHD user I've come across until more recently. I would like to play again sometime too. My FC is 4012-3680-7916.

Sorichuudo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1977-1410-9227
So, i want to give a shout out to a Jeffrey from the united states, who played the 3ds version.
I was the green/yellow megaman, you played palutena first, then switched to fox, and lastly (sigh) megaman.

I admit i started getting predictable on the last two matches, but, and i apologize if i took it the wrong way, only because you won so much (and besides the first one where i beat your palutena, all matches were pretty close) i don't think you should change to people's main just to rub it in "oh look, imma beat you with your character now". Especially if you are unfamiliar with the character, that's why that megaman ditto was so one sided it wasn't even funny.

Again, if i took it the wrong way, i apologize. Other than that, ggs,and if you read this and are willing, i could really use a Fox/Palutena training partner.

Last edited:

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
I couldn't figure out how to change my user until recently. Literally changed it to PSIBoy. As the stage, we were on Tomodachi Live. Only reason I know this is that I saved a replay since you were the only DHD user I've come across until more recently. I would like to play again sometime too. My FC is 4012-3680-7916.
Ok, I've added you. :estatic: Send me a message when you wanna have some matches.

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Ok, I've added you. :estatic: Send me a message when you wanna have some matches.
Okay, but not today. I have to read up on the French Revolution. Finals are next week too. However, I should be able to squeeze in at most an hour's worth of matches with you over the weekend.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Met a user on 3DS named Guillermo who used Mario against my marth. I won and he left, GG though, my tag was Wesker08.

Last edited:

WyvernLord

Smash Cadet
NNID
WyvernLord
3DS FC
0860-3366-4038
Met a guy on Wii u for glory Called Mario with profile name also Mario.
I have one only thing to say to you; I hope you catch on Fire you Laggy ass, spamming, counter picking, cheap tactic that only works on for glory using a-hole.

I've met many people better than me and you by a lot who have made me far less salty than you did with your bull****

Top Bottom