• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Who just dropped 4k????!

TreK

Is "that guy"
So EVO's subtitle is 'the tournament of legends', I heard. This is freaking legendary.

:phone:

brdy_

Smash Lord
It's Portuguese, and it says (roughly)

Salsa:
donated 4k, melee is in the lead now

Lukinhas:
[quoting Salsa]
[links to the front news on smashboards about the anonymous 4k donation]
dat Salsa(?), is top of the news

V-K

Smash Ace
It's a real picture.

But the Evo and Skullgirls thing is photoshopped

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Calm down w/ the language, just praise God for the money from whoever it was. Melee is meant to be in EVO, and is definitely deserving of winning. I'll donate money too on the last day, and we should make 48 hr. stream or something on the last day because Skullgirls is doing something similar(24 hr stream by the creator I think). We all know how much getting Smash into EVO again means, so let's not let all of our hard work, money, and efforts go to waste.

Edit: Skullgirls is still up by $1,000. It's still likely we can surpass them w/ our Spirit Ball Fundraiser, but I'm sure they will have one of their own too.

smashmachine

Smash Lord
Calm down w/ the language, just praise God for the money from whoever it was. Melee is meant to be in EVO, and is definitely deserving of winning. I'll donate money too on the last day, and we should make 48 hr. stream or something on the last day because Skullgirls is doing something similar(24 hr stream by the creator I think). We all know how much getting Smash into EVO again means, so let's not let all of our hard work, money, and efforts go to waste.

Edit: Skullgirls is still up by $1,000. It's still likely we can surpass them w/ our Spirit Ball Fundraiser, but I'm sure they will have one of their own too.
???
its $300ish

Revven

FrankerZ
No, they're only up by $300 still. It hasn't gone up for an hour at least. I think Gadiel meant they have made almost 1k, not that they're ahead by 1k.

salsa~

Smash Cadet
to all the skullgirls ******s around there reading this

this isn't even my final form

Top Bottom