• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the most boring/fun character?

tekkie

Smash Master
Fun - Ganondorf, Falcon, Diddy.

Boring - Snake, MK, Olimar, Yoshi, Wario. The first three because they're too easy/repetitive to pick up, and Yoshi and Wario because dammit they're just silly.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Most boring: Ike and Ganondorf are tied. They're too slow, the game feels like it's going nowhere.

Most fun: Kirby and MK tied. I don't like using MK, but they both share a similar strategy: rushing. Seeing characters running up and down, using everything BUT projectiles, is immensely fun to watch (and do) IMO.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
Wario is fun, mainly because he is silly
Yoshi is fun but kinda hard to control stuff like the egg roll

The Sìrén

Smash Cadet
Boring: Zamus. overall, her moves aren't very varied. She doesn't have very many good match-ups, if ANY really, she dies easily, etc. She's just not fun to play with, IMO.

Fun: I'd have to sayyy probably Diddy Kong. Even though I do main him. xD His moves to me have to much variation, there's so many different Diddy styles out there, and it's just fun to mess around with nanners and nuts. Simple as that. lol.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Everybody is pretty fine. Right now I'm toying around with Ike and Charizard. But I personally find Zelda to be definitively boring.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
The most fun is Captain Falcon simply because there is nothing better than landing a Falcon PAWNCH on just about anybody.

I find Fox to be the most boring though, not sure why.

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
Fun characters = Link, then Fox and Lucas
Boring characters = Game and Watch, then Jigglypuff and Snake.

kr3wman

Smash Master
The most boring character is probably Kirby. You're like...

''Spaced bair...Spaced bair...Spaced bair...Spaced bair... ouh retreating fair...Spaced bair...Spaced bair...''

Most fun would probably be Falcon, Wario and Snake.

iBrawler

Smash Cadet
most fun: Lucas(I love challenging myself with his saviour jump) and the sheer thrill of zooming about with sheik :)
most boring: Wario(I just don't get any magic when playing with him... I know supposedly he's good but I Just don't like him)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
i think the most boring is King ddd, simply because im TERRIBLE with him! i have no skill what so ever with that lug of a bird! :/ I wish i did tho because he is a force to be recond with!

umm peronally, my favorite to play with is sheik, but she is BY FAR, not the most fun. I would say olimar is a blast to play as :D

~ARES

Smash Apprentice
The fun: Ganondorf (d-airs are so gratifying), Marth (dunno why f-airs are so fun xD)

The boring: ROB and Pit (camping makes me sleepy), majority of the Mario characters (movesets don't impress me >>)

ConeZone

Smash Ace
the most fun for me to play with is either King Dedede just because he has a wide variety of attacks and you gotta love the waddle dees and gordo spam...also I love playing with Olimar, it is very easy to piss people off with the pikmin throw and then destroying them with a red or purple pikmin when they charge you.

most boring for me would be Marth or Metaknight...I don't know why but to me a lot of their attacks are very similar, more so with Marth...just another swordsmen to me

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Mario is a lot of fun for me. Ness... isn't boring at all, I main the both of them.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Fun: Sonic, Wario, Olimar,

Boring: Mario, Link, Samus,

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
Fun:
1. game and watch (my main and someone who i thoroughly enjoy to play as)
2. pokemon trainer (changing it up is fun, just press down + B)
3. link (I like his projectiles and the lack of recovery is a nice challenge in itself)
4. wario (wah wah wah)
Boring:
1. olimar (pikmin throw + pikmin throw + pikmin throw)
2. bowser (zzzz)
3. snake (everyone and their grandma uses him)
4. DDD ( i find him annoying)
5. Ice Climbers (i find them even more annoying)

Tamoo

Smash Master
i think it has to be Samus, all it is is zair with her, kinda boring and incredibly slow

The only think i like about her is her arials effectively all autocancel so its like melee's lcancelling in a way

highfive

Smash Lord
Fun: Captain Falcon, Sonic
Unfun(that's right): Mario, Meta knight. Meta knight's voice just doesn't match his stature.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Fun: Sonic, kirby, pit
boring: Rob, bowser, ganon, charizard, link

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
Fun; PT, squirtles shellshifting is 2 gud and his speed is just too much fun. Ivysaur is so fun, lol I has vines whheeeeee. Zard is a blast to use glide, then barely tilt up so you are basically just hovering, so hilarious how he isn't able to fly at all, but he has RAWWWK smash.

Boring; Jiggy, I don't enjoy playing as her, its just blagh.

Heroes_Never_Die

Smash Journeyman
Fun:

Meta Knight - I like the character. His range and speed fits my style. I love gimping people. I dislike the God Mode, though.

Link - The character is tolerable. His projectile versatility is fun. It's challenging to win with him.

Boring:

Diddy Kong - I HATE Diddy Kong. I don't really know why, I don't think he's broken or anything. I know how to play him, but whenever I do I just hate it, regardless of whether I win or lose.

Zelda - Never really understood how to play this character and never wanted to find out how. Bores me to tears.

sushi-F13ND

Smash Cadet
The most fun I've had was with Diddy Kong
nothin beats a nice banana slip haha

And I'd say the most boring of them all is G&W
too plain for my liking

AfroThunderRule

Smash Journeyman
Fun: Meta Knight, Wario, Diddy (Offline only >_>), Marth, Pikachu, Kirby, Lucario, ZSS, Toon Link, DK, Peach (And I used to hate her :D), Fox, SONIC, PT, Ike, Mario, NESS, Yoshi, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf.

Boring: Snake (Kinda), King Dedede (Way to campy for me :/), R.O.B (Ironic right?), Zelda (Too campy for my taste), Sadaharu Inui (Lol J/K >__>)

Everybody else is tolerable (Sp?)

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Fun:
Sonic - Running about and mind gaming people is fun
Cpt. Falcon - God tier taunts and flashy moves
Pikachu - I just like the crouch sound and quick attacks >_>

Boring:
Ice Climbers
ROB
Game and Watch

Top Bottom