• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
DEFINITELY NESS

Nobody actually cared, even the jerks who were pro-Ness wouldn't have boycotted Brawl if he didn't make it. Gawd, I can't believe Sakurai actually catered to those few-in-numbers Ness-lovers. I guess he was too lazy to work out Krystal and instead just added Ness as a double whammy.

Plus he sucks:
CG-able = BAD
Gimpable recovery= BAD
No DJC in Brawl = VERY BAD

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
I hate Jigglypuff far more than I could ever hate Pit or R.O.B.

Yoshi's cool.

Mark me down for "Jiggs."

majora_787

Smash Hero
Pokemon Trainer. He talks too much, and his final smash sucks. <_< If you need an explanation, feel free to quote this message

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
DEFINITELY NESS

Nobody actually cared, even the jerks who were pro-Ness wouldn't have boycotted Brawl if he didn't make it. Gawd, I can't believe Sakurai actually catered to those few-in-numbers Ness-lovers. I guess he was too lazy to work out Krystal and instead just added Ness as a double whammy.

Plus he sucks:
CG-able = BAD
Gimpable recovery= BAD
No DJC in Brawl = VERY BAD
BECAUSE STAR FOX IS SO DESERVING OF 4 REPS, RITE?

RITE, LOL

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
wtf is with all the pit hate round here u all cryin cause lvl 9 pit whoop u. jesus btw mark my vote as ike that over powered *******....
I hate Pit because he is...just...lame. His NES game was awesome, but he is just a loser in this game. THE FIGHT IS ON!!!!! Epic Fail for the voice and the ironic lack of fanbase for his game, and overwhelming fanbase for his broken SSBB character. The only people who I think deserve voices in a Smash game are David Hayter's Snake and Chuck Norris' Captain Falcon.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I hate Pit because he is...just...lame. His NES game was awesome, but he is just a loser in this game. THE FIGHT IS ON!!!!! Epic Fail for the voice and the ironic lack of fanbase for his game, and overwhelming fanbase for his broken SSBB character. The only people who I think deserve voices in a Smash game are David Hayter's Snake and Chuck Norris' Captain Falcon.
Sorry, but your vote doesn't count cause I already have you down for toon link.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
And this is probably why he doesn't like him... Overused joke is overused.
Amen.

Chuck Norris jokes are not funny.
Captain Falcon jokes were never funny (because they're Chuck Norris jokes; but lamer).

By extension, people who try to employ tired, old Chuck Norris/Captain Falcon humor are also not funny.

It's over everybody—move on.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Amen.

Chuck Norris jokes are not funny.
Captain Falcon jokes were never funny (because they're Chuck Norris jokes; but lamer).

By extension, people who try to employ tired, old Chuck Norris/Captain Falcon humor are also not funny.

It's over everybody—move on.
so true,but i like captain falcon jokes tho,olny rednecks still use chuck norris jokes

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Thanks for all the voting everyone. I just posted the rest of the votes and the new results are on the front page. I'll be back on after school to count more of the votes! Don't forget to vote if you haven't!

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I don't know, probably nobody as I like them all :/ But I don't like Diddy as much as the others, simply because I think he's overrated as a character in the Donkey Kong series. I never liked the Donkey Kong series as much as I probably should anyway, so...there. Yes, it's a garbage reason, but at least it's not due to SOMEBODY'S VOICE which is a REALLY CRAPPY reason :D

Top Bottom