• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the best Marth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
My marth is pretty good, certainly not the best.

I would say RoyR or Kizzu has the best Marth.

Rave925

Smash Apprentice
I'm not the best, but I am good with Marth. If anyone wants to battle me my fc is 0774-4164-8743.
Just PM me make sure you rate me once you do battle me though.

Fenvir

Smash Cadet
Alright, who is going to be the host for round 1 of the Marth Main tournament? Be sure to hold it in a place called Albuquerque, NM for cheaper plane tickets for me- er everyone.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
meep is best marth, at least for now. easily
me and u never got to play at c3 we couldn't find an open t.v. Remember? The only time we played was during doubles on the big screen t.v. Not to brag but I was the marth player doing zero to deaths on you in teams and many others. Its cool tho I'll just wait till me and meep can play each other. Even tho we STILL haven't played each other in over two years since melee lol

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
you're basically saying your marth is better than meep's, which it isn't. you got 33rd, that was my first tournament i couldn't have been ANY MORE newb and clueless about the metagame and i still got 9th

kindly stop talking

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Wow this thread still alive...
Sadly yes it is....

I got 33rd because I didn't even want to play after teams were over not to mention we played smash the entire night before that tourny without sleep. I'm not here to argue if I'm better than meep or not because we could simply play each other to find out who's better and if he wins... Well kudos to him. Iol its not like there's any bad blood between me and meep or anything like that :bee:

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I kno this is a n00b question, but seriously, when and where is Evo? And I think Ken will have the best Marth, but DSF is good for now, even though he uses snake (traitor)...

meepxzero

Smash Master
lolorz probably only top marths are roy r, inui, and me. Id put those two above me cuz i havent won a tourney but i place top 5 usually in probably the toughest region. Neo would probably b there too if he went to a **** tourney lol.

plz dont talk bout ken who hasnt even went to a brawl tourney or azen who doesnt even play marth.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
I actually have this down perfectly. It makes marth really fun, and it is very useful and looks cool. I should upload a video >_>.
You dont have to use the "true pivot" to dash dance. Here's what I do, gets the same results and is easier. Requires the same amount of dashes, so theres no added chance of tripping.

foxtrot to the side, cancel it with another foxtrot in the same direction when you're ready to change directions, then QUICKLY cancel that with a foxtrot to the opposoite side. Am I missing something?

Back on topic, I can't wait for Evo lol. Somebody had better record kens Marth =P

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
hasn't been any? I've been busy with school and everything else in my life. I'll attend some soon I suppose. I'm going to Evo for sure, thats a big one.

What I think so far is all the Marth's I've seen are all the same. Not so unique. Just forward Airs and foward smashes (kind of the same way in melee). I think once people see my Marth in brawl, the whole Marth meta game will change and Marth will move up to top tier again.

Or I probably suck at brawl like a lot people say and nothing will change. Then again I've never actually played anyone in person and Wifi doesn't prove anything except the fact of mass suicides, non spacing, getting hit by things you know that's coming and uhh certain characters pwn on wifi because you feel like you're playing on a LCD screen x5.

So yeah, I'm ready to take marth to a new level :)
Ken, I have no doubt in your skill whatsoever. I am greatly looking forward to seeing you in action once more. You'll always be one of my heroes and favorite players.

That being said, I've grown up from just watching you dominate in Melee. One day, I will face you, and I shall power up to the max level so that when I finally encounter you, I will win.

So get out there, and show us what you got!

-Dan, a huge fan

P.S. Marth dittos are the silliest match ever.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i've been placing well as well. i'm going for first place this next tourney...i've just been getting closer with each tournament, i screwed at my last tourney by not banning rainbow cruise and i had to fight a gay metaknight fight...it sucked so bad

Vain

Smash Journeyman
So after a year + in silence.

Stop Bumping The Best Marth Will Be Determined Later
Is "Later"now, since a year+ has passed?
Can it be determined?
Is Marth insignificant in Brawl? Has someone actually showed his best capabilities?

C.J.

Smash Master
I've been winning tournaments and doing awesome with Marth. I almost took matches off Mew2King, beat Wes in teams, beat Snakeee in a money match, and beat dmbrandon and teh_spamerer in singles recently(dmbrandon in teams consistently, like 4 times).

I'm going to be the best Marth. Or at least one of them.

I just don't have vids, so nobody knows yet.
rofl
Wow, awesome bump.

Merce

Smash Cadet
The green computer is pretty tough, last I heard. Doesn't matter what level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom