• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the Best Fox Right Now?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i remember this one time at Chu's Biweekly that cactuar marth dittoed chillin and then killed chillins 1st stock, then proceeded to purposely suicide, then do this 3 more times and win

ROFL

sorry i had to bring that up i was thinking about it and GIGGLED

jesse - you read slow as ****

anyway imma try to get to be the best fox again

i wanna be the best fox/sheik/marth/falcon/peach. I'm like halfway there <.<

scar/cactuar come over. computers suck and get me bored after like 10 min

i don't know what to think over chillins prime vs cactuars. I'd prolly go with cactuar slightly, but chillins best was really good, but his worst was really bad. Like, we've 4 stocked each other before (me to him more than vice versa but nonetheless we've both done it to each other several times before over the years). Jman's fox is really beast now, and PC/KDJs prime were also amazing.

Cia

das kwl
u got 4 stocked by my falcon before

no but seriously i wanna get my competitive melee mode back so

Mr. Brawl ill MM your peach 10 dollars each with all 5 of my mains. Accept all or be a *****

i'll accept that under the Condition that my good buddy Mango gets to play in my place.

and for added fun, let's have him use Puff :rotfl:

and i proceeded to 3 stock you directly after that. so.. Get *****.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
CunningKitsune!!!!

edit:

M2K, one of these days I'll come over. No Melee, no Brawl, just F-Zero.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
m2k do you ever go on aim still? ive been going on there to ask you some stuff but you're never on, i have a good fox control =]

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
was your set with darkrain legit?

just curious..
He had nervous johns.
I was the first Canadian to ever make it that far in an American tournament, in singles. I was also the first from my entire province to make it that far. (All of this since the game's release)

I felt like I had alot to prove, after having flown out there and stuff. My left arm was shaking so bad I had to shift my body and lean/push it against the chair so it would stop. But it was definitely one of the must intense sets of my life. lmao

M2k is always invisible on aim lol.
true dat.

Dan615

Smash Rookie
If we're really going to have this discussion:

List of active Fox players who would qualify:

PC Chris
M2k
Cactuar

I'm not lieing when I say thats the end of the list. Imo, Colbol, Jman, and I aren't at that level yet. Neither is Lozr, Tang, Lunin, Lucky, or any other Fox main you can think of.

Thats what I thinka anyways.
Even thought i am a nub i honestly think this is true.

maf5693

Smash Rookie
silentwolf and zelgadis? i dont no man they're up there-i think m2k is best fox but my fav is definitely PCChris(duh)

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Free health care. nuff said.

Oh and we have hot chicks EVERYWHERE
Don't listen to RaynEX's lies!!!
even though they're true

Milk comes in bags, and everyone has an igloo that like to hang out in during the winter.
Everyone also has a natural tendency to play hockey when they're holding a stick in their hand.
Also, Canadians like saying aboot instead of about, and also tend to throw the word "eh" a lot.

Since sarcasm is hard to detect on the internet, I was joking. But bagged milk would be badass.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
watching Cactuar is like watching the Chronicles of Nairnia. (i'm totally making a cactus not-combo video and naming it that) cactuar is too good.

m2k's lost a lot of his tech skill & that was his main thing. he might still be better than pc chris or cactuar, though. he told me he was quitting smursh though =(

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
we have free health care here aswell and the chicks on the coast are pretty hot, i was sorta wanting to know if the slopes are any good and the life around the slopes.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
It's PC Chris hands down. There are plenty of Foxes that can be amazing at times, but there has been no other Fox that has been as good as PC's for as long imo. It just seems like most Foxes flame out, where they are still great but no longer get in the top 3 at tourneys.

It's kind of weird too, but I noticed that no one really mimics PC's playstyle with Fox. Am I the only one who thinks this? I mean Jman is amazing but he definitely has that KDJ shine you once and do a bunch of crazy things to end your stock style. Even if he is doing it better than KDJ is still has that resemblance. But I can't honestly place PC doing anything that doesn't just remind me of PC, even his other characters play a lot different than mainstream it seems.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
No but it makes you a lot harder to adapt to if you haven't seen a unique style

Top Bottom