• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the Best Fox Right Now?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I can't figure out if chillin is a troll or if he is grossly misreading intentions of people, and making ridiculous assumptions.
Raynex is one of the most helpful and nicest people on the fox boards, quit assuming he's making **** up or trying to start ****, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he BEAT you in fox dittos. Whenever you guys do that, you should record it.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I wouldn't go as far as to say that. I'll try my best, and he'll try to take my money. It will interesting, to say the least.

He is just trolling though, so lets stop feeding him. I should have realized that someone calling Cactuar bad couldn't possibly be that stupid and oblivious. Logic ftw

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
your question is irrelevant. what is relevant is whether Cactuar can beat Chillen in a ditto

since dittos = best fox

MegaMarthMan

Smash Cadet
Why it is revelant that cactuar is better than chillen(porposeful mistake) considerin

g the question. lol nice tittle
your question is irrelevant. what is relevant is whether Cactuar can beat Chillen in a ditto

since dittos = best fox
Should I rename it can chillin beat cactuar in a fox ditto?

chillindude829

Smash Master
god**** you guys are all so sensitive. lighten the **** up, its smash brothers.

and no i'm not trolling, i'm serious. cactuar isn't as good as he's somehow managed to convince everyone he is, and it's been that way since like 07.

also:

I can't figure out if chillin is a troll or if he is grossly misreading intentions of people, and making ridiculous assumptions.
Raynex is one of the most helpful and nicest people on the fox boards, quit assuming he's making **** up or trying to start ****, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he BEAT you in fox dittos. Whenever you guys do that, you should record it.
you serious? i'm the one making assumptions? raynex claimed i haven't played melee since MLG days, and i'm the one making assumptions. as for the rest of your post, cry me a ****ing river. "STOP BEING MEAN TO RAYNEX HES SO NICE WAHH" stfu

MegaMarthMan

Smash Cadet
god**** you guys are all so sensitive. lighten the **** up, its smash brothers.

and no i'm not trolling, i'm serious. cactuar isn't as good as he's somehow managed to convince everyone he is, and it's been that way since like 07.

also:

you serious? i'm the one making assumptions? raynex claimed i haven't played melee since MLG days, and i'm the one making assumptions. as for the rest of your post, cry me a ****ing river. "STOP BEING MEAN TO RAYNEX HES SO NICE WAHH" stfu
Ok your the third best fox who has posted here lol, Cactuar, raynEX, You and a bunch of losers nobody cares about so cry me a ****ing river yourself

okay you might be better than not sensitive ***** A.K.A ranyEX but, your an annoying ***** am I allowed to call you that? Yes your not god, get used to it

Re: question (lol)
Question who's the best fox right now
NEW-----who's better chillindude or cactuar

Wow I was right Canadians hate chillindude

Tero.

Smash Champion
Stop flaming against chillin, he had more success so he's permitted to say he has the better Fox.
Just wait until Genesis and things will clear up anyway.

*Who is that MegaMarthMan anyway? gtfo. (**** i hate trolls)

MegaMarthMan

Smash Cadet
Stop flaming against chillin, he had more success so he's permitted to say he has the better Fox.
Just wait until Genesis and things will clear up anyway.

How is that MegaMarthMan anyway? gtfo. (**** i hate trolls)
1 What do you mean?
2 It's not that he's not good he's just saying cactuar sucks which is not true. I'm cool with him thinking that he's better, but don't say he sucks.
3 Seriously what do you mean how is that MegaMarthMan it's a fcuking name. :mad:

This should be closed how do I count if there are 5000 posts and 30 votes?

MegaMarthMan

Smash Cadet
Theres actually 92 posts.
blinks at you for 5 seconds... looks away stop doesn't bother explain
Ok i'm not trying to be a douch.e but here's what to do: Chillin can write a thread why chillin is better than cactuar that's ok, but really most importantly Most Importantly people read the fuccing tittle and the description, the description isn't really needed but, good gawd people at least try to stay sort of on topic, like chillin can say I think I'm the best watch this O.o, or something seriously I'm going :psycho:
On this thread

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
lol who the hell cares if he JV4-stocked him in one match? That's one match. They were neck and neck in the other matches of that set and darkrain 2-stocked him in one of them, too. Plus, Fox kinda ***** Falcon with his shines.

I'm pretty sure chillin would beat Cactuar in a ditto, but whatever. I would like to see a $20 MM between the two at Genesis.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Cactuar was sandbagging the entire set up until match 4. He still won two matches without trying his hardest.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol who the hell cares if he JV4-stocked him in one match? That's one match. They were neck and neck in the other matches of that set and darkrain 2-stocked him in one of them, too. Plus, Fox kinda ***** Falcon with his shines.

I'm pretty sure chillin would beat Cactuar in a ditto, but whatever. I would like to see a $20 MM between the two at Genesis.
First of all, that single match was an example. When we're talking about the best Falcon in the world and another really good player, we can easily take any match from a set and use that as a basis for an argument. They know the game, they can handle the pressure - so that match was legit. He got his *** whooped, end of story. The fact that Darkrain 2 stocked him doesn't change anything. The JV4 stock still proves that Cactus more than capable of dispatching Darkrain, and thats all I'm trying to say. (to counter the "Cactuar sucks" idea)

Fox ***** Falcon with his shines? Its part of the game. If top level players didn't understand that some characters were better than others, they wouldn't play it to begin with. Character johns are meaningless in high level smash. Funny to joke about, but stupid otherwise.

Anyways:

The fact that Chillen hasn't entered a large scale tournament recently has to count for something. Cactuar has gone to at least 3 in the past 3-4 months that I know of. (RoM, Mass Madness 14, Event 52)

Like I said before, I might be wrong in terms of how often Chillen plays friendlies/casuals and stuff...but I'm still pretty sure he's not better than Cactuar. I'm not just pulling this out of my ***; this is based off the fact that he doesn't travel for melee, and hasn't entered anything big for a while. Right Chillen?

You have to understand that its not that I hate Chillen. The fox boards these days are really drama free; so for him to step up and say he's better than one of the top 3 best current Fox players is something you can't sit back and take in stride. Thats pretty much what unnerved me.

Okay, maybe you're still good. Okay, maybe you can beat him. But please, don't act as if you're still the ****ing man saying things like "he isn't good now and hasn't been good since etc etc". I hate cocky ****. Especially completely unfounded, hollow, and ultimately disrespectful cocky ****.

Cia

das kwl

LOL.. i've played chillin in tournament twice. good player, but he has NOTHING on Cactus.

but this was good for a few lolz

chillindude829

Smash Master
LOL, thats not biased at all. lets use the worst match of my life vs cactuar's best match ever. sounds good. i guess i really am that bad, with tourney wins over pretty much every top player. not sure how that works.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Chillin is getting so uptight and I'm not even the one he's arguing against.

I've never tried to convince anyone that I'm good, as I've stated clearly many many times that I don't really care about placing well or being well known and never have. Me being a top player is the opinion of other players.

You are the one trying to prove to us how good you are by fellating yourself repeatedly with your ancient tourney records. I don't really understand what you are trying to accomplish by getting offensive towards me, but you should really cool down a bit.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Chillin is getting so uptight and I'm not even the one he's arguing against.

I've never tried to convince anyone that I'm good, as I've stated clearly many many times that I don't really care about placing well or being well known and never have. Me being a top player is the opinion of other players.

You are the one trying to prove to us how good you are by fellating yourself repeatedly with your ancient tourney records. I don't really understand what you are trying to accomplish by getting offensive towards me, but you should really cool down a bit.
its smashboards, LOL

i think you're the one taking this too seriously

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
BlackPanther and Tomacawk are the best foxes right now...

that i've played.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
I love when people go mad hard, and after your reply they're all "Y SO SRS!?!?!?!?!?"

ewwwwwww haha

cykofox

Smash Ace
First of all, that single match was an example. When we're talking about the best Falcon in the world and another really good player, we can easily take any match from a set and use that as a basis for an argument. They know the game, they can handle the pressure - so that match was legit. He got his *** whooped, end of story. The fact that Darkrain 2 stocked him doesn't change anything. The JV4 stock still proves that Cactus more than capable of dispatching Darkrain, and thats all I'm trying to say. (to counter the "Cactuar sucks" idea)

Fox ***** Falcon with his shines? Its part of the game. If top level players didn't understand that some characters were better than others, they wouldn't play it to begin with. Character johns are meaningless in high level smash. Funny to joke about, but stupid otherwise.

Anyways:

The fact that Chillen hasn't entered a large scale tournament recently has to count for something. Cactuar has gone to at least 3 in the past 3-4 months that I know of. (RoM, Mass Madness 14, Event 52)

Like I said before, I might be wrong in terms of how often Chillen plays friendlies/casuals and stuff...but I'm still pretty sure he's not better than Cactuar. I'm not just pulling this out of my ***; this is based off the fact that he doesn't travel for melee, and hasn't entered anything big for a while. Right Chillen?

You have to understand that its not that I hate Chillen. The fox boards these days are really drama free; so for him to step up and say he's better than one of the top 3 best current Fox players is something you can't sit back and take in stride. Thats pretty much what unnerved me.

Okay, maybe you're still good. Okay, maybe you can beat him. But please, don't act as if you're still the ****ing man saying things like "he isn't good now and hasn't been good since etc etc". I hate cocky ****. Especially completely unfounded, hollow, and ultimately disrespectful cocky ****.
was your set with darkrain legit?

just curious..

Top Bottom