• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the Best Fox Right Now?

Bets

Smash Journeyman
Its too hard to decide. It all depends on how well they do against all characters. You can't judge someone on how well they play fox dittos.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
There were a lot of good Foxes out there besides M2K's and PC's, like KDJ, Mango, Shiz, etc. But they're still not as good as M2K's and PC's. Which is why I'm saying, it's one of those two that has the best Fox.

chillindude829

Smash Master
im unsure where you got the idea that you're good cactuar, but i've yet to see any evidence indicating it. so yea $20 fox ditto?

and the dude who posted after cactuar i have no clue what you're even saying

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'd sayd Shiz has the best fos even though he doesn't main fox. He beat mango and M2k with his fox.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
He didn't beat M2K rofl...he won one match in a set that he got ***** in. Plus, M2K was using his non-main (Sheik) and it was against Fox, a bad matchup for Sheik, on Pokemon Stadium, one of Fox's best stages. And M2K wasn't in his prime. But likewise, it really doesn't matter because Shiz got ***** in the other matches of that set and still lost the set to M2K.

And he beat Mango in a MM...but he only beat Mango's Falco. He would've gotten wrecked by Mango's Jiggs and maybe even Fox. Plus, Mango says Shiz's spacies only beat him 50 percent of the time. Also, beating two good people doesn't mean you're the best Fox in the world.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I think PC's fox is better than M2K's now, but M2K might be practicing his fox right now (while sleeping)..so I'm pretty sure it's between them.
Cactus, does your fox do well in dittos against those 2?
Also, cactuar I have a question for you. Have you seen this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15tnqRGz9OA
Everytime I see it, I think of you <3

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Chillindude is king! Hope to see him and Azen do a great comeback at.... Genesis? =O

Chillin's Fox > All =)

Seriosuly, this guy is a legend! (with Fox)

Binx

Smash Master
I think PC's fox is better than M2K's now, but M2K might be practicing his fox right now (while sleeping)..so I'm pretty sure it's between them.
Cactus, does your fox do well in dittos against those 2?
Also, cactuar I have a question for you. Have you seen this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15tnqRGz9OA
Everytime I see it, I think of you <3
LOL @ m2k sleep practicing. But yeah def PC, M2K, Mango, or Shiz, its really close between all of them, and they all play different **** styles, I also really like cactuars Fox.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
It's between PC, M2K and Cactuar tbh. I bet Mango would be in that company if he played Fox a bit more. Instead, he decides to **** with Puff, Falco, Fox and Falcon instead of one main or one secondary >__________>

Vegard

Smash Lord
I think Shiz has the best Fox right now, in certain matchups.

but overall, Chillin is the best, and will always be the best Fox, hands down.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Chillindude is king! Hope to see him and Azen do a great comeback at.... Genesis? =O

Chillin's Fox > All =)

Seriosuly, this guy is a legend! (with Fox)

Whats with Europeans and Chillen?

Chillen do you live in Europe?

Did you pay them?

Maybe buttsecks is involved?

hmm...

If you guys are suggesting that Chillen is better than PC, I think you all need to sit back and ponder long and hard about that idea.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Raynex is being realistic, it is you that is being the douche
just because we know pc has a better fox than you doesn't mean we're belittling your accomplishments throughout all the MLG events and underestimating your current skill

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Awww yeah, got a reason to use spaceballs' pic.

I mean, it's not entirely true for a character you see in tourney very often, but yeah, dittos doesnt prove who's better than who. It just shows who knows how to beat a character with the same character.

2 completely different concepts.
OMFG. This is the best picture ever. Saved for future.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
pc's fox is prob better than mine, dont see why you're being such a douche about it tho. money match me.
Raynex is being realistic, it is you that is being the douche
just because we know pc has a better fox than you doesn't mean we're belittling your accomplishments throughout all the MLG events and underestimating your current skill
I was about to post what Toma did, but he beat me to it. I'm not saying you're a terrible player. I'm saying you're not as good as you were before, and PC is still active. The fact that he's been going to tournaments recently and playing with other good players really bolsters my point. I'm not being disrespectful, I'm being realistic.

Money matching me won't prove anything, in relation to what we're currently talking about. If you want to play because you want to show that you're better than me; than I welcome the challenge with open arms and teddy bears.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
ive done some good things with fox guys.

but seriously, i think m2k is the best atm (especially if he can get a fox control he likes LOL) but as far as the fox i like to watch goes i really do enjoy watching the likes of raynex and cactuar and cactus person i also like watching your marth, you're the reason i changed to green marth i just love your unique play style.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master

No, Shiz's Fox is somewhat new to others and he's not fully confident with it. I'm pretty sure he even said so himself. His Fox isn't as good as PC's. His Falco, though...whole different story.

I still don't know why everybody thinks PC is "miles" ahead of everybody else in terms of Fox's skill. I still think M2K's Fox comes pretty **** close, if not, is better than PC's Fox...

chillindude829

Smash Master
I was about to post what Toma did, but he beat me to it. I'm not saying you're a terrible player. I'm saying you're not as good as you were before, and PC is still active. The fact that he's been going to tournaments recently and playing with other good players really bolsters my point. I'm not being disrespectful, I'm being realistic.

Money matching me won't prove anything, in relation to what we're currently talking about. If you want to play because you want to show that you're better than me; than I welcome the challenge with open arms and teddy bears.
so based on your assumption that i'm not as good as i was before (which is far from true) and the fact that pc has been able to attend a few melee tournies in the past few months, it's impossible for me to even compare to him? ok

and no i never said money matching would prove anything, it's just fun to take people's money in fox dittos.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
so based on your assumption that i'm not as good as i was before (which is far from true) and the fact that pc has been able to attend a few melee tournies in the past few months, it's impossible for me to even compare to him? ok

and no i never said money matching would prove anything, it's just fun to take people's money in fox dittos.
With statements like this:

Chillendude829 said:
im unsure where you got the idea that you're good cactuar, but i've yet to see any evidence indicating it. so yea $20 fox ditto?
you don't have to say that the money matches you throw out are there to prove something, its implied. I play this game, called super smash brothers melee for the gamecube. I'm pretty sure you know about it. This guy Cactuar, he jv4 stocked this other guy named Darkrain (you might know him too) pretty soundly. He didn't get hit for 3 solid stocks. I hope you've now become just a teensy weensy bit more sure about whether he's actually good. But whatever, he can show you himself.

You were amazing when you were running around ****** MLG. But you have to realize that you can't go disappear, play brawl, come back, and sit on this big *** pedestal and still think you're on top of the melee metagame. Then again, I can't know for sure how good you are. No one can, really - because no one has seen you play melee in a good while. But this is all simply speculation, and I digress. Make sure you read this part carefully, because this is where I admit that all this scrutiny MIGHT just be a big, shallow, text-ridden manifestation of my hatred towards brawl boredom.

I'm taking facts I think are accurate and making clean-cut conclusions with them. Realistically speaking, when someone doesn't play melee for a prolonged period of time they get worse. Right? (ESPECIALLY when it comes to brawl/melee)

When was the last time you entered a melee tournament? Serious question, no trash talk or anything.

I've wanted to play you seriously for a long time. Pound 3 we were playing Fox/Marth but we got interrupted by brackets. So this mm will be interesting.

Oh, and you can definitely compare to him. It would just be one of those pointless comparisons wherein one side would grossly outclass the other.

/trashtalk

<3 chillen

chillindude829

Smash Master
You were amazing when you were running around ****** MLG. But you have to realize that you can't go disappear, play brawl, come back, and sit on this big *** pedestal and still think you're on top of the melee metagame. Then again, I can't know for sure how good you are. No one can, really - because no one has seen you play melee in a good while.
LOL

ok so you're just really misinformed. it seems to me that you think i havent touched melee since MLG days or something.

and i dont give a **** what cactuar did to darkrain. cactuar has never been a threat to me and never will be =P

MegaMarthMan

Smash Cadet
Whats with Europeans and Chillen?

Chillen do you live in Europe?

Did you pay them?

Maybe buttsecks is involved?

hmm...

If you guys are suggesting that Chillen is better than PC, I think you all need to sit back and ponder long and hard about that idea.
What is It Canadian's have against Chillin?
Oh and Chillin can you please try not to get this thread closed.
Lol I'm also Canadian.

Top Bottom