• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the best Doc

G@BE

Smash Lord
Who is the best Doctor Mario?
I want to see Vids of him

I think Caveman is the best Doc but i could be wrong

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol, no not really boss8. to become the best, u have to play the best. Theres no substitute for proffesional experience.

and people need to QUIT saying CAVEMAN. it just gets me ANGRY. the guy doesn't play doc anymore!!!! He a sheik/marth kinna guy, who also is good w/ spacies/capt. Whens the last time he won a tourney w/ doc? Over 2 years ago! People are better now, and i'm sure his doc doesn't matchup to the new generation.

CaptainJack doesn't really use doc either in tournaments. He's a commited Sheik-main these days, especially since sheiks stopped sucking versus doc and beat him up now.

the best doc is probably BobMoney...with 2nd/tie with Kentarosu, KirbySquad,...then Farce, S-Royal, and me ;)

G@BE

Smash Lord
So yea... from what i have gathered from you people... Caveman is still the best doc.
Well yep.. If you could locate me some videos of these other Doc's that would be amazing thanks

@ Cyphus

Cyphus.... Caveman is the best Doc.... Take it

G@BE

Smash Lord
Hey Cyphus check this out..

Cave...best.... Doc....

But seriously which are some good videos i can look up to watch

the CRAB

Smash Cadet
bob$, smashmac and cyphus (in no particular order) are the best out there IMHO. i've never seen a match in which they've participated where i wasnt impressed.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
He says is bada$$ not bad...

The song is called Explosion from the artist Bond..

I do agree though Bob$ is miles away the best Doc out there, smashmac is really good too, and who knows maybe he might get there one day, but just going off placings in recent tournies.. Bob$ son.

HAEMO_LACRIA

Smash Cadet
The best Doc is the best Mario ! They only replaced the fireballs from Mario with Pills. So I say Captain Jack.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Cyphus will tear you limb from limb, Gabe. I suggest you stop mouthing of your ignorance as though the stupidity pooring from your mouth is fact.

Ahem, anyways. The best Doc in the US I think is Bob$. Not saying this from personal opinion, but I think he is higher ranked than any other Doc player, ergo, better.

As for the world? I don't know diddly about Japanese Doc players except Farce is hot ****. So I am in no position to comment on that.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
... come to think of it, do the doc boards just have weekly who are the best threads.. first bob$ Vs. smashmac.. and now just all of them

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Why doesn't the Doc boards have a video thread?

Most others chars do and doc > them!

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I'm the best Doc. If you don't believe me, check out this combo I use -

Fox at 100%, upthrow to rising down-B

Too good

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
I was pretty sure S-Royal was the best Dr Mario in Japan. Maybe Bob$ is best in the US or something. I may be wrong.

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
CaveMan is not the best doc. Even though captain Jack doesn't use Doc much in tournys, doesn't mean its not the best. So, i'd say it's a tie between Captain Jack and Bob$.

Top Bottom