• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who has the best/worst jab in the game?

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
No, Straked is right. On a jab tier list, your looking only at the jab, not at follow ups cus those involve other moves.
Then this is stupid. Who cares whose jab combo is the best? In ANY competitive game, jab is used to cancel into other moves because of how quick jabs are by nature. Disregarding jab cancels is taking away the greatest things about Snake/Ike's/Luigi's jabs.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Then this is stupid. Who cares whose jab combo is the best? In ANY competitive game, jab is used to cancel into other moves because of how quick jabs are by nature. Disregarding jab cancels is taking away the greatest things about Snake/Ike's/Luigi's jabs.
Yeah, your right, which is why this is fail and the owner hasnt posted in here forever.

If this is to be a legit list, we need more hard data. Frames startups, hitbox ranges, ending lags, hitstun frames and/or advantage frames, percent damage, and general utility (JC combos, projectile stopping, setups, etc.) are all things needed for this to be something more than an impulsive "LOL I WUZ BOREDED" semi-spam topic that we all know we don't need more of.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
I did not say that. This tier list is going to be based on everyone's jab to it's FULLEST extent.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Matador, you just now realize this is a stupid thread?

The creator makes these like, weekly.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Matador, you just now realize this is a stupid thread?

The creator makes these like, weekly.
Yeah, I enjoy trolling them.

I know, I suck at it. Falconv1.0 is coaching me tho, I'll be epic trolling soon enough.

Nestec

Smash Ace
What I don't get it is how a thread of this quality has reached **** near 20 pages.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Snake's jab is pretty bad, only for its priority and power it's the best? The 3rd hit (the powerful one), can be powershielded. Ike has the best, because it's capable to do amazing damage. If Ike hadn't a such jab and instead simialr to his other incredibly slow attacks in speed, he would be lower in the tier list.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Luigi? DUHHH
1 jab leads to a grab or an up b or many other things.
He most def has the best jab in the game

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Why the **** was this thread bumped?

What purpose does it serve?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Don't diss Dedede. Or else one day you're walking through a dark alley and BAM hammer to the face.
I have some of the best DI in Florida. My spotdodge also starts on like, frame 2.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Then you'll get out of your spotdodge just in time to be hammered in the face. :)
Dedede would be better off grabbing me. :)

Then proceed to neutral b.

Haha Straked has jokes.

Who else comes close to Ike's?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Snake, ZSS, and Lucas

Edit: I cant believe this thread is still going on
like this lol
People keep mentioning Snake.

I'm starting to think this community can't DI out before the third hit.

And ZSS and Lucas just have speed. When compared to Ike? LOL.

Top Bottom