• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else is nervous about Brawl potentially sucking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Too all Killer Instinct fans....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKUOiDnsLfo&mode=related&search=

I suggest you all watch this. Its from KI2, never played it. but man oh man, 80 hit combos that are fast and awesome.
KI2 is awesome, Dylan. I implore you to find this gem as a ROM at the very least. It was one of the few fighting games back in the day that didn't feel "recycled" and differed from the originals in obvious ways.

Plus, the music for the video pwns. Guilty Gear (yet another fighting game series for Playstation that you should check out) rules.

Smooth Criminal

P.S. Saberwulf + KI2= Sick.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6mu5pl14rTQ

Yeah, Fox totally doesn't wavedash in the end cinemas. Probably just the pot talking.
Oh man. It was worth clicking the link for this

YOUTUBE NUBS ARE SO ****ING GAY said:
grandillusion52 (3 months ago) Marked as spam
If you think your actually good, your wrong. fox is the cheapest character in the game and you can't even handle him, you suck!
I'd like to take a bat to this guys teeth. Cheapest character in the game wtf, ****ing scrub piece of bull ****ing **** is that??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=euHUAbmkyAY
this is the video i've seen. just wait till the end
Going through Adventure Mode of SSBM, on Very Hard Mode, for a No Damage Clear; with Fox using Action Replay. This video was created and played (mostly) by SuperDoodleMan.

You fail. :p

Beat adventure mode on very hard with fox yourself, its not like its hard to do. Youll see a different ending. Superdoodleman made his own.

RDK

Smash Hero
I'd like to take a bat to this guys teeth. Cheapest character in the game wtf, ****ing scrub piece of bull ****ing **** is that??
Jesus Christ, LOL! You did it now, scrub--Dylan's going to kill you.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6mu5pl14rTQ

Yeah, Fox totally doesn't wavedash in the end cinemas. Probably just the pot talking.
Just the fact that he thought the clip of the Action Replay user was the REAL endclip is hilarious beyond belief.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Jesus Christ, LOL! You did it now, scrub--Dylan's going to kill you.
LOL you made me laugh so hard. I think I woke my dad up O.o

Nothing will ever top that post I made about taking Shai halud's parents, face, house, money, car, and gamecube in a money match then killing him. Epicness.

I said I was going to take his parents, as plunder, in a money match, along with his face. LOL howd I even come up with that

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
What the Hell is this thrad doing at the bottom of the page?
Better fix that!
*fixes*
Now it's bettr.
Any of you guys plays Counter-Strike?
I play Source here and there, but I don't got the other versions=I'll get the later, or I'll continue procrastinating! :grin: My user name should be obvious=ya. Haven't played it that much recently though.

And like Paranoid Android said, nice save! ;) :cool: :)

Sensai

Smash Master
I attest that Source is not as bad as most people play. No, it's not as good as 1.6, but it's definitely not as bad as most people think.

I kinda play both...

SliK

Smash Journeyman
I have played 1.6 and source. They both are excellent but, 1.6 isn't a graphics hog and people are used to its game style. I personally like source more because theres some **** in cs 1.6 that just seems unrealistic to me like shotguns and the pistols besides the deagle being completely useless. of course m4a1, AK, deagle, and awp are still the best by far the other guns can actually deal damage. Some say its to easy to get kills and noobs get random head shots and i say don't be a scrub and out aim them.

kind of ranting but this games my favorite next to smash lol.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Yeah, I had a couple of months of playing 1.6 and I went with my friends to check out Source, then I started gettin double the headshots I got before. It's way too easy if you ask me, but it's the only one I can play online of the two. Source ain't that bad, though.

My 1.6 don't work anymoar cuz I bought it copied, and it ended up with some issues and $hit with the online crap.
Well, if anyone's up to the challenge just f'in yell. I'll be there in a sec.

@crytha or whatever the hell the name is: And Brawl's music ROXS so no cookies for you!!11!!

And Dylan, you should seriously change the title of the thrad to:
Who the hell cares about Brawl? Let's talk about Captain Falcon.

monty06

Smash Ace
i dont care what they do to brawl if they ruin it or make it awesome because im still gonna play melee just as much. and if it does suck its gonna be a breat loss cos i csn plsy melee more

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
i dont care what they do to brawl if they ruin it or make it awesome because im still gonna play melee just as much. and if it does suck its gonna be a breat loss cos i csn plsy melee more
lol we should be roomates. :laugh:

My thoughts exactly.

Infact, screw brawl. You can all play it and Ill just keep getting better at melee and ssb64. Youll all come crawling back later.

Pun lawl:)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
LOL Y34HDUD3!!! you make it sound wayyy too easy. I seriously am not that good at Source (I suck, what can I say), but when I get three kills, I practically get 10.

@ Krytha
How can you hate that music=awsome. The theme to the 2 trailers is done by the guy who composed all the Final Fantasy games (each with amazing music), the Melee Menu Remix was awsome, and the Ridley theme is always sick! Just look at the musican list and be impressed.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
There's no topic.
GOT IT?
:)

DESTROY!!
No man is left behind.
Maybe the gays.
Shut up.
Best statement about this thread, ever! :chuckle: You never ceased to crack me up, Y34HDUD3!!! :psycho:

Battlefield 2142...haven't played it, but I heard it was great. AS for the topic, it doesn't exist. This is the topic known as "talk about watever, as long as it's not on topic"...

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
NO topic!

Best statement about this thread, ever! :chuckle: You never ceased to crack me up, Y34HDUD3!!! :psycho:
Lol, Thanks. But I saw an error in your post:

Battlefield 2142...haven't played it, but I heard it was great. AS for the topic, it doesn't exist. This is the topic known as "talk about watever, as long as it's not on topic"...
I'll eventually get tired of saying this, but there's NO topic. Got it?!?!11
:p:chuckle:

Edit: good videos, NES. Your post-per-day average is monstrous, BTW.

Sensai

Smash Master
I remember watching that last match, 'cause I kept telling JWT to Upsmash. Then on the last stock, I remember me and Mslano saying 'Joot, he's gonna kill you with the Fsmash. Just watch out!'

And you did. Heh.

For those who don't know, which wouldn't surprise me, Mslano does NOT main Luigi, he mains Ganondorf. For some reason, NES n00b didn't wanna post any matches of us playing.../tear. I guess I'll just post one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcUsoc2fdzQ

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Time to spam the thread with my CF videos since Dylan posted videos on here, it's on topic, and nobody is looking at my video thread. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUtVNlDtXzo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNVytRE1lD8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ_ksgt4JAg (best one)

Yes I am not posting the ones where I lose. :p

Captain Falcon is the roxxorz.

*bump*
Omfg your falcon is sexxxy. Have my babies... please? :(

:laugh:

That does it. All new videos from tnga will be recorded at this weeks smashfest, you're all leagues infront of what was my crappy shiek, but we warned for I play a mean fox/falco/mario now.

But Ill make CF Videos, my cf isnt nearly as sexy as nes-noobs or that guy who made the ''falcon pwns'' video but Ill kick some faces regardless...

woah I just woke up and its 8 pm. I stayed up till 8 am playing online smash with my crew... they just plain kick my *** but I almost got superboom in a falcon ditto yesterday, and considering he's the 2nd best player in the world thats not too shabby.

Im off to a party now hehe for st jean baptiste, hopefully will get d-DRUNK.

edit omfg nes n00b, two more posts per day average than me!!111!!!1

Smashboards addict :p

falcofan123

Smash Rookie
i really dont think they need to change melee that much at all. but yes i am actually nervous about this whole smash ball idea. I know it looks really awesome but i just hope it wont tweek the game more than it should.

Superstar

Smash Champion
In SSBM, I am crap, in SSB I am less of crap. I have decided to devote all my training to SSB instead of SSBM, since I will never get the chance to go to tournaments, its better if I improve in SSB.

Everyday from 12PM - 3PM EST I am going to work on improving, but then come school again I won't have any time to go on Kaillera. :?

180OP

Smash Journeyman
This is this like a shoutbox or something? purely random topics.

You know when me and my brother play ssbm we say like the most random things.

Once he was hanging on the ledge with falco, he just recovered and I poke him in the face with the downtilt of marth and im like "hahaHAHGAHAGA......sword beats eye!"

Once he knocked my Link above the screen and tried to double jump Uair me with falco to kill me and he didnt see me do the dair of Link (cuz I was above teh screen) and I got him and i was like "hahaha the TIP(of the sword) from above!!".

or if I boomerang him and then fair him i'd say "that's called the rang to the fair in your FACE!!!1".

We coin ridiculous phrases for any sequence of attacks. It's hilarious!

RDK

Smash Hero
Time to spam the thread with my CF videos
Isn't that all this thread is about anymore? Lol! Captain Falcon is sexy, Captain Falcon roxxorz, Captain Falcon this, Captain Falcon that...Captain Falcon is the father of my children...etc.

Superstar, I play you on Kaillera all the time, but I barely ever tell you that I go toSmashboards and I know you here...

Our 1v1 matches are very interesting indeed...

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
$hit, I just finished downloading some CT songs to my PC, and I think I just had a freaking orgasm. D@mn Sakurai, just get Crono in and put me out of my misery.....

And with him a freaking awesome time-traveling stage with the songs of all eras!!!!

*shows fist*

Or I'll get you back BIATCH!!!!!!

xeno

Smash Ace
Battlefield 2142 is the slowest fps in existence.
Ok, I tried it for about 20 minutes.
On one of the tighter maps, I was getting 3 kills on one life my first time (lmao). On the other uh "bigger" map. WHERE THE HELL IS ANYONE?
Try UT2004, Forsaken 64, Quake, hell even CS.. fast fps should be redundant ;)

RDK

Smash Hero
Battlefield 2142 is the slowest fps in existence.
Ok, I tried it for about 20 minutes.
On one of the tighter maps, I was getting 3 kills on one life my first time (lmao). On the other uh "bigger" map. WHERE THE HELL IS ANYONE?
Try UT2004, Forsaken 64, Quake, hell even CS.. fast fps should be redundant
If there wasn't enough people on your big map, then you weren't playing in a good server room. Sometimes I have to leave rooms because there's too MANY people in one, and it's WAY too hectic, and not fun. I don't know wth you were doing when you picked your room...did you purposely search out the lowest in-room number? Because that would be the room's max, friend.

And by the way, I have all those games you listed, plus more. I love FPS's...I was just using 2142 as a non-important reference to "WHAT THE HELL?!" types of automatic patching that you sometimes don't want, and it's relevance to the Wii's internet connection. Now I'm ranting, so back on subject:

$hit, I just finished downloading some CT songs to my PC, and I think I just had a freaking orgasm. D@mn Sakurai, just get Crono in and put me out of my misery.....

And with him a freaking awesome time-traveling stage with the songs of all eras!!!!

*shows fist*

Or I'll get you back BIATCH!!!!!!
Yeah, they do need another FZero character in there...it's the least they could do for the growing Captain Falcon fanbase...Dylan Tnga, Y34HDUD3, etc. :laugh:

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Dude, you know I wasn't talking bout Falcon, rite? And well, I don't see any other F-zero char. in Brawl. But Sakurai's full of mindgames, after all, so I dunno.
And today's update is awesome. Way to kick off a week, huh?

RDK

Smash Hero
Yeah, I know--you were talking about Chrono Trigger, right? At least that's what I thought you meant by CT...I was just referring to Falcon, because everyone seems to be talking about him in this thread.

Meh, nevermind.

And by the way, the update was pimp. Way to go, guys!

xeno

Smash Ace
In Comrades 2 in Melbourne a few weeks ago,
I was FALCON PUNCH ing people randomly. It was friggen awesome.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Yeah, it was Chrono Trigger. We talk about alot of things in this thread, y'know.
Aaaaaahhh, I expect this week to be Extreeeme now.
Whatever, I'm going to sleep. See ya later today.

RDK

Smash Hero
I was FALCON PUNCH ing people randomly. It was friggen awesome.
...you mean actual people, like out in the streets, randomly PUNCHING--or in Melee, randomly punching characters? If it's people, that's freaking hilarious!

RANDOM MAN: La la la, minding my own business.

XENO: --FALCOOOONN PAWWWNNCHHHH!

RANDOM MAN: AH! You punched me! You just Falcon Punched Me! How could you? I ought to call the cops on--

XENO: --Falcon Kick!

*RANDOM MAN hits death wall and loses stock*

:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom