• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you feel is the hardest character in melee at Max level?(Besides the Frames)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
At a tournament someone was left without a partner, so he decided to team with a lvl 9 ganon, and together they managed to get two warlock punch combos on a team. If that's not evidence that lvl 9 ganon is god, then I don't know what is.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
If you di bad, marth and mario can chain grab to xair you.

adriyanna62

Smash Rookie
I Also all computers perform better on stages other than fd. Bowser usually sucks like he sucks anyway but try playing him on yoshi's island he will give you a harder time aswell as dk.But i don't feel about this max leval.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Luigi.
90% counter-everything you do with nair or dair, 10% killing himself.

and you pray for the 10%.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Ganon > Aerials. He also jabs a lot so he's usually safe on block.
Luigi > Combos and randomly KOs in All Star, etc. because of Handicap, B-throw KO at 60 in All Star is dumb

Everyone else sucks.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
I was playing Smash yesterday and Ganon has this D-throw to D-smash to Up-B combo.

...Broken Lvl 9 D:

Signia

Smash Lord
WTF is "Besides the frames" supposed to mean in the thread title?

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
FALCO IS A *****-OF-A-9!!!!!!!!

>.< Ugh... It Might Just Be me, But I Can Normally Beat 3 Lvl Nines On Team-Mode Unless Its All Falco, Cuz Then, I Can Barely Kill One Of Them... XD

Don't Know If This matters To You, But In Brawl, Its Luigi Without A Doubt... XD

Peach Can Be Like, 2nd Hardest Out Of Both Games, And, Ganon Is Like 3rd(For Me) In Melee... XD

So Basicly: Falco, Peach, Ganon. =D

soju

SD God
Man a young link at lvl 7, it forgets all its tech skills and is just there for one purpose. . . *** kicking >:D

but sadly this is max lvl so i just have to go with the suicidal plumber(too beastly) XD

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Man a young link at lvl 7, it forgets all its tech skills and is just there for one purpose. . . *** kicking >:D

but sadly this is max lvl so i just have to go with the suicidal plumber(too beastly) XD
Wait... Some characters actually are harder at lower levels? lol.

soju

SD God
Lol it's more of a joke between my friends but they actually do fight better since they don't rely on airdodging and powershielding, try it XD They also get really crazy combos off, like this one time where falcon did a dair into a falcon punch, if i ever get some time I think I'll make a lvl 7 cpu combo video

soju

SD God
Yes it is I'll get plenty of video footage of cpu's ****** me and a couple of friends, but if the name isnt right >.<'' The whole plan will fail indubitably

Top Bottom