• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which stage do you miss the most?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm sorry, if there's already a topic like this but I haven't found one on the first page so I assume it's okay. If not, close it...

What Melee or SSB64 stage do you miss the most and should at any cost make a return in the next smash brothers game?

I'd love to see Kirbys Dreamland 64 stage from Melee again. Man, I loved that stage

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Saffaron City and Dream Land.

WHO THE **** TAKES OUT DREAM LAND?

The Cpu

Smash Rookie
Oh man, Saffron City! Wow that brings back memories. As for dreamland, I couldn't give two sh-----shakes?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
And Peachs Castle...seriously, who wouldn't prefer Peachs over the new Mushroom kingdom -_-

Frogsterking

Smash Journeyman
I miss every single stage from SSB64, particularly Saffron City. I also think that the Legend of Zelda castle in 64 is infinitely better than Hyrule Temple, and that the 64 Mario stage is the best of all his stages.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Peach's castle, dreamland, and saffron city.

What kind of a **** takes out any of those stages and puts in something like new pork city, really now.

Discolicious

Smash Apprentice
Countless...FoD, Dream land, Old hyrule temple and i'm the only person who likes peaches castle melee version lol

AlexX

Smash Ace
Mute City was my favorite Melee stage by a clear margin. For 64 I think my favorite stage was probably Saffron City, Hyrule Castle, or Congo Jungle, though to be honest I find it hard to miss any of them too much when I like just about all the Melee and Brawl stages better.

WilliamXtreme

Smash Rookie
Tbh, every stage from SSB64. I recreated most of them with the stage creator, but it doesn't feel like the real thing. I especially miss Saffron City, Dream Land, and the Mario stage.

Which is why, when I get the money, I'll buy the game again. ^_^

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Princess Peach's Castle from the N64. Mind you, Brawl is my first Smash Bros game, but I did get to try the N64 version once, and that stage was my favourite the very second I played.

I'd like it to appear in SSB4, if Sakurai remembers the effect nostalgia can have.

RubenSSBB

Smash Apprentice
all from SSB64 like mushroom kindom, saffron city, sector z and mute city from SSBM i liked to destroy the cars haha

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
SSB had the best stages, bar none. I miss everything from there, and I miss the old FD (but new background=win) as well as Great Bay. Seriously, where are my SSB stages? Peach Castle was the best.

Denzi

Smash Master
I lilked Dream Land, FoD, and any of the old mario stages, because they're better than Mushroomy Kingdom.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
1. Dream Land
2. Hyrule Castle.
3. Peach's Castle (64).
4. Mute City.
5. Saffron City.
6. Yoshi's Story.
7. The Metal Mario fight stage (SSB64).
8. Fountain of Dreams.
9. Congo Jungle (64).
10. Jungle Japes.
11. Kongo Jungle (Melee).
12. Poké Float...'s mind games. >_<
13. Termania: Great Bay.
14. Brinstar 64.
15. Fourside.
16. Mushroom Kingdom 64.
17. Sector Z.
18. Princess Peach's Castle (Melee).

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
k, that's a lot of stuff >_<

*wonders if anyone would miss any brawl stage*

xxipwnedyouxxx

Smash Rookie
i would miss fd XD jk i kinda like samshville and battlefield but temple is my fav stage id prob miss that the most

.Marik

is a social misfit
Well, I still have Melee... but I miss Mute City. But Port Town is basically like that, and they have the Mute City music available, so never mind that.

I miss Princess Peach's Castle, from SSB 64. And Mushroom Kingdom. And Brinstar Depths and Yoshi's Story (Island in 64) and Poke Floats and Kongo Jungle and Dream Land.....

AlexX

Smash Ace
k, that's a lot of stuff >_<

*wonders if anyone would miss any brawl stage*
I'd probably miss Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Hanenbow, Pictochat, and Distant Planet the most if they were to get dropped in SSB4.

Top Bottom