• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do people main the least?

yamas11

Smash Cadet
I usually see people that have many mains, but I rarely see people having Yoshi as one of their multiple mains.

Famous

Smash Champion
Mario and Captain Falcon are the least mained...In my region only me and Boss mains Mario. As for falcon, nobody does.

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure not a lot of people main Jigglypuff anymore because Rest and her/his/its WoP got nerfed.

Zmoney2006

Smash Rookie
I agree. I think people dont use mario bcuz they jus assume that hes like the game mascot or something. I mean marion can be a dangerous character when used correctly. I jus think it seems that hes more of a mascot character than a playing character to people.

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
I kow at least 4 Yoshi Mains

I think Captain Falcon and Mario are the ones people don't like much

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Definitely Capt Falcon and probably Mario. I think the majority of old Mario mains went to Luigi.

Actually, I haven't seen many Samus mains these days either.

VSion

Smash Cadet
I'd say IC. I knew this good IC mainer named Mattrad, or Kory, but that's all of the ICs I've seen...

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
Do Yoshi players exist outside of the Yoshi board? And by main, I mean people who play him seriously, not just "hey, perhaps I'll play Yoshi today...".

I always thought there was a decent number of people who main Mario...me being one of them.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
All assumings were wrong to date.

Meta Knight is the least used character.

/thread

In all seriousness, though... After thinking over it a little, I'll say Donkey Kong.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Mario and Captain Falcon are the least mained...In my region only me and Boss mains Mario. As for falcon, nobody does.
People still main CF. CF's fanbase is too big (for all the wrong reasons) and CF fans are too obnoxious for CF to be dropped.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why would I speak to him online >_>?

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
People still main CF. CF's fanbase is too big (for all the wrong reasons) and CF fans are too obnoxious for CF to be dropped.
This is true, If you're an F-Zero fan, you can't not play Falcon, even if he's been nurf'd.

As far as least, I would probably say Jiggs, because there's just not that many people who mained it in Melee for any other reason than the great techniques like WOP and Rest. Now that it's been nerfed, there's not much point in playing it unless you're a fan of the character... and I don't know many who are lol.

Top Bottom