• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHERE YOU AT(CANCELLED - Mods please delete)

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
me and duy for brawl unconfirmed though its still a bit too far away to see work schedules etc.

Xelyst

-_-
If the main events finish quick we'll host a low tier. Brawlrlolrllol + / SFIV would be a quick pride tourney since there wouldn't be enough setups (Wii Hombrew/XBOX) to make it efficient enough with all of the other events being put into the same day.

There will be at least 1 setup for 64/Brawl+/SFIV for sure =)

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I wanna make it to this but there's 3 reasons I can't:
1) It's really far from downtown Brampton, and I know I won't get a ride all the way to Chatham.
2) I probably wouldn't have come anyway, the tourney date is my birthday and I know something more important than a smash tournament will come up.
3) It's the weekend before exams, and my marks are really low right now.

Kaybee

Smash Rookie
Coming from London I might be able to give someone a ride. However its a Corolla and I think I might have 3 extras in the car already... so you would have to be cool with backseat middle.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I wanna make it to this but there's 3 reasons I can't:
1) It's really far from downtown Brampton, and I know I won't get a ride all the way to Chatham.
2) I probably wouldn't have come anyway, the tourney date is my birthday and I know something more important than a smash tournament will come up.
3) It's the weekend before exams, and my marks are really low right now.
^ Why even post then?

As for side events, what Zen and Guru said basically summed it up. Since this is the first tourney we're holding in this area we want to make sure the events go as smoothly as possible. There's a good chance I'll be willing to host more events in the future, and that chance increases if this tourney goes well.

Bernard you know I love SFIV, but the main events take priority.

If it becomes clear throughout the day that we will have more than enough time to finish the main events on time, then we'll try to open up side events. Personally I'd love to have Brawl+ and SFIV as side events. Low tiers is alright too but they're really just a cop-out for people who aren't manly enough to main a low tier in real tournaments like me :).

10nessisomegatiers.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
This would be the longest drive for SRTM and I for a smash tournament. I'm not sure if he's cool with a 3 hour drive, so I may bus it down there, which says takes 4. If someone could pick me up from the greyhound station in Chatham, that would be awesome. Little details for now, but we'll see. And housing would be cool too...

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I really appreciate everyone who's trying to make it out from the GTA to this. Those of us from Chatham have obviously been to our fair share of GTA tourneys and I fully understand the troubles of driving this far to a tournament.

As for housing, I don't know if Zen and Guru are housing anyone or not, but if all goes as planned I'll be housing our mexican robot friends from Montréal, so I'm tapped for housing space. I'll see if I can find anyone over the next couple of weeks who can house.

Xelyst

-_-
Ryan and I are looking to confirm a venue by next week. I called a few places and am waiting for responses. Until then tell your friends and...

CONFIRM IF YOUR BRINGING A FULL SETUP, TV, WII, EQUIPMENT!!!!111!1

kaiokenhypes x9000

Patches

Smash Master
Yeah. I'm still hoping to get to this one.

I'll just need housing possibly. If not my mom will drive me home the same night or I'll be in a hotel. Whichever she prefers.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yikes. That's far. I need a ride.

I'll carpool with T-Dot/ Mississauga folks?

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. I'm still hoping to get to this one.

I'll just need housing possibly. If not my mom will drive me home the same night or I'll be in a hotel. Whichever she prefers.
If you grab a hotel, let me know. I'll split it with you.

Patches

Smash Master
well, if there is no housing, we should get like... a list of people stayin in hotels. We could all split a couple of rooms and party it up.

Iliad

Smash Lord
The distance is pretty wow. But i should be able to save up some money for a hotel room if anyone wants to split.

Also, tha Carter is from Mississauga

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
This tourny is fast approaching. I hope to see a bunch of both old/new faces there!

Yo Avarice lets fun a free/fun SF4 tourny. you down!?

Top Bottom