• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where My Girls At?

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Krystal and Lip are your top chances if you want female characters.
I would say that's kinda opinionated because Lip doesn't have AS MUCH of a chance if they are still going to use Lip's Stick as an item. If you think about it, it makes sense.

Not like it matters, opinions are opinions.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Actually, I think it does.
However, that's an opinion.
And I'm not in the mood to argue.

Let's just agree to disagree.
You have your thoughts and I have mine.
I Think we have one thing to agree on though.

A Female addition of the good sort would be great, right?

Maricalistaro

Smash Journeyman
Sadly the big N doesnt have enough female lead characters so we have to find sub characters to choose. I guess I'd go with Ashly or Micaiah,

Ryuuseiken Marth

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe that no one has mentioned Sami from Advance Wars. She's always right next to Andy on my lists, mainly because Andy doesn't seem enough as a Advance Wars rep. Plus, I bet there'll be Snake codecs confusing her with Meryl...

Sheeda might make it in Brawl as Marth's girlfriend in a Final Smash or AT.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I can't believe that no one has mentioned Sami from Advance Wars. She's always right next to Andy on my lists, mainly because Andy doesn't seem enough as a Advance Wars rep. Plus, I bet there'll be Snake codecs confusing her with Meryl...

Sheeda might make it in Brawl as Marth's girlfriend in a Final Smash or AT.
It's just she seems too unlikely without a confirmed AWs character, namely Andy, thus Sami hasn't been mentioned.

I'd love her in, but it's basically not worth considering till Andy appears.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Have you considered putting up support thread links in your first post?

KUMATORA FOR BRAWL!

superduper

Smash Cadet
We need Mona from Warioware and Adeleine from Kirby games =[

Adeleine is supercute and would make a very good character, imo. And she has some sort of significance in the Kirby series. Anyway, if they're gonna put a character that uses a paintbrush, she's way better than stupid bowser jr.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Have you considered putting up support thread links in your first post?

KUMATORA FOR BRAWL!

Actually, no I haven't considered that. It would be a good idea though. I'm just too lazy to do it.
It is now on my to-do list. :p

We need Mona from Warioware and Adeleine from Kirby games =[

Adeleine is supercute and would make a very good character, imo. And she has some sort of significance in the Kirby series. Anyway, if they're gonna put a character that uses a paintbrush, she's way better than stupid bowser jr.
Well, it might just be me, but I didn't know who Adeline was until you said 'paintbrush'. Of course that was probably just me but I couldn't completely see her fitting in too well.

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
I whole-heartedly agree with you, HipsterKid. I's rather frustrating to see all of the female characters get ignored. But the number one thing that will get me upset is if Micaiah doesn't get in, and instead, other male Fire Emblem characters get in. I'm really worried for Micaiah. Does Sakurai know enough about Fire Emblem (that it's not all about men with swords)? Moreover, has Sakurai ever heard of Micaiah? I mean, (correct me if I'm wrong) he didn't know about Krystal until fans suggested that she be in Brawl...

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I whole-heartedly agree with you, HipsterKid. I's rather frustrating to see all of the female characters get ignored. But the number one thing that will get me upset is if Micaiah doesn't get in, and instead, other male Fire Emblem characters get in. I'm really worried for Micaiah. Does Sakurai know enough about Fire Emblem (that it's not all about men with swords)? Moreover, has Sakurai ever heard of Micaiah? I mean, (correct me if I'm wrong) he didn't know about Krystal until fans suggested that she be in Brawl...
Well, I guess we won't totally know if Sakurai knows about her until:
1) She is confirmed on the DOJO!.
2) February 10, 2008.

I would LOVE to see Micaiah in. I am dying to try out a Micaiah/ Zelda team (Or even better, a Micaiah/Zelda/Midna team! :love:). I would die to see that. But, until then, we will have to keep hoping for her.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I think a Micaiah/Kumatora team would be better.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the double post, folks. It's more of a bump than anything else.

But, I was also thinking. Any thoughts on Jody Summer from F-Zero being a character? She'd be a nice addition to the F-Zero category of characters...

Lobelia Boy

Smash Rookie
I'm kinda surprised at the lack of love for Valentina here. She may have not been one of Super Mario RPG's focal points, but she WAS cool. Diamond Saw? Dodo summon? Come on...anyone?
No, but you know who would RULE in Brawl?

Remember me, gumshoe?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
If you think about it, she was out before I was born (I'm only 15, born in 1992).
Secondly, her games came out when I was like, 4 or 5.

I do remember who she is.
But not greatly.
Well, I'm only a couple of years older than you. To me, 4 or 5 seems plenty old enough to be exposed to the games, but if your school didn't force her on you, then that may be why. It's not like my mom bought me a Carmen Sandiego game; the school used her for (as someone briefly mentioned earlier) "edutainment" purposes.

However, as long as you remember that she exists, I am at peace. *returns to meditation*

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Well, I'm only a couple of years older than you. To me, 4 or 5 seems plenty old enough to be exposed to the games, but if your school didn't force her on you, then that may be why. It's not like my mom bought me a Carmen Sandiego game; the school used her for (as someone briefly mentioned earlier) "edutainment" purposes.

However, as long as you remember that she exists, I am at peace. *returns to meditation*
No you have to expose them when they re new borns . The object is to hold a GBA in their eye view before they develop small motor skills. Then you get them on leapster until their old enough to be exposed to wii. Soon you'll have a 21 year fat guy living with his mother whose whole life is developed around smash boards.

So where on earth is Carmen SanDiego?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
No you have to expose them when they re new borns . The object is to hold a GBA in their eye view before they develop small motor skills. Then you get them on leapster until their old enough to be exposed to wii. Soon you'll have a 21 year fat guy living with his mother whose whole life is developed around smash boards.
Maybe so. But if that guy knows where Carmen Sandiego is, he's golden.

Trick question. She's NOT on Earth. Those elementary school *******s were playin' us for fools.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace

Nope. That was one thing that my school kind of lacked.
Technology. Not to say that we didn't have computers.
But we only got to use them about twice a month, if we were lucky.
Luckily, things have changed for me and my new school is more than just technologically advanced, if there is such a thing.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

Nice job stereotyping.....

Also, a lot of legitimate people still live with their folks at 21, they're called college students and most still either really or technically live with their parents, so most people who don't at age 21 are looking at basically no prospects for the rest of their life.

Anyway, the reason the game is educational is because it teaches geography (and history as well if I remember correctly).

And.... I know she has no chance, but wouldn't you guys love to see Carmen Sandiego in Brawl, I know she were joking, but she'd be a really cool character. Excuse me, so low a chance that it is almost indistinguishable from zero.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Nice job stereotyping.....

Also, a lot of legitimate people still live with their folks at 21, they're called college students and most still either really or technically live with their parents, so most people who don't at age 21 are looking at basically no prospects for the rest of their life.

Anyway, the reason the game is educational is because it teaches geography (and history as well if I remember correctly).

And.... I know she has no chance, but wouldn't you guys love to see Carmen Sandiego in Brawl, I know she were joking, but she'd be a really cool character. Excuse me, so low a chance that it is almost indistinguishable from zero.
Sorry dude, but even Gardevoir has more chance to be playable than Carmen Sandiego.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
We have a lack of playable female fighters.

I would be disappointed if whe hadn't even a few more female fighters (AC-Human/PT/Pokémon doesn't count)

We have:
*Peach
*Zelda ( /Shiek)
*Samus / Zamus
-Nana

She will be a charcter for sure:
*Krystal

Likely:
*Lip/Furil (critical condition)
*Micaiah
*Midna (+Wolflink)

Others:
*Someone from Wario Ware/(Land):
Ashley&Red - Kat&Ana - Mona (- Captain Syrup) .... (I like Ashley....)
*Kos-Mos (2nd-Party - Xenosaga I + II for DS confirmed)
*Another female FE-Char (they're so many...)
*Kumatora (I think Claus is more important - Maybe 3rd Motherchar)

Alternate Outfits:
*Dixie - Diddy (...well, the same color)
*Daisy - Peach
*(Ice Climbers - Nana as head of team)
___
*Female PT
*Female AC-Human

Deconfirmed:
*Gardevoir
*Lyn
*Jill

I think a fighting game should have about 1/4 female characters.
Maybe they aren't so many female characters, because Nintendo hasn't that many important females.

Super Smash Sis Brawl ftw! :laugh:

Maggirus

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
We have a lack of playable female fighters.

I would be disappointed if whe hadn't even a few more female fighters (AC-Human/PT/Pokémon doesn't count)

We have:
*Peach
*Zelda ( /Shiek)
*Samus / Zamus
-Nana

She will be a charcter for sure:
*Krystal

Likely:
*Lip/Furil (critical condition)
*Micaiah
*Midna (+Wolflink)

Others:
*Someone from Wario Ware/(Land):
Ashley&Red - Kat&Ana - Mona (- Captain Syrup) .... (I like Ashley....)
*Kos-Mos (2nd-Party - Xenosaga I + II for DS confirmed)
*Another female FE-Char (they're so many...)
*Kumatora (I think Claus is more important - Maybe 3rd Motherchar)

Alternate Outfits:
*Dixie - Diddy (...well, the same color)
*Daisy - Peach
*(Ice Climbers - Nana as head of team)
___
*Female PT
*Female AC-Human

Deconfirmed:
*Gardevoir
*Lyn
*Jill

I think a fighting game should have about 1/4 female characters.
Maybe they aren't so many female characters, because Nintendo hasn't that many important females.

Super Smash Sis Brawl ftw! :laugh:

Maggirus
Having the roster with 1/4 girls might be a little hard, especially if the roster has 50 characters. My personal roster has about 50-53 characters and 20% of them are girls.

As for the MOTHER 3 characters, I'm personally hoping we get three. I think that many believe it's unlikely due to popularity. The amount of characters that get in per series should be determined solely on the individual's worthiness. That's why Metroid may only have three characters because there aren't enough worthy ones.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Having the roster with 1/4 girls might be a little hard, especially if the roster has 50 characters. My personal roster has about 50-53 characters and 20% of them are girls.

As for the MOTHER 3 characters, I'm personally hoping we get three. I think that many believe it's unlikely due to popularity. The amount of characters that get in per series should be determined solely on the individual's worthiness. That's why Metroid may only have three characters because there aren't enough worthy ones.
Who's the third?

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
The only reason why I want more female characters in this game is because I'm tired of all these fangirls making Link x Marth pairings. YURI is what we need :psycho:

Enigma14

Smash Champion
The only reason why I want more female characters in this game is because I'm tired of all these fangirls making Link x Marth pairings. YURI is what we need :psycho:
Not a good way to promote the game or the female sez

Top Bottom