• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where My Girls At?

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
That would be cool, but I'd rather have her as a PC, though I dislike non-Nintendo characters in Nintendo games...

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I'd rather have Amy or Tails than Rouge, because there more, "user friendly". Besides, Rouge is a bad example for children: She's a **** and a greedy theif.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I know that this is the female thread, but I think ethan was referring to the fact that having either one of those two would be better than Rouge.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh lord, lol!

Did you get my PM, NRWC?
Now that you mention it, I had an unread PM waiting for me. >__>

I replied back, with a question.

Ummmmmm. . . MORE DOUBLE X CHROMOSOMES FOR BRAWL VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The Perfect Midna moveset: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3008652#post3008652

My loyalties lie with Midna and Krystal. Anyone else is extra, but those two are nessecities, the simple bear nessecities.
Forget about your worries and your strife.

Represent that Jungle Book.

Sadly, I can't say I care too much about Midna or Krystal. Midna more than Krystal, but Krystal seems more likely since she's now apparently an official part of the SF cast.

ledhead

Smash Apprentice
If Issac has decent chances of getting in, then Jenna's are almost as high. She is the third char you get in your party in GS1, although that's only for a very short time. She is the first char you get to use in GS2. She is also the only playable char who is not a lead to have her own battle music. And she's Issac's gf (sorta) and Felix is her brother, and both of those guys showed up on the Brawl poll.

And with that list of female GS characters, Menardi isn't included. She deserves the spot more than Karst. Karst is her little sister, plays a smaller role in the series, and only appears 4 times in the whole second game (Madra, Champa, Jupiter Lighthouse, Mars Lighthouse). Even though Menardi isn't in the second game, she is still mentioned and talked about by Karst the few times that Karst is actually there.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If Issac has decent chances of getting in, then Jenna's are almost as high. She is the third char you get in your party in GS1, although that's only for a very short time. She is the first char you get to use in GS2. She is also the only playable char who is not a lead to have her own battle music. And she's Issac's gf (sorta) and Felix's brother, and both of those guys showed up on the Brawl poll.

And with that list of female GS characters, Menardi isn't included. She deserves the spot more than Karst. Karst is her little sister, and plays a smaller role in the series overall. Even though Menardi isn't in teh second game, she is still mentioned and talked about by Karst.
She's Felix's brother? And wouldn't NOT having her own battle music mean she was mostly unimportant?

...I think only Isaac is getting in if anyone

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
I would die if Jenna got in, but I don't see her chances as very high. I second Menardi though, but I don't see her getting in without Saturos and etc. So she has even less chances.

It'd be heart attacking to have a Golden Sun triple rep in Isaac, Alex and Jenna, but I don't see that happening in Brawl.

I say we add Amy Rose to the list, even though Mario's mom has a higher chance of getting in.

Can't think of anyone else at the moment... but I'm sure there's some at the back of my head.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
If there is one person that I want to get it, it's Midna.

Then Micaiah but that's another story.

Um... Amy is in the list.
I only put her as Amy though..

Should add the Rose part...

Done!

And with that list of female GS characters, Menardi isn't included. She deserves the spot more than Karst. Karst is her little sister, plays a smaller role in the series, and only appears 4 times in the whole second game (Madra, Champa, Jupiter Lighthouse, Mars Lighthouse). Even though Menardi isn't in the second game, she is still mentioned and talked about by Karst the few times that Karst is actually there.
I wasn't really the one who had suggested that. I had see in it a post about possible magic users and I added them.

I will add them at your wish.

Done!

Shadoshi

Smash Rookie
I too am a huge Peach user, she may be my second best character (first being Ness... But I have in fact been using Peach more lately and may be equal with her to Ness now). I really do wish for more girls to show up in the game and for more updates to be revealed on the ones that are already in it. You'll find out about me really fast that I am a HUGE video game 'female' fan, and tend to want to use them more in games than guys (I mean really, who wants to sit there and stare at some big sweaty dude as your main character?).

I would probably have a heart attack if either Kumatora or Paula were in the game. I want Kumatora more, but Paula would be nearly just as awesome. I'm an extremely HUGE Mother/Earthbound series fan (It happens to be my favorite game series) and would love to see this happen. If either of them were in the game, they would quickly become my favorite character probably.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Firstly, welcome to Smashboards and congrats on your first post.

Secondly, moving to your post, I think using the female characters in any game is way more fun. I just get some sort of thrill kicking some guys but with one of my favorite females. How impowering.
Anyways, I think another representative from the Earthbound/Mother series wouldn't be a bad idea. Who it is doesn't really matter to me because I've only played Earthbound for what, 20 minutes?

Shadoshi

Smash Rookie
Firstly, welcome to Smashboards and congrats on your first post.
Secondly, moving to your post, I think using the female characters in any game is way more fun. I just get some sort of thrill kicking some guys but with one of my favorite females. How impowering.
Anyways, I think another representative from the Earthbound/Mother series wouldn't be a bad idea. Who it is doesn't really matter to me because I've only played Earthbound for what, 20 minutes?
;) Well I HIGHLY suggest playing Earthbound all the way through. It is by far the greatest video game experience I ever have had, and there is a certain psychology behind the game that explains itself in genius fashion. It's no wonder it is so popular in Japan, because over there, they 'get it', but it didn't well over here, and for the few who played it nearly half of them put it down lacking understanding on why it is so retro and "weird" compared to all other games. I for one fell in-love with it on first play, but that's just me. Anyway, thanks for the congrats, and yeah, I (obviously) stand by what I said: I need Kumatora or Paula in this game, and I'll forever be satisfied. But even if not, I'll not complain. What will be done will be done.

Rex+

Smash Ace
I think Krystal might get a spot. If not, then I'm not too sure about who else could take it.
And yet, I don't see why Midna would be playable. That'd be like letting Navi be a playable character.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I think Krystal might get a spot. If not, then I'm not too sure about who else could take it.
And yet, I don't see why Midna would be playable. That'd be like letting Navi be a playable character.
Except Midna has limbs. And powers. And, you know. . . things she actually does in the game besides screaming "HEY LISTEN!" :ohwell:

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, with Lyn out of the running (sad as it may seem...) there aren't many other female characters I can think of who I'd want in.

Micaiah gets top priority here though. I definitely want to see her in.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Micaiah and Midna are definately my top picks, however I'm with 47drift, the loss of Lyn is a major blow.

I still stand by my earlier statements however, we need more variety in the character in these games, ESPECIALLY main characters.

Chepe

Smash Lord
I support Micaiah and Krystal especially. Midna on Wolf Link sounds good too (sorry, not alone though). Out of these, Im positive Krystal is in, so you all better get ready to celebrate for her in the coming months (weeks perhaps). Krystal will be the next Starfox character confirmed, mark my words...

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Honestly, with Lyn out of the running (sad as it may seem...) there aren't many other female characters I can think of who I'd want in.

Micaiah gets top priority here though. I definitely want to see her in.
Micaiah for Brawl. That would be perfect. She's... number 2 on my list, only second to Sheik, coming right before Midna!

Micaiah and Midna are definately my top picks, however I'm with 47drift, the loss of Lyn is a major blow.

I still stand by my earlier statements however, we need more variety in the character in these games, ESPECIALLY main characters.
Those happen to be my top picks too. I never really was for Lyn but I had a bad feeling when I she was deconfirmed. :/ I feel your loss. However, yes, I still agree, more main characters needed as well.

YES

THIS THREAD, IT IS MADE OF WIN AND AWESOME

You can obviously see my picks in my sig.
Yes, your choices are very obvious. :p Don't worry. In this thread, everything feminine is accepted.

I support Micaiah and Krystal especially. Midna on Wolf Link sounds good too (sorry, not alone though). Out of these, Im positive Krystal is in, so you all better get ready to celebrate for her in the coming months (weeks perhaps). Krystal will be the next Starfox character confirmed, mark my words...
I am okay with Krystal. I saw an incredible find earlier that said there was going to be a voice actress for Krystal in Brawl. It didn't say what part she would be but it did, if true, confirm Krystal to make some sort of appearance in Brawl. :p BTW, I would rather have Midna by herself but we have our own views and we shall keep it that way.

micaiah(I really want her in) an Krystal are the ones that I see getting in. Who knows we might just get jill valentine or some other 3rd party female.
Your devotion isn't going unseen. (:p Hehe. I crack myself up). Anyways, I see why you want her in. Maybe a third party character wouldn't be a bad idea but I don't think I could picture any good ones. :/

Top Bottom