• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where My Girls At?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Who's the third?
Claus

My dream MOTHER roster:
1. Lucas (Ness be redundant, IMO)
2. Claus (A fun MOTHER villain and the only one that's not in some glass thing.)
3. Kumatora (A tomboy princess that definitely stands out and has some exclusive moves.)

And all three characters were on the poll.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Claus

My dream MOTHER roster:
1. Lucas (Ness be redundant, IMO)
2. Claus (A fun MOTHER villain and the only one that's not in some glass thing.)
3. Kumatora (A tomboy princess that definitely stands out and has some exclusive moves.)

And all three characters were on the poll.
Thought you were referring to the Metroid series

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Thought you were referring to the Metroid series
And I thought you were talking about MOTHER. Anyway, the three are Samus, Zero Suit Samus, and Ridley. I have no fricken idea what Dark Samus' chances are.

BTW, if Kumatora becomes part of some Smash Yuri, she will definitely be "the man".

Enigma14

Smash Champion
And I thought you were talking about MOTHER. Anyway, the three are Samus, Zero Suit Samus, and Ridley. I have no fricken idea what Dark Samus' chances are.

BTW, if Kumatora becomes part of some Smash Yuri, she will definitely be "the man".

Dark Samus, alt pallete change

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Any series could have as many characters as they want if only I get Midna and/or Micaiah.
I know that sounds repetitive, seeing as I keep saying it but I just want to make it clear. :p

I think that Maggirus's List of Female Characters was quite good, seeing as those characters seem to have a good chance.

Off Topic, KumaOso, looking at your signature, I saw the background of the Lip icon. I was wondering if you knew if the makers of Panel de Pon also made Pokemon Puzzle League?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Off Topic, KumaOso, looking at your signature, I saw the background of the Lip icon. I was wondering if you knew if the makers of Panel de Pon also made Pokemon Puzzle League?
I can't say I knew until now for sure because I never put much thought into it. However, I do know that Yoshi's Safari and Panel de Pon are one in the same.

^ And that's why Lip must get in - TO FINISH THE FIGHT!

Hong

The Strongest
Pokémon Puzzle League is indeed based on the Panel de Pon. I know this because I'm a bit of a puzzle game connoisseur so I know everything from Meteos to MegaVitamins. xP

As for the topic, as a female gamer I'd like more female characters or female character updates. I don't like Peach because she's so generic lovey dovey and makes a bad name for the gender. I don't like Samus because she has a gun. Zelda is cool but very restricted unless she uses her transformation. I hope for a strong female role in Brawl which is why I'm very supportive of characters like Kumatora, Micaiah, Elincia or even Mia.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Others:
*Someone from Wario Ware/(Land):
Ashley&Red - Kat&Ana - Mona (- Captain Syrup) .... (I like Ashley....)
*Kos-Mos (2nd-Party - Xenosaga I + II for DS confirmed)
*Another female FE-Char (they're so many...)
*Kumatora (I think Claus is more important - Maybe 3rd Motherchar)
Although they don't have the best chances (though probably better than some on that list), there's always Mia, Jenna, or Sheba from Golden Sun, or even the antagonists Menardi or Karst. Any of them would be great for Brawl.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Although they don't have the best chances (though probably better than some on that list), there's always Mia, Jenna, or Sheba from Golden Sun, or even the antagonists Menardi or Karst. Any of them would be great for Brawl.
They could make it into Brawl, but if I'm thinking about a GoldenSun-rep, I'm thinking about Isaac and Felix. (I would like to see Mia)

There's a character on Sakurai's Poll, but not mentioned here.

It's Vivian from Paper Mario.

She hasn't big chances of getting in, but she has unique moves.

(Has someone time to look through Sakurai's Poll for female fighters mentioned there?)

Maggirus

EDIT: I have time

Krystal (3) StarFox
Lip (2) Panel de Pon

All (1):
Lola and Lala - (1/2 female) Kirby
Princess Katia - Lost Kingdom
Diddy&Dixie Kong - (1/2 female)
Donbe - Shin Oni ga Shima
Tetra - WindWaker
Mia - Fire Emblem
Furil - Panel de Pon
Paluenta - Kid Icarus
Medusa - Kid Icarus
Famicom Detective Club characters (lol ?)
Vivian - Paper Mario
Hero/Heroine (Magical Vacation) (1/2)
Jill (Drill Drozer)
Sheeda - Fire Emblem
Paula - Earthbound
Kumatora - Mother
___
I think that's all.
Sry if I forgot one char

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You know what I've noticed recently,? More people are moving from Paula to Kumatora supporters on some sites I've been to.

That is the power of pink hair.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
You know what I've noticed recently,? More people are moving from Paula to Kumatora supporters on some sites I've been to.

That is the power of pink hair.
That's the power of Lucas.
Since Lucas is confirmed, more people are suggesting Kumatora.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That's the power of Lucas.
Since Lucas is confirmed, more people are suggesting Kumatora.
I guess that's true. Besides, we already have two blones and two brunettes so far so I guess it would be bland to have three blondes especially when one can be mistaken for Peach.

Destructioncalls

Smash Cadet
The 2 females i think would be best for brawl are Dixie Kong and Krystal.
For starters they would both have 2 unique styles that hasn't been seen yet in brawl.

Dixie Kong fights with her hair. This includes picking up barrels and enemies as well. Her trademark move is being able float wit her hair. If any1 has played guilty gear x2 and used Mila Rage, you can most def see a lot cool ideas 4 Dixie.

Dixie Kong should honestly have a good shot at brawl. She was Diddy Kongs partner DkC2 and then became main lead in DkC3. She made several other appearances in the later Dk games and mario sport games.

I don't even have to get into anything wit Krystal. Her uniqueness would be her staff and i honestly think she already has a spot in brawl. I just went more on a rant 4 Dixie cuz of her lack of fans.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
No ATs of them yet, so why not?

Mikaya, Kumatora and Vivian for Brawl!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I really hope Kumatora doesn't wind up being an AT. So much potential would be wasted if that were the case.

Hong

The Strongest
I really hope Kumatora doesn't wind up being an AT. So much potential would be wasted if that were the case.
It won't bother me too much if we at least get Claus. Though I'd much rather have Kumatora. We need a strong female character, especially someone from a series as awesome as MOTHER.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
It won't bother me too much if we at least get Claus. Though I'd much rather have Kumatora. We need a strong female character, especially someone from a series as awesome as MOTHER.
I would personally love to see both. They have a large fanbase in Japan and fanart alone shows that they're both popular. Look in my sig link (and bump if you have anything to say) for some pics of her.

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
How come Vivian, the fire mage isn't on there?
Didn't people only just now start to create Vivian for SSBB threads?

Anyways, Kat & Ana from WarioWare could be worthy for SSBB. They could be act like the Ice Climbers. Although that would ruin their uniqueness. Ah well. lulz

God ****, too much Loli.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
I want Pauline, Elincia, and Eirika the most oh hey you should add them as well as Alexandra Roivas, Alice (balloon Kid), Barbara the Bat, Hiraki (Donbe & Hiraki), and Sheeda from Fire Emblem.

I really want to see a female newcomer, Zamus is the only one so far and that was almost a year ago. I heard Gardevoir is a pokeball, and Daisy is an alt. :(

BTW where's Mona?

Hong

The Strongest
Mona's out delivering pizzas at the moment.
That response made me giggle. :p

Overall, the only female representitive I'm 100% sure will be in Brawl is Krystal. I don't like her personally but I know she is a very good choice and has a lot to offer. I say the next female character who has a chance is none other than Kumatora. A lot of diversity, a large fan base as well as having subtle compliment and constrast to Lucas.

I have a feeling we're going to get a few "What!?" female characters that no one expects. At least assuming Sakurai will notice the roster is lacking of such. There are currently no female characters on the roster that appeal to me at the moment. Peach is way to typical for my liking. I'm not a huge fan of the Hyrule universe, so Zelda doesn't appeal to me. I like Samus for being a stronger female character, but I'm not really fond of guns and stuff like that. Thus I'm hoping for a female character from the MOTHER or Fire Emblem universe, because those have been my two favourite series for a decade (I was a fan of Fire Emblem before it was made known to the world).

y3nia659

Smash Ace
I agree with you Lunadis, the only one that I like a lot is Zelda. Peach sort of annoys me and Samus is :ohwell:

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I guess that's true. Besides, we already have two blones and two brunettes so far so I guess it would be bland to have three blondes especially when one can be mistaken for Peach.
That should be changed from can to "used to be." There is no way you can say that any of the females now can be confused with Peach. And in Melee, Zelda was skinnier than Peach so that is out the window.

Anyways, I don't think that it's right to say that Kumatora has the best chances after Krystal. I mean, she is a likely candidate but I won't say she was next in like for the female lineup.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
1. Lip- Panel de Pon is my favorite puzzle game ever. I'd love to see her in Brawl

2. Nana- Common joke around the IC community is that Nana is too good. Well, she is. She's awesome. Brawl's just gonna step her awesomeness up. She'll be so broken. I love that girl. ^_^

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That should be changed from can to "used to be." There is no way you can say that any of the females now can be confused with Peach. And in Melee, Zelda was skinnier than Peach so that is out the window.

Anyways, I don't think that it's right to say that Kumatora has the best chances after Krystal. I mean, she is a likely candidate but I won't say she was next in like for the female lineup.
I was referring to Paula/Ana, not Zelda. The only other girl candidates that come to mind after Krystal are Captain Syrup, Mona, Ashley, or Midna.

I say the next female character who has a chance is none other than Kumatora. A lot of diversity, a large fan base as well as having subtle compliment and constrast to Lucas.
Don't let vesperview see that.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I don't know why I didn't notice her not being on there.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
And Shiek's more mysterious. It's been nearly ten years and no one can still agree on Shiek's gender.
wtf? i think everyone agrees that its a she since zelda cant magically grow a tail..

she's not really a pure ninja, she was just trained similar to one.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
wtf? i think everyone agrees that its a she since zelda cant magically grow a tail..

she's not really a pute ninja, she was just trained similar to one.
I say Shiek's a shim. She may not be a pure ninja but she's more ninja than Naruto.

Top Bottom