• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where My Girls At?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I still think kat & Ana could be as some kind of combination like ice climbers. Ninjas are cool so even if shiek is somewhat a ninja, theres no down side to having more, we have so many sword users right now..

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I still think kat & Ana could be as some kind of combination like ice climbers. Ninjas are cool so even if shiek is somewhat a ninja, theres no down side to having more, we have so many sword users right now..
True but People would rather see Mona or Ashley before them for WArio Ware.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm thinking about making a Super Sentai (Power Rangers) show based on at least three of the girls for Brawl TV. Anyone got any ideas for a plot. I plan on Peach being the main character.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I'm thinking about making a Super Sentai (Power Rangers) show based on at least three of the girls for Brawl TV. Anyone got any ideas for a plot. I plan on Peach being the main character.

Peach, Zelda, and Zero Suit Samus are asked by a mysterious voice on an intercom, that they call Masahiro, to go and find the perfect Brawl female. Peach, Zelda, and Zero Suit Samus then go on the journey to try and find the perfect female. On the way they run into many familiar faces such as Kumatora, Midna, Micaiah, Marina, etc. as well as the big female-stealing bad guys of our favorite games. In the end they have to recruit three of the females to help them take over the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Universe. It shall be called "Masahiro's Angels".
[It may seem rather unusual and strange but I was kinda just going along with it in my head]

IMPORTANT

Anyways, in the main post, I've bolded the characters that have already been confirmed. However I want to see who really gets support from that list. If you want your favorite female to stay on that list, all you have to do is say "I support _____" and they will stay on the list. Call it a chopping block if you will. Now we can finally see who is supported and who isn't.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Peach, Zelda, and Zero Suit Samus are asked by a mysterious voice on an intercom, that they call Masahiro, to go and find the perfect Brawl female. Peach, Zelda, and Zero Suit Samus then go on the journey to try and find the perfect female. On the way they run into many familiar faces such as Kumatora, Midna, Micaiah, Marina, etc. as well as the big female-stealing bad guys of our favorite games. In the end they have to recruit three of the females to help them take over the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Universe. It shall be called "Masahiro's Angels".
[It may seem rather unusual and strange but I was kinda just going along with it in my head]

IMPORTANT

Anyways, in the main post, I've bolded the characters that have already been confirmed. However I want to see who really gets support from that list. If you want your favorite female to stay on that list, all you have to do is say "I support _____" and they will stay on the list. Call it a chopping block if you will. Now we can finally see who is supported and who isn't.
First off, I support the princess of Osohe, Kumatora.

I like the idea but not so much the idea of them taking over the SSB universe. I was thinking of it being where there are five members instead of six. You know, like Sailor Moon or any other magical girl series that has a team. BTW, I'm thinking of making the opening theme K.K. Rider.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
First off, I support the princess of Osohe, Kumatora.

I like the idea but not so much the idea of them taking over the SSB universe. I was thinking of it being where there are five members instead of six. You know, like Sailor Moon or any other magical girl series that has a team. BTW, I'm thinking of making the opening theme K.K. Rider.
Actually, I just added the idea of taking over the SSB universe for fun. That part was added in last.

And your support has been noticed. Kumatora is staying on the list.
(hah I love over-dramatizing things)

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Alice (Balloon Kid)
Sophitia / Ivy (Soul Calibur)
KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)
Captain Syrup
Terra (Final Fantasy VI)

Can't think of any other girl character I'd support...

Oh yeah. My meh supports.

-Krystal
-Micaiah
-Ashley/Mona/KatAna

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
added characters are added from popularity and importance to the series the only one i can see happening here is krystal warioware is only getting one rep because its not really so important. look at it this way lyn is fairly important to fe and shes an AT sorry but i cant see daisy ashley or anyone else making it. maybe miciah because i hear she's in the newest game also personally i feel fe is only getting 2 reps marth and ike seeing how it was region locked for a long time so for fe i see marth=face of fe ike=main character of newest game also marth is going to be in a ds remake of fe1 which will probably come to the us

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
They are also added from worthiness, not just those two that you mentioned. There are other factors but I'm not going into them.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Oh, man, I'm so sorry, please delete all these extra posts, mods.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
They are also added from worthiness, not just those two that you mentioned. There are other factors but I'm not going into them.
but those 2 things are what make them worthy would you say jigglypuff was a main character in pokemon games? no shes just popular

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
they were the main characters in their game and popularity, like pit retro fans are practically begging for a sequel

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
in addition daisy is NEVER in a real game well heard she was once for like 2min but im not sure

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
lol you had to see it, its raptor jesus

Only female left that i think has a half decent chance is Krystal, anyone else would be a big surprise

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
i see ics as a old throwback but everyone else listed here is false hope other than krystal and maybe miciah also ics were cannon

d0c926

Smash Journeyman
The 2 female that i want the most 4 brawl r, Miciaiah (i know her chance are slim, but i want her as pc), and Krystal

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
You don't have Mia from Fire Emblem
nor do you have Mona from Wario Ware
Also one that won't make it for sure but Miyu from SF2

Out of your list I'm for
Micaiah
Krystal
Amy Rose
Kat & Ana
PT Female
Jenna from the GS

Zero s Zamus

Smash Rookie
i think there are 6 female characters. midna, female poke trainer as an alternate custom for poke trainer and Micaiah
Zero s Zamus
Edit:And Krystal

Enigma14

Smash Champion
If Vivian can't make it in because of her shadow connection to the ground I still hope for Micaiah

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
Where's Meryl? Lets get some Meryl in here!
As well as that girl from the final four in Pokemon.
And that girl from mischief makers (if she's not already on the list.)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Where's Meryl? Lets get some Meryl in here!
As well as that girl from the final four in Pokemon.
And that girl from mischief makers (if she's not already on the list.)
Marina, Lorelai and Vivian's sister?

Lorelai would be hot cool. If Vivian makes if I could see here with her sister's colors as a alt and Marina would fit if there was more support for her.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
You don't have Mia from Fire Emblem
nor do you have Mona from Wario Ware
Also one that won't make it for sure but Miyu from SF2

Out of your list I'm for
Micaiah
Krystal
Amy Rose
Kat & Ana
PT Female
Jenna from the GS

Woot Kat and Ana. :)

Has anyone thought about Jill from Fire Emblem as well? I really liked her.

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
Amy Rose is my fav character in videogame history with peach so this is why she should be in brawl. She would have an amazing moveset, and great to brawl out with the rest of the crew. She could use her piko piko hammer.

Moveset.
Standard: Piko Hammer
Side: Piko Hammer [When She Spins]
Up: Double Jump [From Sonic XBOX 360] or Piko Hammer Jump [When she Hits The Ground With Hammer & Goes Up lol]
Down: Invisible [Or A Made Up One Like Piko Earthquake When She smashs down, a baby earthquake could happen.

Top Bottom