• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your most haxed pokemon moment?

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
So when has your battles turned from good to bad by a series of unfortunate events? Have you been extremely unlucky and gave a shiny/legendary burn, team sweeped by a guloitine Crawdaunt (me >_>; ) or have you experienced any other sort of unlucky event?

Me? Metagross was my last pokemon in the battle tower and this Marill critical hit waterfalled it 5 times in a row and my Metagross flinched each time. It killed him eventually...

Discuss/

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I had some **** hax on Shoddybattle a while ago. In one of my first matches I got matched up against some random dude who was ranked in the top 20(He had like, an entourage with him too) I led with a Breloom that had Double Powder and Sub Punch. I ended up Parahaxing his Zapdos 5 turns in a row which in turn was his only pokemon capable of outspeeding my Breloom. He got really pissed off and just left. I lol'd

In terms of in game hax, my missingno turned into Tauros. I don't know why.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
I had some **** hax on Shoddybattle a while ago. In one of my first matches I got matched up against some random dude who was ranked in the top 20(He had like, an entourage with him too) I led with a Breloom that had Double Powder and Sub Punch. I ended up Parahaxing his Zapdos 5 turns in a row which in turn was his only pokemon capable of outspeeding my Breloom. He got really pissed off and just left. I lol'd

In terms of in game hax, my missingno turned into Tauros. I don't know why.
i hate it when people leave the match. sometimes you take down a certain poke of theirs and they seem to think its game over even though they have 2-3 pokes left.

id rather lose 6-0 then give up.

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
i hate it when people leave the match. sometimes you take down a certain poke of theirs and they seem to think its game over even though they have 2-3 pokes left.

id rather lose 6-0 then give up.
You hate me?

D:

Anyway, yesterday, a huntail made my altaria flinch, then dragon rush missed, and mesprits blizzard missed.

Hax.

Draconian

Smash Cadet
Threw 43 ultra balls at a Lugia, and then caught it with my last ball - an oridnary Pokeball.

That Lugia had Pokerus too.

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
At the Elite Four with my last Pokemon Palkia against the champions last Pokemon Roserade. Each turn Roserade would take a third of Palkia's health down, so I was able to get 1 attack in every 2 turns. I figured the battle would be over soon, but then Roserade got a critical hit on Palkia, killing him, just as soon as I was about to finish of Roserade. MEGAHAX

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Ultimate luck hax:

Caught a shiny pokemon then caught the next pokemon who appeared which had pokerus.

That odds are 1/8,192 and 1/21,845 in a row. Ultimate hax.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
On a side note, in Emerald I've thrown around 40 Ultra Balls at Ho-oh, 20 Greats, and 20 Timers before finally catching it...with...a...Nest Ball. -_-

-Ter

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Piplup.

The things ten times better than any other of my pokemon, even Staraptor.

Even stat-wise it seems at sometimes.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
From an official Pokemon tournament last year. Occurred in the second round.

Mic sends out Zapdos!
Little girl sends out Mewtwo!
Mewtwo uses Blizzard!
Zapdos is Frozen!
Mewtwo uses Blizzard!
Zapdos has fainted!
Mic sends out Mewtwo!
LG's Mewtwo uses Fireblast!
Mewtwo uses Icebeam!
Mewtwo uses Icebeam!
Mic's Mewtwo has fainted!
Mic sends out Kyogre!
Mewtwo uses Thunder!
Kyogre is paralized!
Kyogre is fully paralized!
Mewtwo uses Thunder!
Kyogre is paralized!
Kyogre is fully paralized!
Mewtwo uses Thunder!
Kyogre fainted!
Mic screams in annoyance!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
My friend had a moment at that PBR tournament last year. He's not very good, and it was his last Pokemon (Bibarel) vs. the other person's...second Pokemon, maybe? (Scizor)

Bibarel used Ice Beam!
Scizor is frozen!
Bibarel used Headbutt!
Bibarel used Headbutt!
Bibarel used Headbutt!
Scizor was thawed!
Scizor flinched!

Everyone laughed.

And yes, my friend used Headbutt on a Scizor. He doesn't know his type matchups very well. I wanted to scream at him and tell him he was doing it wrong.

The end result was him losing, but that was pretty funny.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I haven't had many good moments, but my friend has some good ones(he's really good at pokemon also)

So im helping him get to registeel, OK i go through the process and get to registeel and instead of saving for him to try again in case he fails, I accidentally make him go into battle. So I hand the gameboy to him, and then 2 minutes later...his last pokeball........was a dive ball....and it WORKS.
Then when he was helping me catch regirock because it didn't want to get caught, I hand my game to him, and then 5 minutes later of just pressing A repeatedly, he actually CATCHES IT.

for me: I was going against groudon in my Ruby...so I havve like 10 regular pokeballs and ~50 ultra balls. I get him down to ~10 HP and start throwing ultraballs and NONE OF ThEM WORKED...so then I go to the regular pokeballs and when I had 4 left the groudon gets caught in a REGULAR pokeball.............WTF

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah, those moments fail. But so does this one:

Shoddy:
Tery sent out Empoleon.
Dude sent out Blastoise.
Blastoise used Ice Beam!
Empoleon was frozen!
Tery switched in Electivire.
Blastoise used Ice Beam!
Electivire was frozen!
~Skip~
Dude switched in Tyranitar.
Tyranitar used Ice Beam!
Metagross was frozen!

WTF?!?!

-Ter

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I found my first shiny, and knowing that my Mudkip's water gun wouldn't kill I attacked it.

Critical hit.

-shiny sinks through floor-

A_man13

Smash Master
I actually did get sweeped by a Crawdunt in the battle tower once. Still fear them to this day...

I really don't have too much within memory. Besides really simple stuff (Getting crit hit twice in a row and the like), I don't have any really wiered moments. Then again, it's been ages since I played diamond.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

Shoddy:
Tery sent out Empoleon.
Dude sent out Blastoise.
Blastoise used Ice Beam!
Empoleon was frozen!
Blastoise used Ice Beam!
Electivire was frozen!
~Skip~
Tyranitar used Ice Beam!
Metagross was frozen!

WTF?!?!

-Ter
WTF?!?! perfect discription

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
I found my first shiny, and knowing that my Mudkip's water gun wouldn't kill I attacked it.

Critical hit.

-shiny sinks through floor-
...wow...

The only logical explanation is that your Pokemon game hates you.

As for ME?

I swear I remember there being Absol in my Pokemon Silver game. They were in places where it was cold. Like Mountains.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264

Shoddy:
Tery sent out Empoleon.
Dude sent out Blastoise.
Blastoise used Ice Beam!
Empoleon was frozen!
Blastoise used Ice Beam!
Electivire was frozen!
~Skip~
Tyranitar used Ice Beam!
Metagross was frozen!

WTF?!?!

-Ter
all hail the beauty of freeze clause!

when I ran into shiny Poochyena at the beginning of my emerald. It's a Mightyena on 25 now and still in Emerald.

Overload

Smash Lord
Ultimate luck hax:

Caught a shiny pokemon then caught the next pokemon who appeared which had pokerus.

That odds are 1/8,192 and 1/21,845 in a row. Ultimate hax.
when you got the one with the pokerus did you have a pokemon in your party that had pokerus at that time, because this has happened to me twice and both times I had a pokemon with pokerus in my party, I think it can transfer like that.

I once got two shinies within two days.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Just for the lulz, and make everybody else think that they're getting hax'd, name all your pokemon MissingNo or Mr. M and go to a Pokemon tourney.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
when you got the one with the pokerus did you have a pokemon in your party that had pokerus at that time, because this has happened to me twice and both times I had a pokemon with pokerus in my party, I think it can transfer like that.

I once got two shinies within two days.
Nah, I used only sp.attacks the whole time (EV training Heatran in that hidden cave) I only used a physical once on one a Golbat right after I caught a shiny. I went back to the Pokemon centre and the nurse says Heatran has Pokerus.
Ultimate luck hax :D

exidid

Smash Journeyman
Well, I wanted to start a new game without saving.

A shiny pokémon appeared, and I catch it. I couldn't save, because it was a new game and it would erase my other file where I have 4 shinies >.<

My friend started a new game in Emerald. Willy (that kid later becomes your other rival), found a freaking shiny Ralts when he is teaching you how to catch Pokémon >.>

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
My friend started a new game in Emerald. Willy (that kid later becomes your other rival), found a freaking shiny Ralts when he is teaching you how to catch Pokémon >.>
Thats happened to me before, I think he keeps it shiny even when it evolves into Gardevoir, lucky son of a....

My moment would have to be when my level 100 skarmory was flinchhacked from 100%-0 from a wild I think Onyx or rydon? I was like.... "Jeez"

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Just for the lulz, and make everybody else think that they're getting hax'd, name all your pokemon MissingNo or Mr. M and go to a Pokemon tourney.
Heh, my friend actually did this one to all his pokemon, and I must say having raised all strong Pokemon named MissingNo and battling against them was quite EpiC.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I always manage to win in game corner, or catch the rare safari pokemon on other peoples games, but never mine XD.
My sister did catch a Kanghaskahn on Fire Red the first time she saw it.
I was like :O

karthik_king

Smash Ace
I got really lucky in all my friends games. I found my friend a shiny Moltres. BUT in my games I have not found 1 shiny over all of them. Also I was fighting the trainer just before Salon Maiden Annabel for the battle tower gold symbol and I ended up facing that guys final pokemon Nidoking and he hit with horn drill then another time. Then it was my ABSOLutely yes a terrible pun but still I hate what happened I used ice beam it held on using its focus band and then it used horn drill and it hit 3 times in A ROW

Mewter

Smash Master
I was on battle tower number 70....
I lost to a choiced jolly tyranitar?

Top Bottom