• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
yeah... maybe as an Assist Trophy. I highly doubt AC characters will be in the playable roster for brawl.

bored

Smash Ace
Yeah Peach will def be next character confirmed, sometime this week... falcon can wait till next week...

bored

Smash Ace
I simply can't see any of the AC characters confirmed.. Although I'm not familiar with the AC franchise, I can't really see a moveset for them also.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well...I don't think we'll get a Tom Nook update until next week, as for Peach I can expect her or Cap'n Falcon sometime this week or the next as well, I wondering what other Animal Crossing character is gonna make it, hmm...

Suna

Smash Journeyman
I simply can't see any of the AC characters confirmed.. Although I'm not familiar with the AC franchise, I can't really see a moveset for them also.
Attack: ****
Weight: ***.5
Speed: ***
Throw: ****
Jump: ***

Basic attacks
Normal or side: Punch
Combo part 2: Punch
Combo part 3: Tail spin
Up attack: small headbutt
down attack: Short range leg sweep
Running: Slide

Smash Attacks
Side smash: Short leaping kick
Up Smash: High Punch
Down smash: Smashes Tail downward

Aerials
Normal: Spin with tail
Forward: Basic punch
Backward: Back Kick
Up: Arm sweep through air
down: Double leg thrust downward

Throws: Involves Golden Fishing Rod
Forward: Basic toss with rod
Backward: Tosses a bit forward then casts backward
Up: Throws on ground then tugs up
down: Puts on ground then kicks away while reeling in

Shield: Basic axe comes out as an addition to the force field (like link's shield) If the shield breaks, so does the axe.

Special
Normal: Golden Shovel- Throws dirt forward (can hold to dig up more) Short range, low charge, cannot move with charge
Forward: Golden Slingshot- Shoots 3 shots at a time toward opponents (1 shot goes up, 1 straight, one down, low angle)
Down: Golden Axe- Hacks downward with axe (will jump in the air like bowser's down special if on ground)
Up: Golden Net- Jumps up and a bit forward to catch opponents (any contact during jump). If caught, he will toss you in the direction being held during the attack. If no direction is held, a forward toss is used.

Taunt: Pulls out a bag of bells like when you dug them up in AC

Final Smash: Nook throws leaves all over the stage (not just high in the sky), which turn into furniture that fall all over the characters. Some may roll. Some fall through drop through platforms. Each piece of furniture does different amounts of damage. Amount of furniture reflects stage size.

Stages: Official- Smashville

Made up- Nookingtons
The first two floored stage!
Stage interactions: Stationary, seeds, and random clothes may appear as basic throwing items
Characters getting hair cut in background
2nd floor- Timmy and Tommy sometimes pull in tables chairs, etc. which can be used as platforms. On the last day of any month, this floor is closed.

Changing floors: only one person may access the staircase at a time. You may not go back on the staircase right away or you may trip and cause yourself damage.

how to die: Nook is trying new glass walls and a glass 2nd floor roof, so if you want some fresh air, just knock someone out!

I got this off of nsiders

I ranked up!!!

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I G&W is gonna stay I heard somewhere that Sakurai put G&W in melee for a friend that pasted

Could be,who knows? I'm hoping for either Peach,Captain Falcon,or Meta Knight to make an apperance this week. And I'll start the trend again "It'll be music,I can feel it."

~rh

Smash Lord
I t would be sick if he gave the enemy a barrage of sword thrusts, and finishes it off with a X slash.

~rh

Smash Lord
I think we're getting music tonight also D:

But oh well, most of the music that we've gotten so far is sick.

~rh

Smash Lord
Once again, I hope Nook is confirmed so I can beat the living **** out of him.

bored

Smash Ace
Yeah, Peach is definately going to be confirmed tommorow... I'm betting 40 dollars on it...again

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
well i still think Tom Nook
QFT.

It's those sad sad fools like Joe Soup and Ryu Hikaru that create so much hate and animosity in this beautiful world we live in known as EARTH! :cry:

I like your sig! I don't like how Zelda dies.

I'm guessing Special Moves. C'mon Zelda!
We've gone through this before...

Yeah, Peach is definately going to be confirmed tommorow... I'm betting 40 dollars on it...again
Your friend is going to be a rich man.:laugh:

Del Money

Smash Champion
then you obviously mustve bet your brains away the last time you suggested such foolishness. im telling you, no Peach til next week. if we get Peach this week so can span my PM box all you want. but im like 90% sure Peach aint happening this week

bored

Smash Ace
Well Ive lost a good deal of money... I just know peach is next, I just know it!
...I hope

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Dr. Tran will be confirmed next.

Non-believers will find out why he has a Ph.D in Kicking Your ***.

bored

Smash Ace
Oh well I guess you can talk **** about me if im wrong and capt.falcon is confirmed before peach, I could care less.. Most of you people take things to seriously anyway.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
yesterday i was right about an item. the day before i was right about dk Fs. If there is any veteran being confirmed I think it will be Peach. I think she will be this week. im not betting money on a specific day though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom