• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Smash Ace
yesterday i was right about an item. the day before i was right about dk Fs. If there is any veteran being confirmed I think it will be Peach. I think she will be this week. im not betting money on a specific day though
Lol thank god someone agrees with me :laugh:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You guys. Dr. Tran. C'mon now. Use your noodles.

HE'S GOT A PH.D IN KICKING YOUR ***.

. . . .

. . . Or maybe Peach.

EDIT: Peach would count as a vet by Sakurai's standards. Zelda and Bowser are bother considered "veterans" on the Dojo website.

Joe Soup

Smash Ace
Mastering the mysterious art of Quantum Edge Physi
Wrong.
They are veterans.. check the Smash dojo site.. and look in the character section.. as you can see bowser and zelda are under veteran fighters.. KTHNXBYE.
No--you're wrong.

We're not talking about what the site says--I made it clear enough in my last post.

When one of us says "veteran", they're referring to the cast from SSB64.
Doy.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
No--you're wrong.

We're not talking about what the site says--I made it clear enough in my last post.

Doy.
Except. . . . you changed the words around slightly from your original post.

Your original post says:
When someone says "veteran", they're referring to the cast from SSB64.
"Someone" can mean anyone, including Sakurai. When you changed it to "one of us" when you quoted yourself, you tried to cover that up.

Del Money

Smash Champion

bored

Smash Ace
I wasn't trying to be rude in that post joe soup... it's just I get seriously pissed off when people say i'm wrong...

@ Del Monkey
LOL stfu :laugh:

bored

Smash Ace
Ehh, I made a prediction that Peach was next, then del money started antagonizing me :laugh:

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Well, I'm two for two so far this week. :D This just can't go on for much longer now.

My other three predictions for the week were a veteran profile, Special Moves and music. I'm not sure what to expect for tonight, though we're beginning to be overdue for music.

I have mixed feelings on the Pitfall. I think it's a cute item and I'm glad to see more AC material making it. However, what the hell is with the giant black turd it leaves behind instead of a hole? They couldn't just.. paint a black circle on the ground, Portable Hole style? Hopefully they patch that up, 'cause I think it just looks hideous.

Although I had an idea that they're making dirt differently colored on different stages (so, say, brown dirt doesn't suddenly spawn from the Great Fox's rear end when yanking a turnip up), and that Yoshi's Island... has black dirt for some reason.

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
I have mixed feelings on the Pitfall. I think it's a cute item and I'm glad to see more AC material making it. However, what the hell is with the giant black turd it leaves behind instead of a hole? They couldn't just.. paint a black circle on the ground, Portable Hole style? Hopefully they patch that up, 'cause I think it just looks hideous.
Don't worry, they wont change it.

I was hoping that the pitfall were a hole, and not like a quicksand.

Del Money

Smash Champion
sorry but i had to repost the best post ive ever read in my entire life...props to you Smooth Criminal hahah

Yes. You're absolutely right.

Nevermind that Sakurai and Company altered the control scheme because Brawl was going to be handled through four different controls. Nevermind that Yoshi was a severely gimped character and needed something to compensate for those horrendous shortcomings. Nevermind that they gave everyone a potential meteor to level the playing field a bit more.

I mean, let's totally forget those facts.

Smooth Criminal
music tonight or special moves ftw

Gralco

Smash Cadet
Well from the looks of the picture from the part "you must recover!" when Mario grabbed the ledge he is a much lighter color than he was before, witch also happens is SSB and SSBM witch means you are invincible. Witch is EDGE-HOGGING! =)

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
@Del: I can read your name fine,I just thought it was funny when someone in the Sonic thread called you monkey.:laugh:

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Skeet Skeet,got on and was technically right yesterday,now trying to go for #2.Tonight Main Event,ladies and Gentlemen{yes,we have girls among us,why you think I skeet here? :laugh:},it gives me great pleasure to give to you the next smash contenter in this honorable game,and his name is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nckyF1e_j7k :laugh: :laugh: go go Gaget ROFL-A-Copters :laugh: :rotfl:
I was about to watch yours but then I noticed "Captain Planet saves Belfast" and had to watch it.

"OCTCH! THOSE BLIMEY PROTESTANTS!" "AYE! THE TROUBLESOME CATHOLICS!"

Oh the days when PC wasn't necessary.:laugh:

bored

Smash Ace
Lol captain planet.
Lol sounded like Captain pull on it.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Lol skeet skeet :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Go Go Gadget Smash!

*INSPECTOR GADGET BURSTS INTO FLAMES*

Uh....Penny?!
Inspector Gaget:penny!!!! What...err...happening...to...me....YOU KNOW THIS IS *****? THIS ANIT THE JUGGERNUT,*** THE JUG,THIS IS NEMESIS BTYCH!!!.Mother fuker talking **** huh? Tell you what Joe Dirt with your country a$$,I got that chicken for you *****,yeah,thats right mother fuka,Kentucy Fried bytch.Keep talking that ying yang you keep talking,and Ill cut off your d!ck and hand it to ya partna.Whoa...Penny,that was a werid transformation.I think that was from 25th WordUP St... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom