• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
LMAO...I love those voice-over'd GI Joe clips.

"DON'T GIVE HIM TEH STICK. NO, DON'T GIVE HIMT TEH STICK!!!"
"Do you know my dad?"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

G.I. Joeeeeeeeeeeee!

Good stuff, man. I love PSA. They're freakin' hilarious. This is probably tied with the other one for my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuL4zO842Q&mode=related&search=

Got Blood said:
What's a boner?
GG, Got Blood. You must've been hit by a "Smooth" Ethan. :laugh:

At any rate. My prediction for tonight's update is going to be Captain Falcon yet again. I never tire of randomly posting "YEHS!!!11!" on these boards.

Smooth Criminal

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
lol,just kiddin ya'll.:) In fact,I'm gonna fish through the thread and find my favorite quotes.Anyone up for them? :grin:

Del Money

Smash Champion
Del, why did you feel the need to quote me out of the blue...?
well actually i was looking a couple pages back to find where RDK got banned. and i was that funny-*** quote. plus it proved a point against a total idiot. is that so wrong?

special moves or music ftw

Joe Soup

Smash Ace
Mastering the mysterious art of Quantum Edge Physi
Good stuff, man. I love PSA. They're freakin' hilarious. This is probably tied with the other one for my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuL4...elated&search=
Lol...I love the one where the black guy randomly pops up in the kids' window. Classic.

well actually i was looking a couple pages back to find where RDK got banned. and i was that funny-*** quote. plus it proved a point against a total idiot. is that so wrong?
What did he say? 0_o

BTW--he should get his ban lifted at the end of this week. Saturday or Sunday, I think.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i believe that it will be music or a returning vet

but of course knowing that sakurai is gonna continue the this world update:grin:

Weed

Smash Lord
you seem to be going with guys alot these days
youve built up enough of a reputation on this forum that a comeback wont even matter lol..I concede, you forever win at whatever insults may come up :ohwell:

i'm not conceding your mom, though...you'll have to come up to vancouver and pick her up :)

Joe Soup

Smash Ace
Mastering the mysterious art of Quantum Edge Physi

Del Money

Smash Champion
ah yes, the "your mom" saga continues hahahaah
i'm not conceding your mom, though...you'll have to come up to vancouver and pick her up :)
meh thats ok. by the time you see your mom again and the 12 newborns...youll know who to blame

special moves/music tonight fo sho

Dynamism

Smash Lord
It would be fun to be god of something? I guess I'm the co.god of me cause everyone else is taken. I'd call myself SPRARTCKED. Pray to that a hundred times a day biatch. "kick to the balls"

Ness or IC's all the way, possibly something entirly new, such as "RETURN OF THE BOARD THE PLATFORMS"!!!

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace

special moves or music ftw
Your next,keep talking dude,I swear man,pi$$ing me the *** off!!! :mad:
First you dont call me,fuking mom tells me your not home,and now your on the cpu!
?:mad: Whatever dude,if I see you in the street,your a$$ is getting jacked,ok dude!? :laugh:

LOL Dude,talk to daddy,whats wrong? Btw man,remember the discussion we had a while back about Marth being a "F@G"in this game,then I stated I think Pikachu should be label as "Queer as Rat" only on NoShowTime 5am est? :laugh: Well...heres more proof of that.. :chuckle: :chuckle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn9SumFGvRo&mode=related&search=

SiD

Smash Master
Sonic is coming tonight, I can feel it.

*Note in a court of law, tonight applies to all nights and days and from all sources. Also, by reading this, I now own your left ear. Shipping and handling required.

Weed

Smash Lord
Sonic is coming tonight, I can feel it.

*Note in a court of law, tonight applies to all nights and days and from all sources. Also, by reading this, I now own your left ear. Shipping and handling required.
We can all feel Sonic coming...
Del Money, coincidentally, gets felt by Sonic
edit: these insults are way too hard to let go

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Your next,keep talking dude,I swear man,pi$$ing me the *** off!!! :mad:
First you dont call me,fuking mom tells me your not home,and now your on the cpu!
?:mad: Whatever dude,if I see you in the street,your a$$ is getting jacked,ok dude!? :laugh:

LOL Dude,talk to daddy,whats wrong? Btw man,remember the discussion we had a while back about Marth being a "F@G"in this game,then I stated I think Pikachu should be label as "Queer as Rat" only on NoShowTime 5am est? :laugh: Well...heres more proof of that.. :chuckle: :chuckle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn9SumFGvRo&mode=related&search=

Whoa,you guys post fast..On those T3 lines huh? :chuckle: 35 mins until showtime,meanwhile,encore up above.. :)

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Del Money said:
No, no. Not at all! I'm not quoted that often. I was just wondering why since I just stumbled in on the thread. Thanks for the props though, Del.

>.>; Captain Falcon, **** it.

Smooth Criminal

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
We can all feel Sonic coming...
Del Money, coincidentally, gets felt by Sonic
edit: these insults are way too hard to let go
That lucky *******.

Sonic has surprisingly gentle hands. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom