• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
LMFAO! OMG! LOL! Anywho, Zelda: Special Moves FTW!!
I'm thinking that every time you guess that, you jinx it a little. Unfortunately.

But for real, if it's not Dr. Tran confirmation tonight, I'll eat my cowboy hat. And kick Del in the shin because it would probably be his fault somehow.

Weed

Smash Lord
I think most people know what my prediction is (besides Del Money's mom, it already came true)

Kirby's final smash ftw!

Sonic is coming tonight, I can feel it.

*Note in a court of law, tonight applies to all nights and days and from all sources. Also, by reading this, I now own your left ear. Shipping and handling required.
Captain Falcon=Space Driver who races stuff

or

Tom Nook=Awesome shopkeep racoon

Tom Nook fo brawl!

I love that song! Give Del Monkey the adventures of sonic the hedgehog intro. :p
Captain Falcon.

An incredible race car driver who puts his life on the line to compete in the F-Zero grand prix. Not only has he made alot of money from races, he's also an intergalactic bounty hunter. His past is mysterious. He bares great incredible strength.

Tom Nook.

A Racoon Merchant.

Win

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I think most people know what my prediction is (besides Del Money's mom, it already came true)

Kirby's final smash ftw!

Zelda's fs ftw! Not Kirby's. She'll use magic and kick a$$, while Kirby cooks them. I'd rather be cooked by Kirby than face Zelda's wrath.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
I'm going to go cry now. lol music ish awesome and isn't a waste. XD
joins fellow dp member for cry

why must noone love the complexity and beauty of music

why!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"overdramatic"

but still it's been a while for music

and besides it is very entertaining to listen with the thought nintendo puts in their music

not like simple melodies from other companies

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Captain Falcon.

An incredible race car driver who puts his life on the line to compete in the F-Zero grand prix. Not only has he made alot of money from races, he's also an intergalactic bounty hunter. His past is mysterious. He bares great incredible strength.

Tom Nook.

A Racoon Merchant.

Win
If Tom Nook appears in the game,I'll bat Captain Falcon around in your honor.

Del Money's mom already won the title of queen..you can guess who her king is ;)
Del Monkey?

@Ethan: That was kind of gross...

This is coming from someone who whines about Zelda every night.
:laugh:!!

TakDragon7

Smash Lord
Heatwave City, where air conditioners dont do jack
joins fellow dp member for cry

why must noone love the complexity and beauty of music

why!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"overdramatic"

but still it's been a while for music

and besides it is very entertaining to listen with the thought nintendo puts in their music

not like simple melodies from other companies
We must rock on forever man XD lol MUSIC FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom