• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Money

Smash Champion
I like Zelda. I think she's hot. I'm glad she returned.
i guess its cool to have the hots for video game characters now. do tell me, the only day when you caught your bro playing tomb raider and lara croft had a hair strand between her bresticles. did it weird you out? or were you right there supporting your bro all the way?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Captain Falcon punches pregnant women in the ovaries (Well . . . LINK HAD TO LEARN IT FROM SOMEONE).

That is not cool.

I can't keep up with you young'ns and your fancy postin's

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
i agree the ocarina of time is prob one of the best updates thus far imo. i can listen to it and still get excited about the game. and btw... at fiirst glance, im anti-nook. however... in order to separate my self from some of the closedminded folk of swf.... im goingg to remain openminded to thee subject

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
CF is the pwn. Got Blood?, who else knees and stomps people in the face? See, arrest my case. Just had to defend him.

I also have to defend music. I like music updates. What is with the music hate? I loved all of them so far. ^_^

About tonights, since it is not Friday or Monday, it can't be that big. So I am thinking Final Smash or another item.
To hell with music when we can get trailers with the smae music! ^_^ But seriously, music pwns! ^_^

LOL at newcomer John Stamos. What next, Capt. Planet=??? XD

Del Money

Smash Champion
that was pretty good for someone who had the disadvantage
I dislike the part about Zelda being hot, though..your world needs to be introducted to Del's mom..that **** is way better than mere graphics
dude...no...dont bring that weak **** in here. you got nothing, son. nothing. i own...your mom moans...i pwn...end of discussion

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
yes!!!!!!!!!

another delay now i can watch you people whine and squirm for my entertainment

mwahahaahaahaahaahah

(a little bit of a mental sadist)

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
@Pheonix: We'll agree to disagree.Nook is the only AC character I would want though.Better than those weird looking people...

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That would indirectly confirm Michael Jackson!
"I like little children, they're sooo innocent."

"Let's go to Neverland"

That scares me...almost as much as there is a early 90's video game about Micheal Jackson moonwalking to save little children. and BTW, if you touch monkeys in that game you turn into robots. Reverse evolutionary theory, maybe? XD

Weed

Smash Lord
dude...no...dont bring that weak **** in here. you got nothing, son. nothing. i own...your mom moans...i pwn...end of discussion
What's with the sudden tenacity?...did your mom tell you some of my tricks?
That *****...I should've done it so hard she couldn't speak

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
"I like little children, they're sooo innocent."

"Let's go to Neverland"

That scares me...almost as much as there is a early 90's video game about Micheal Jackson moonwalking to save little children. and BTW, if you touch monkeys in that game you turn into robots. Reverse evolutionary theory, maybe? XD
ssssshhh.
if you go to neverland, theres a sign that says "under 4 feet to ride michael"
but ssssshhhhh. its a secret.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I don't really see what the Ice Climbers have to do with anything.....but you made a relevant point with the sandwhich........touche.
What's with the sudden tenacity?...did your mom tell you some of my tricks?
That *****...I should've done it so hard she couldn't speak
That was the perfect thing to say. ART!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom