• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
I am just going to erase all my memories of what we already know about brawl...

That way when he updates characters, I can be surprised and be like, "yay, new info! METAKNIGHT FTW!"

I just find it easier to approach the site with a hint of denial instead of realizing that the update was just an update of what we already knew.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Which reminds me, It would be nice to see one of kirby hats in one of the upcoming updates.
Kirby's hat for Zamus and Snake might make me laugh...I imagine Snake's hat would look like fighting kirby, and Zamus well...yo can picture Kirby with a ponytail, can't you! :laugh: Decent update, maybe we get the Bside and Bdown tomorrow or next week=???

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im almost sure we'l lget the Dwon B and side B moves, weve had 2 straight updates about pit (If u dont count the no updates on weekends thing), so im bettin we'll get the remaining b moves and HOPEFULLY his super smash...

Somasu

Smash Ace
I did this piece a while ago, which is what sparked my whole current fanart project:

http://fanewgie.atomic-fire.com/vault/kirbyhat6.png

I chose to use just Pit's hairstyle to stick with the hat theme - after all, wings aren't a hat. However, following the pattern of some of Kirby's hats taking designs from his previous games (Link, Ness), he may very well get wings and possibly a halo, to mock his cupid ability in more recent games.

Only time will tell. :D

Edit: For some reason that link comes up as broken. Just refresh it and it should load - it does for me.
Haha! I love it! I especially like his Pit, Snake, and Wario look. For Metaknight, I think he'd probably also get Metaknight's cape, as well as his mask. And the Zamus hat might just be her hair, but I dunno =P

Nice artwork, though. Impressive.

SuppaRoy

Smash Cadet
How kirby will look, now thats a thinker. With Snake im sure he will have a bandana and beard maybe. I have no idea for Zero suit samus. Metaknight....nope nothing cant think of anything.Wario...kirby will get the hat and goggles and pit maybe his hair and a lil pair of wings

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
I did this piece a while ago, which is what sparked my whole current fanart project:

http://fanewgie.atomic-fire.com/vault/kirbyhat6.png

I chose to use just Pit's hairstyle to stick with the hat theme - after all, wings aren't a hat. However, following the pattern of some of Kirby's hats taking designs from his previous games (Link, Ness), he may very well get wings and possibly a halo, to mock his cupid ability in more recent games.

Only time will tell. :D

Edit: For some reason that link comes up as broken. Just refresh it and it should load - it does for me.
that's a really good piece of artwork...i should know:cool:

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
Im starting to play kid iccurus now ...and im liking it but on a more related note im pretty sure they are going to do one character at a time until hey are done then move on to the next

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
I wish that when they put the character info up it had the b moves already, because there is just soooo many things that can be put on the site that it's gonna take forever to get new stuff.

But I bet that is sakurai's plan...

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
The thing that worries me most is that a few days will be Mario, Link etc B move updates. I hope not, because that's just totally superfluous. :crazy:

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if Sakurai will finish off Pit today or something else. There really is no emulating the guy's thinking regarding the updates. I'll just be grateful for what I get.

Slater88

Smash Cadet
I'm occupying myself by listening to some of the music done by the musicians who are working on the game's music. Mainly just the NiGHTS music though.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I doubt we are getting anything exiting, didn't Sakurai say somewhere that he wouldn't unveil any new characters untill the game was released?

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I doubt we are getting anything exiting, didn't Sakurai say somewhere that he wouldn't unveil any new characters untill the game was released?
I think he did say something like that, though it would be awesome if he shows a new character at E3 :p

Shuma

Smash Hero
I wouldn't get my hopes up, even if it was 3 updates in one, it wouldn't be anything exiting. At least i don't think it would, the best we would get before the game was released is Snake's and Metaknight's Movesets, or Zsamus's one.

Edit:

Something just ocurred to me, perhaps Sakurai meant new characters as new to the smash series... not unnanounced ones. hmmmmm Captain Falcon Bio in the future.

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
Today's update will officially be the latest update to be put on the Smash Dojo site.

Oh well, I have a math packet to finish so I have something to do until it updates. Darn my procrastination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom