• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Uhh...I'm not sure which stage this is, is it that FE castle=???

Up next week/this week: Either Yoshi, Meta Knight, Snake. After we get these 3, prepare for newcomers/returnies galor! :)
Other Possibilities: Falco, Luigi, Ganondorf, or Captain Falcon/

Somasu

Smash Ace
Guys, it's a profile. NONE of the profiles have told us how we play as them.. it didn't for Samus, I didn't expect it for Zamus.

Wait for some kind of Final Smash for Zamus, or a moveset, or even simply wait for the game to come out. I'm sure there will be some way to play as her without the use of the Final Smash. We may not know that until the game releases, but I'm sure we'll find a way, just like we did with Sheik.

I like this profile though. It's nothing new and exciting, but those screenshots do look pretty nifty., especially the fourth one.

Teben

Smash Apprentice
Well, look at it this way. After metaknight and snake, any character updates HAVE to be "new." Of course, it could take a few months to get past that at this rate.....

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Why the **** would Sakurai ruin the game like this?
We haven't even played it yet. It is obvious to me he is using his mindgame and jedi powers, and we're all his pawns. Soon he'll make us happy by showing the character selection screen, and ZSS is on it, or confirm ZSS as a A button character, like Shiek, except you can't transfomr back (in otherwords, no cheap mindgames). :) Give it some time, and be patient and we'll see that it shall be totally awsome! :)

-Johnknight1!

BlueBandanaJake

Smash Cadet
Ft. Lauderdale FL by day, Homestead FL by night
wow what an *******...doesn't even mention if you can change into her from the start. sakurai is really a sadistic prick
Its amazing how spoiled this site has made some people, (incidentally, I love irony). Calling Sakurai-san a prick for withholding a bit of information is a little harsh, you're getting info everyday when you could be completely in the dark right now.

Be grateful for this much, it's a rare privilege.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Well, there goes our character for the week. - Zamus.

The one we've been knowing about for a year. o_o

-KevRed
and they still have two more of those to announce on the site. (Metaknight and Snake) plus all of the returning characters. -_-

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
You guys are such spoiled whiny *****es.
Thank you, and just be patient guys. Sakurai's spoiling us, and all you can do is complain. Get over yourselves, and realize that at least we get something. Enough of the complaining, it is old and retarted. I rahter like the update, I'm not sure if this is a confirmed stage (it's either Meta Knight's ship the Halebird, the Bridge of Eldin, Battlefield, or a new stage).

Also, this could be that Fire Emblem castle, but I'm not sure about it. It probably is, but I'm still not sure. Heck, I'm on the fence on this one.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Its amazing how spoiled this site has made some people, (incidentally, I love irony). Calling Sakurai-san a prick for withholding a bit of information is a little harsh, you're getting info everyday when you could be completely in the dark right now.

Be grateful for this much, it's a rare privilege.

Thank you for the sense. You get a cookie.

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
Remember how, before the update, Samus' Final Smash would be a huge laser that would turn you into ZSS, and the site even said so, and it made a lot of sense, but people still made bull**** accusations anyway?

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAhahaha...

don't get your hopes up, people.

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman

on a more discussion note, what move is she doing? Is this the afteranimation of her Up Smash? (I think it was in the videos as a bit of a twirling handstand kick)

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
anyone else notice she is using her whip in the air? looks like it might not be a B move like sheiks but maybe like a down B or something to get it out and replace her A attacks?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/zerosuit_samus/zerosuit_samus_070719b-l.jpg

on a more discussion note, what move is she doing? Is this the afteranimation of her Up Smash? (I think it was in the videos as a bit of a twirling handstand kick)
It's a wat's it called where you do a roll sideways....it looks like her running A or after A uAsmash or something. If that is her moving A, then it will have lag, and do tons of damage and have comboabilitiy. Plus lots of sex appeal! :chuckle:

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'm shocked that everyone isn't whining about how much of a "Muthaf**kin' B*TCH" Sakurai is.
It's all everyone does after updates these days.
I think Zamus is a combination of Sheik and Captain falcon, and that soon we can expect an update on her B-moves! :D

Salaad

Smash Ace
I'm shocked that everyone isn't whining about how much of a "Muthaf**kin' B*TCH" Sakurai is.
It's all everyone does after updates these days.
I think Zamus is a combination of Sheik and Captain falcon, and that soon we can expect an update on her B-moves! :D

I <3 j00. xD

Dammmm f00, she liek looks liek she doin' like an Dsmash but Peple say dat she doin' a USmash. Anyway, I wanna see that whip in action! Shiek/C. Falcon Clone? FTW.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Humm, So I guess I was wrong in assuming that there will be another way to get Zero. Seems like you gots to get the smash ball if you want any amount of Zero. . .(This is going to make training with her a drag. . .)

Sweet pics. Seems like se has the opyion to use her gun as a gun or as a whip. . . interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom