• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

user_name

Smash Apprentice
here are my fs guesses (so far bowser is the only one i got wrong)

dk- clap stun that makes a full 360 circle around him if someone (meaning it can be more than one) gets hit by it he will charge over and machine gun punch them
think of link's fs with less range but better accuracy (since the shockwave is a full circle but it isn't long like link's light beams)

zelda- call on the sages and shoot light arrows (self explanatory)

luigi- vacuum attack- luigi will suck air in one direction if your caught in it you will be dragged toward him while being cut (think of clefairy's wind attack) and then he will spit you out
if your further it will hurt more but then again being far gives you better chance to dodge

yoshi- yoshi stampede!!! (self explanatory) maybe they can also throw eggs randomly to cover some air
You think DK's FS might be the coconut bazooka thing he gets in DK64?

Betaz

Smash Ace
so how many people can actually see items being in tournament play?
it would certainly provide alot of randomness into gameplay...

also how many new exploits do you think we will find in Brawl within the first month?

user_name

Smash Apprentice
so how many people can actually see items being in tournament play?
it would certainly provide alot of randomness into gameplay...

also how many new exploits do you think we will find in Brawl within the first month?
I would love to see items in tourneys. I can see a few getting turned off (starman, heart container, maximum tomato, pokeballs, assist trophies) but the rest should be in if exploding items can be turned off (and yes, I did list the items from most broken to least.)

Weed

Smash Lord
I keep changing my guess, but item seems the most likely, AT or not.

And no, the ~mindgames~ are strong with me, not the force :p

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I can feel mindgames.
It's like the force :(
And Sakurai is like Darth Vader's super awsomeness, Darth Sidious' evilness [evil mind games that is], Yoda's wisdom and ****** skills [minus being a ******], Obi-Wan's awsomenss skills, and Darth Maul's super lightsaber skillz combined! Thus, it all equals bad aim at darts, ennie mennie minne moo to select characters to announce as returnies first, a dart board that has only been hit 100 times (out of 1,000,000,000 shots=a lot of emergency room calls), etc.

And Sakurai is controlling our minds, he is controlling us by making us worry about Brawl, then BAM! ZSS is playable without the Smash Balls, Sonic confirmed, and world hunger non-existent. Okay, the first one was streching it a little! :chuckle: :p :)

Blackadder

Smash Master
I would love to see items in tourneys. I can see a few getting turned off (starman, heart container, maximum tomato, pokeballs, assist trophies) but the rest should be in if exploding items can be turned off (and yes, I did list the items from most broken to least.)
What is it with you and items? :p

I think today we can have the ZAMUS profile, but that may just cause more ire on the thread..

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
I'm guessing either an AT or a How to Play update.

And why are some people predicting a music update?

Weed

Smash Lord
And Sakurai is like Darth Vader's super awsomeness, Darth Sidious' evilness [evil mind games that is], Yoda's wisdom and ****** skills [minus being a ******], Obi-Wan's awsomenss skills, and Darth Maul's super lightsaber skillz combined! Thus, it all equals bad aim at darts, ennie mennie minne moo to select characters to announce as returnies first, a dart board that has only been hit 100 times (out of 1,000,000,000 shots=a lot of emergency room calls), etc.

And Sakurai is controlling our minds, he is controlling us by making us worry about Brawl, then BAM! ZSS is playable without the Smash Balls, Sonic confirmed, and world hunger non-existent. Okay, the first one was streching it a little! :chuckle: :p :)
Your long posts win like every time lol. I love reading them

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Your long posts win like every time lol. I love reading them
Hopefully I'm right, and TYVM! ^_^

And since Sakurai and i both use the force, I telepathically communicate with him, saying "psst, WW Link, Lucario, Diddy Kong, Sonic, Geno, Ridley, Megaman, etc. for Brawl" and he goes "pstt already did it". We call it mind control, or having him as my hostage! :chuckle:

user_name

Smash Apprentice
heres some spam...

I was looking for old images of SSB64 on google and ****...

Its amazing how far were gone when back then those were decent graphics....

anyway...

Two minutes remaining!

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam

And since Sakurai and i both use the force, I telepathically communicate with him, saying "psst, WW Link, Lucario, Diddy Kong, Sonic, Geno, Ridley, Megaman, etc. for Brawl" and he goes "pstt already did it". We call it mind control, or having him as my hostage! :chuckle:
dude seriously, you freakin rock. lol no lie.

1 MINUTE!

Weed

Smash Lord

Tell him to include Lyn >_<
Japanese Jedi's...psh..who knew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom