• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

user_name

Smash Apprentice
darn it now that i said that sakurai is gonna mindgame me so the update is crawling

dang now it's gonna be a stage

shoot now it's gonna be something

ha sakurai you can't mindgame me now

wait a second .............................

nooooooooooooooo what have i done
Today's update:

"By reading this I now own your soul.

but look at what Meta-knight can do!

Hi ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya!"

Teben

Smash Apprentice
Seriously, if he would update with Sonic, I could probably survive all the way till Dec. 3rd without checking the site again.

This is killing me.

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
So wait you people never figured out that Zamus is infact dropping her gun? this isnt impossible think about fox for a second remember how he was holding his gun in previous pictures but not in others? he probably dropped it. Also Wario bike can be dropped to when he is hit off it.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
So wait you people never figured out that Zamus is infact dropping her gun? this isnt impossible think about fox for a second remember how he was holding his gun in previous pictures but not in others? he probably dropped it.
so, now theyre implementing dropped character items to be used by others? hmmm interesting lol
@tak: i wouldnt count on music twice in the same week, next week maybe.

user_name

Smash Apprentice
So wait you people never figured out that Zamus is infact dropping her gun? this isnt impossible think about fox for a second remember how he was holding his gun in previous pictures but not in others? he probably dropped it. Also Wario bike can be dropped to when he is hit off it.
What are you talking about?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
lol whats funny is i think that wind waker is the only E rated game where someone gets a sword shoved in their head lol
1 hour ppl. its gotta be a character. screw the pattern, i want a character.
Ya WW was a violent game. It starts off talking about the fall of the greatest civilzation ever, with thousands upon thousands of deaths, and you are the last hope. Then, you revive Ganondorf to his full power, and he's going to kill everyone. Boy, that sure was some E game, not to mention Ganondorf gets pwned by getting stabbed in the head. Seriously, that was Screwattack.com's #1 way to die in their "Top 10 ways to die" vid, lol! XD A 50 something year old man pwned by a 12 year old...woawa! :chuckle:

@ NintendoWarrior
That makes you 5,000% cooler. My only extra advice to you is...DO A BARREL ROLL! :laugh:

If we got a newcomer (especillay $50, I mean Lucario :chuckle:) I would be excited, to the max. :) My $50, or Lucario! :p

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
Ya WW was a violent game. It starts off talking about the fall of the greatest civilzation ever, with thousands upon thousands of deaths, and you are the last hope. Then, you revive Ganondorf to his full power, and he's going to kill everyone. Boy, that sure was some E game, not to mention Ganondorf gets pwned by getting stabbed in the head. Seriously, that was Screwattack.com's #1 way to die in their "Top 10 ways to die" vid, lol! XD A 50 something year old man pwned by a 12 year old...woawa! :chuckle:

@ NintendoWarrior
That makes you 5,000% cooler. My only extra advice to you is...DO A BARREL ROLL! :laugh:

If we got a newcomer (especillay $50, I mean Lucario :chuckle:) I would be excited, to the max. :) My $50, or Lucario! :p
if its a newcomer, itll be one were not expecting lol im sure of that

TakDragon7

Smash Lord
Heatwave City, where air conditioners dont do jack
just cause you said that, he's gonna make this an update on how to jump. thanks a lot a$$hole lol j/k j/k but ya it wouldnt be bad. i just want a character

Oh great...now look what you made Sakurai do now. I bet he changed his mind about this update. Tonight's update will be...NOTHING! jk jk that would suck if it was nothing.

Hey, I said that we might have a newcomer so there. :p XD

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
here are my fs guesses (so far bowser is the only one i got wrong)

dk- clap stun that makes a full 360 circle around him if someone (meaning it can be more than one) gets hit by it he will charge over and machine gun punch them
think of link's fs with less range but better accuracy (since the shockwave is a full circle but it isn't long like link's light beams)

zelda- call on the sages and shoot light arrows (self explanatory)

luigi- vacuum attack- luigi will suck air in one direction if your caught in it you will be dragged toward him while being cut (think of clefairy's wind attack) and then he will spit you out
if your further it will hurt more but then again being far gives you better chance to dodge

yoshi- yoshi stampede!!! (self explanatory) maybe they can also throw eggs randomly to cover some air

Weed

Smash Lord
I still think they should've made a softball pitching-machine instead of the cracker launcher...

Too many racist jokes I picture myself using >_>
Why am I writing this?

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i personally want to see thwomp in a bowser castle stage (if there is one) making him much more common then the chance in the giant AT possibilities

edit: if thwomp is an AT i want to see him and snorlax released at the same time :laugh:

Weed

Smash Lord
I picture Sakurai surprising us in a new unknown way tonight..
I also picture a disappointment like never before...
and then I can picture mediocrity

screw these mindgames
Peach+1+1+1!!!!!!

Betaz

Smash Ace
20 mins till update!!!! w00t!!!

hopefully it's not something controversal agains like yesterday's update >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom