• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
tis true.. kirby had better be at least partially restored to his 64 days in brawl
As my first main way back in the SSB64 days (when it was new), he rocked (but was heavily overpowered). Then I played him for 5 or so months in Melee as my main, and said "f*** him, he's a waste", and went to Link. I hope he gets his SSB64 moves back, though his running A should be the same as Melee (with the fire, everything else should be SSB64 Kirby, but nerfed).

Kirby's dAair and uAtilt+grab combos ftw!....even if I main Mario now in SSB64. LOL, I'm like one of a handful of Mario mains in SSB64. I find that sad, yet a advantage. Mario fireball spam combos ftw, that sperates me from the people who I normally would be 50/50 chance of winning with, and makes it 80/20 at least. Ya, his spam combos are that good! :) Any other Mario SSB64 mains out there=???

Hopefully we get the old Ness back too, he was sweet! Keep some of the neat Ness techs from Melee though, they were pretty useful. And I'm assuming Pikachu will rise to AT LEAST the mid-high tiers. Call me crazy, but Pikachu's 2nd reign of great terror might return, sadly. Well sad for every-non Pikachu main at least! Seriously though, the rat is back...though it never really left...

Anyways, a update on ZSS would be awsome. C'mon Sakurai, give the people what we want, the suspense is killing us!

RDK

Smash Hero
Any other Mario SSB64 mains out there=???
People usually get pissed off now if they see you use Kirbs over Kaillera, so recently I've started playing matches as the Italian. Sometimes I still go back to Kirby if I want to wail on some n00bs. ;)

Weed

Smash Lord
In regards to your signature, Johnknight1...Snake would stab the **** out of WW Link lol..sorry, was bothering me

Peach+2!

bored

Smash Ace
I always thought ness was badass in ssb64 but I kinda just forgot about him in melee

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
In regards to your signature, Johnknight1...Snake would stab the **** out of WW Link lol..sorry, was bothering me

Peach+2!
LOL, can't help but laugh. It's the fact WW Link is the only person who has a chance in Brawl who has stealth skillz and can crawl. Plus he is known to hide in barrrells, Snake hides in boxes...parody, maybe, lol! But hey, in teams one could hide in a crate (sorta like a box), one can hide in a Barrell.

The perfect [stealth] team=secret operations. That would be odd, a game meant for all ages, and one where someone gets their eye shot out, right on the screen. Owwch...that has to hurt. :p

Also a knife vs. the Master Sword is no contest. WW Link would stab Snake in the head as hard and painful he did Ganondorf. Oww...

@ Red Darkstar Kirby
Finally another Mario main (in SSB64), haven't see or heard of one in a month. Seriously, the only character who I see people main less is Luigi, I don't get it. Maybe if people realized Link's tier position, and Mario's fireballs are better spams...idk kaillera players can confuse me a lot. Mario SSB64 users FTW!

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
meh

in 64 my mains were yoshi, dk, mario, luigi, falcon, and samus

"realizes that's half the roster"

i guess i don't have a main:laugh:

RDK

Smash Hero
@ Red Darkstar Kirby
Finally another Mario main (in SSB64), haven't see or heard of one in a month. Seriously, the only character who I see people main less is Luigi, I don't get it. Maybe if people realized Link's tier position, and Mario's fireballs are better spams...idk kaillera players can confuse me a lot. Mario SSB64 users FTW!
That's the thing with online play...you don't know whether you're playing n00bs or experience players until you're well into the match. Oh well. Once Brawl comes out, that will all change...hopefully...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That's the thing with online play...you don't know whether you're playing n00bs or experience players until you're well into the match. Oh well. Once Brawl comes out, that will all change...hopefully...
Ya, but usually I can tell. The better players tend to be more polite, and a lot of the less experienced players are control freaks (ie: when you host, they try doing all the actions and setup the game, while you are trying to do that).

Hopefully we get a ranking system, but I don't want it to be all ranked matches. It should be based off the power ranks or something, and it shouldn't be all ranked system. There should be as many ranked matches/options/modes as unranked, end of discussion. Ranked system ftw.

I don't want to fight scrubs with bomb ombs and explosives who hack like wimps, I want to face at least decent (Idc if they suck really) players, who are honorable, and say "gg" after everygame, not rude srucbs who are annoying. Hate impolite people on kaillera, it's my pet peeve I guess.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
Also a knife vs. the Master Sword is no contest. WW Link would stab Snake in the head as hard and painful he did Ganondorf. Oww...
lol whats funny is i think that wind waker is the only E rated game where someone gets a sword shoved in their head lol
1 hour ppl. its gotta be a character. screw the pattern, i want a character.

It's obviosly gonna be ZSS character update.

What happened to DP???!!!11
got blood? said there were some problems going on, but nothing major, and i dont know what the case is exactly so you'll have to talk to them. and as for ur prediction, you should know by now that there is nothing "obvious" when we're dealing with sakurai. got that?

Salaad

Smash Ace
got blood? said there were some problems going on, but nothing major, and i dont know what the case is exactly so you'll have to talk to them. and as for ur prediction, you should know by now that there is nothing "obvious" when we're dealing with sakurai. got that?

It's obvious, you do not know Sakurai...He's actually in my bathroom, right now. He told me "You touch me I go poo." xD JK

Really, following Final Smashes with character updates, it really does seem like there is going to be a character update. got that?

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
hey ya

anyway it seams like sakurai is the type of guy to have new info and withhold it for hype

i mean everyone wants yoshi cause of stage and music yet he's not up

i say that today is a returning veteran

the logical choice is yoshi therefore i'm gonna say falcon

B-Bop

Smash Cadet
It's obvious, you do not know Sakurai...He's actually in my bathroom, right now. He told me "You touch me I go poo." xD JK

Really, following Final Smashes with character updates, it really does seem like there is going to be a character update. got that?
It better not be a Zamus one, as frankly, that'd be boring as sin, and we've had a relatively un-awesome week for updates.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
hey ya

anyway it seams like sakurai is the type of guy to have new info and withhold it for hype

i mean everyone wants yoshi cause of stage and music yet he's not up

i say that today is a returning veteran

the logical choice is yoshi therefore i'm gonna say falcon
darn it now that i said that sakurai is gonna mindgame me so the update is crawling

dang now it's gonna be a stage

shoot now it's gonna be something

ha sakurai you can't mindgame me now

wait a second .............................

nooooooooooooooo what have i done

user_name

Smash Apprentice
Weve got 45 minutes left. Everyone thinks its going to be a character?...

It's music tonight, I can feel it.

but seriously, we haven't had a character in quite some time, and it probably will be a veteren from the mario franchise. Here's hoping for peach, although Yoshi would be ok too.

Weed

Smash Lord
In all realism, he's gonna make the hype even worse by having:
How to play: Dashing!
or something of the like...
Though I still want PeachPeachPeachPeachPeachPeach...

Weve got 45 minutes left. Everyone thinks its going to be a character?...

It's music tonight, I can feel it.

but seriously, we haven't had a character in quite some time, and it probably will be a veteren from the mario franchise. Here's hoping for peach, although Yoshi would be ok too.
you forget luigi, who will not be a secret character this time around so we could definitely get him soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom