• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
^^^^ My thoughts exactly. Also I like the final smashes and how cool they look, even though most of us will only use them a dozen or so times. It's to the eyes wat music is to the ears, except we'll hear the music a lot more than we use the Smash Balls and Final Smashes.

@ Red Darkstar Kirby
It was sarcasm.
I'm actually unsatisfied with the way they mixed some of the music, but meh--oh well. They can't please everyone.

@ JohnKnight
Lol, I should have seen that--but I'm only half awake right now; 'twas a tiring day at work for me, and it's past my beddy-bye time.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
I'm hoping to see another Mario character, like Luigi, Peach, or maybe Toad.
eh toad will be an AT most likely. i wouldnt mind seeing peach, and luigi would be awesome! and if we get a character update tonight, that pretty much kills the pattern theory, which i have no problem with, i dont really see any possibility in an actual pattern lol

@bored: if we get any notices, it will be after an event, or close to or after the release of brawl

bored

Smash Ace
I'm just going to throw this out there.. Peach or Yoshi are definately one of the next characters to be confirmed.. not counting already confirmed characters ie meta knight or snake since we all know are in brawl but not on the site..

B-Bop

Smash Cadet
I'm just going to throw this out there.. Peach or Yoshi are definately one of the next characters to be confirmed.. not counting already confirmed characters ie meta knight or snake since we all know are in brawl but not on the site..
Do you think it's at all possible they mighty announce a new character before completing the 'returning' lot or even the announced 'newcomers'?

RDK

Smash Hero
Probably not, but then again--you never know with ol' "Mindgames" Sakurai.

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
Do you think it's at all possible they mighty announce a new character before completing the 'returning' lot or even the announced 'newcomers'?
I wouldn't mind to see that happen. But who we may not get it for a while. Then again these updates have been random.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
that could definitely happen dude. cuz ppl are just as hyped about certain characters returning(falco, marth, ganon) as newcomers such as ridley or sonic. i wouldnt be suprised to see a newcomer sometime soon, but that's just me.

bored

Smash Ace
LOL I had a dream about brawl last night lol... caterpie was a playable character.. xD

RDK

Smash Hero
LOL I had a dream about brawl last night lol... caterpie was a playable character.. xD
Jesus Christ. That would either suck balls like none other, or be really, really awesome.

B = Poison Sting
B-Forward = Tackle
B-Down = String Shot
B-Up = Harden

Lol.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Better than Metapod.

STRING SHOT FOR M455IVE D4MAGE!!!

I don't know whether to expect a Samus/Zamus-related update tonight or not.

bored

Smash Ace
Jesus Christ. That would either suck balls like none other, or be really, really awesome.

B = Poison Sting
B-Forward = Tackle
B-Down = String Shot
B-Up = Harden

Lol.
LOL I can't remember actual gameplay I just remember seeing a bunch of random characters .. then I woke up and well there ya have it :ohwell:

B-Bop

Smash Cadet
;)

Expanding on that a little, upon impact after lobbing it at another player, it'll open and use it's l33t Butterfree/Beedrill skills to sting and slowly damage the player affected.

Or, if not picked up, it'd open up and have the same effect on a nearby player.

bored

Smash Ace
;)

Expanding on that a little, upon impact after lobbing it at another player, it'll open and use it's l33t Butterfree/Beedrill skills to sting and slowly damage the player affected.

Or, if not picked up, it'd open up and have the same effect on a nearby player.
Wasn't Beedrill a pokeball in the first ssb? I remember like a swarm of them or something, Hell I can't remember anything from the original :confused:

user_name

Smash Apprentice

B = Poison Sting
B-Forward = Tackle
B-Down = String Shot
B-Up = Harden

Lol.
up and down should be switched...

Wasn't Beedrill a pokeball in the first ssb? I remember like a swarm of them or something, Hell I can't remember anything from the original :confused:
umm... yeah I think so... and they got replaced with Unknown

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I picked Smash 64 back up for the first time in years, like, 2 or 3 weeks ago. Had a nice nostalgic jaunt down Smash Bros. road.

I was amazed by how bad the graphics were. I hadn't remembered them being quite so bad. Then I remembered the game was made in the late 90's.

It was a lot of fun using Kirby again—so much more *** kicking to be had with him in SSB64

RDK

Smash Hero
I'm putting my money on Peach or Yoshi. It's gotta be another Mario char.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom