• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
im sure we will be able to pick her on the character select screen....u'll be able to pick her with her own final smash or u can pick samus and turn into ZZS via samus's final smash, cuz if that isn't the case then ZZS would just be a form of Samus and not a newcomer i would be really happy if tomorrows update is about ZZS final smash

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I <3 j00. xD

Dammmm f00, she liek looks liek she doin' like an Dsmash but Peple say dat she doin' a USmash. Anyway, I wanna see that whip in action! Shiek/C. Falcon Clone? FTW.
What whip in action....lol! :chuckle:

Mad props to Blackadder, way to shut up the whiners. If you are disappointed with the update that is okay, but a hating on Sakurai is lame. Just STFU if you are going to do that, and be happy all! :)

@ Black/Light
Sakurai is playing Mindgames on us, he has us hooked to the updates, we can't turn away. One day he'll tell us we can hold a to get ZSS, the next we'll get Sonic. Hopefully it's a true story, but he wants us to be desperate for these updates, and guess wat, it working! ;) :p :)

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
@ black/light

seriously you learned about the gun whip now? (trailers, original bio)

anyway i say that i like how zamus is it's sakurai way to keep trandformations and fix them at the same time

i think a hold a thing is also probable

anyway good night and i predict a stage for tomorrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi

afternoon battlefield I believe.

She has a "paralyzer"... not a gun. Hope that thing can't be land canceled. heh.

user_name

Smash Apprentice

on a more discussion note, what move is she doing? Is this the afteranimation of her Up Smash? (I think it was in the videos as a bit of a twirling handstand kick)
No, this image proves that Sakurai has decided to, instead of making a smash game just like all the other smash games, port over all the engines from Tekken 5, and simply swap out the 3D models.

Zamus is now a Christie Monteiro clone.

by the way, I spent forever looking for a picture of Christie Monteiro doing her handstand leg spin thing, but I couldnt find it =(

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
ZSS's whip looks likeit has rediculous range, she definately wont be at a disadvantage
Assuming she will be accessible via character select screen as her own slot, or as a A thing like Shiek.

@ <3
Ty, very helpful. That is wat I was thinking, now I'm near positive you are right. The other one is probably that Fire Emblem castle, since it the only one shown with lots of fires.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I figured. lol. Sorry about that. But at least you speak the same language as America! *laughs at Nintendo's disregard of Europe*
They suck when it comes to us PAL version users.

Anyways, has any noticed this weeks updates have been all "Space themed"?
Seriosuly,
*Star fox music
*Deoxys
*Samus Bacon
*Zamus profile

Coincidence?

Blackadder

Smash Master
I really didn't think about that?

Good observation.I hope the have a midevil theme next week.*Fire Emblem stuff plz*
Lemme guess why...Ohh..Marth?! :p

I wish I could say I made this observation myself, but I got told of it by a friend.
But I think it's neat, if not showing that Sakurai has SOME form of order with his updates.

psicicle

Smash Ace
****, I was thinking that there would be some info about how to use Zamus but its just a bunch of filler

Black/Light

Smash Master
@ black/light

seriously you learned about the gun whip now? (trailers, original bio)
. . . I mean't that she could MAYBE have a choice to use the whipe in place of the gun like a mini-transformation.:ohwell:

"Sakurai is playing Mindgames on us, he has us hooked to the updates, we can't turn away. One day he'll tell us we can hold a to get ZSS, the next we'll get Sonic."

I wouldn't put much hope into that one. Look at what happened before. . . .he CLEARLY told us that "Zero aint a true new character" and that " under certain condictions she will remove her armor" yet no one wanted to believe she would be a FS effect.

Now people want to believe that she will be selectable even after this update. . .

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
Cue the "ZAMUS WONT HAVE A 'BACON' BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY USE THEM ONCE PER MATCH LOLOLOL!!!"

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
QFT!!

*sigh* why do I stay up for the updates anymore...
Sakurai has us hooked with his mindgames and Jedi powers, period. :p

Also, tomorrow expect a Metroid or F-Zero stage, or Yoshi. YOSHI! :grin:

I'm gonna call it a night (or early morning as it is now), c'ya all later! :lick:

P.S. - O. and stop complaining about ZSS, she will be playable in another form, I'm almost 100% sure about this. Okay maybe I'm a 92%, but Sakurai's midgames are working! :chuckle:

-Johnknight1! :)

Edit: 250 pages in around 2 months...whoa

OATH

Smash Apprentice
that doesnt really mean anything shes still playable but, u need samus's final smash..or maybe she really is unlockable. like i said we just have to wait a little longer :X

Rash

Smash Ace
Why do people stay up for these updates?

I'm not saying these have been bad or anything. I think they've been great. But honestly, they're just as satisfying when you get out of bed in the morning than when you wait for hours on end.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Why do people stay up for these updates?

I'm not saying these have been bad or anything. I think they've been great. But honestly, they're just as satisfying when you get out of bed in the morning than when you wait for hours on end.
Not everyone has to stay up.
I myself only have to wait to 5.PM.
And it's really just something to do, I mean, most of these people are up update time normaly, so it seems logical to check up on it along the way.

GenG

Smash Lord
We didn't knew that you could start the battle as Sheik after many months, it was an easter egg after all, so I don't think he will be commenting that feature soon...

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I personally like this update. Sure we all kind of expected it,it's nice to see that she's like Sheik and not totally weak.(hey,that rhymed!) also,we'll probably be able to Zamus at the beggining at the match as an easter egg to be revealed later.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Just what I needed: the Zamus update! It still doesn't answer the HOLD A question but at least we know she isn't some majorly disadvantaged character.

Maybe her taunt changes the gun to a whip?

Sandy

Smash Champion
Zamus is a good idea...as another character, but this is not the situation. I want to keep hoping it's not going to ruin Samus. For now though, I'm going to have to agree and say Zamus is screwing up the Samus character. No amount of whip can change that.

Keku

Smash Apprentice
Bleh, that update just sucked. We practically knew that already, and he could've (should've!) posted that update with yesterday's update.. -,-

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
Anyways, has any noticed this weeks updates have been all "Space themed"?
Seriosuly,
*Star fox music
*Deoxys
*Samus Bacon
*Zamus profile

Coincidence?
YEHS!!!11 Captain Falcon is "Space Themed" (well, Sci-Fi). It's a stretch, but the hope of the manliest of men being on smashbros.com tomorrow morning makes me want run around imitating Falcon's moves.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
Wow, Wednesday's update was sick. So does this mean Zamus is out of most tournaments?
Todays update was ok, at lest it's out of the way now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom