• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakDragon7

Smash Lord
Heatwave City, where air conditioners dont do jack
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

it looks like my post didn;t get in your heads

well if you can't beat them join them

woot music is so fun and exciting it's the best!!!!111111101011010!!!! "crosses to other side of room"
look at that how to play update it shows so much insight on mario's jumps 1!111!111!11111
lol I wouldn't be that hyper active :p XD

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Last minute prediction!

...although I really have no idea what to expect...

I'd like to see a character profile. Confirmed newcomer, veteran, it's all good. Though it might be too close to DK's... so I'll guess on special moves or a final smash.

Edit: though since fighting MetaKnight in Squeak Squad today, I'd love to see his profile and some of his specials... it got be curious.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Time is really flying tonight.Anyway,I'm predicting either an item of some sort or a character update.

user_name

Smash Apprentice
I have a feeling its going to be a character. Its about time.

I don't see why people complain about music... music is a huge part of the game, and it an update you can listen to over and over... I would prefer a character or a level, but the music is great for the most part and I love hearing the new tracks.

EDIT: off topic- I made a 'dawn patrol' sig. I'm not sure if theres one sig maker, as they seem to all be in the same style, but I had a whack at in anyway. I didn't have any brushes or fonts other than the default so go easy on me, I know its not the greatest piece ever =P because it looks like all the DP sigs match, I tried to make it look similar to the rest (no boarder, a stock on one side, a name and 'dawn patrol' on the other, a color theme, a single character stock, an abstract background, etc....)

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I don't see why people complain about music... music is a huge part of the game, and it an update you can listen to over and over... I would prefer a character or a level, but the music is great for the most part and I love hearing the new tracks.
My problem with the music is that most of it does not sound like actual stage music. "Menu 1" and "Space Armada" both sound like they could actually be playing during an epic battle, and that's why I enjoyed both pieces. The other three, do not sound like epic stage music to me at all.

I'm just curious if that music has a purpose in the game somewhere, or if maybe they're just clips the composers are doing for fun...

user_name

Smash Apprentice
My problem with the music is that most of it does not sound like actual stage music. "Menu 1" and "Space Armada" both sound like they could actually be playing during an epic battle, and that's why I enjoyed both pieces. The other three, do not sound like epic stage music to me at all.

I'm just curious if that music has a purpose in the game somewhere, or if maybe they're just clips the composers are doing for fun...
ah yes, in this aspect I agree with you completely. I like the sound of all of the pieces, but I'm a little iffy on the application, and, assuming they're battle music, they might not be the best battle music. (specifically the Zelda Medley)

almost update time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom