• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm p*****, he has so many possibilities, a clone, original moveset, so much stuff eRGh! ahhh! head goiong crazy! He could have done psychic, use his tneticles, use his psychic powers, grabs, insane pwnage combos, etc. and Sakurai f**** up! That's it, I say put the real designer, Miyamoto incharge, he doesn't f*** over large fanbases like nothing. Goro and Deoxys, if that happens to Diddy expect Johnknight1 to go crazy! :mad:

Shuma

Smash Hero
meh. Didn't care for Deoxys much anyway. But the real question is: what does this mean for Lucario as a playable? Better chances? Worse chances? can't really tell, it could go both ways
Better Chances, i guess.

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
At least he isn't playable.
The idea was abusrd to begin with, and only fanboys wanted him.
I'm glad he is just an Item.
Agreed,but now thats hes a confirmed item,many assumed that he was the replacement for MewTwo.Whats of to become of him if hes in existance?IMO,I think the 1st generation of Pokemon have been flushed out with the exception of Pikachu for self explantory reasons.Thats now 2 Pokemon from newer generations people,something to thing about... :(

Arrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
This might be old news, but I just noticed that the spelling of Samurai Goroh's name was corrected in his AT section on the Dojo.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I didn't like the update, but I can see why he did this update. He wanted to please the Pokemon fans.

Oh well, I am thinking character tomorrow (or later today). Whatever.
Dude i'm p*****, I say with Sakurai screwing up with this, Goro, etc. and too much items, Miyamoto would have been better, or at least if Sakurai keeps bombing my reasonable top 10 list...2 dead, 8 still left. WW Link, Diddy, Megaman, Ridley, Sonic, Dark Samus, Geno, Midna, and my 2 new top ten list characters Olimar and Miis. If 3 more of them go, especially the top three I'll go insane. This was major heartbreak, and for all those who doubt Dexoys possible good moveset, need to get imaginitive, seriously.

I'm p***** to say the least. Adn no more Deoxys hate, it's putting tons of salt in the wound...and it doesn't feel good since that was a knee in the b****! :mad:

Ahh well, stil got my 8 of my top 10 originals left, hope they make it! :)

user_name

Smash Apprentice
How many forms does Deoxys have?

I was under the impression that he had three, a speed, a defense, and an attack form. If that were true he would be a perfect PC.

^b - attack form
Vb - defense form
>b - speed form
b - hyperbeam or some attack like that

basically all his transformations would just effect his stats. Also, each transformation would have an 'attack animation too' which would also act as a special attack

^b - some sort of swirling glowing jump attack (I don't know)
Vb - some sort of shield, a reflector or an absorption shield, but it would only work for a second
>b - would sprint forward, hurting anyone in his path

you could use these attacks when in that form, but when you use, for example, ^b while in defense form you would transform into attack form.

But theres really no point in creating him moveset now, is there. =P

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Dude i'm p*****, I say with Sakurai screwing up with this, Goro, etc. and too much items, Miyamoto would have been better, or at least if Sakurai keeps bombing my reasonable top 10 list...2 dead, 8 still left. WW Link, Diddy, Megaman, Ridley, Sonic, Dark Samus, Geno, Midna, and my 2 new top ten list characters Olimar and Miis. If 3 more of them go, especially the top three I'll go insane. This was major heartbreak, and for all those who doubt Dexoys possible good moveset, need to get imaginitive, seriously.

I'm p***** to say the least. Adn no more Deoxys hate, it's putting tons of salt in the wound...and it doesn't feel good since that was a knee in the b****! :mad:

I couldn't read all of this. Did you really have to make a third post about how displeased you are? You're allowed to be displeased and all, but come on. Grow up a little.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
lol good grief..
and the pokemon poll thread lol

i dont like it either dude deoxys was one of the pokemon i wanted in too. but oh well, lucario and blaziken have better chances now.

i dont like it either dude deoxys was one of the pokemon i wanted in too. but oh well, lucario and blaziken have better chances now.

KevRed

Smash Apprentice
Groudon - Takes over stage
Deoxys - Unleashes Hyperbeam
Jirachi - Heals nearest player
Rayquaza - Flies across stage back and forth
Kyogre - Flies out of stage and unleashes a hydro pump
Regice - Freezes nearest opponents
Regirock - Makes boulders fall out of the sky ( like N64 Onix )
Registeel - Moves around stage, knocking anyone who he touches
Rotom - Electrocutes nearest opponent
Giratina - Takes over stage
Dialga - Roar of time stunning everyone, and blasts them off stage
Palkia - Earth Power, creating giant earthquake
Darkrai - Makes the screen pitch black
Manaphy - ( does nothing )
Heatran - Unleashes raging fire

etc...

-KevRed

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I couldn't read all of this. Did you really have to make a third post about how displeased you are? You're allowed to be displeased and all, but come on. Grow up a little.
I'm just ranting, give me 5 minutes and I'll be good. I'm just mad within the same month 2 of my top 10 are out the window, and they seemed so likely. Now, I support Blazekein the full way! Go Blaze, go Lucario!

There, BETTER! and get off my back! :)

Croco

Smash Lord
People are freaking out in the NSider forums about Deoxys.. worse then here of course. It's like throwing a bunch of idiots in a dark room and giving them turned on chainsaws.. :)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Groudon - Takes over stage
Deoxys - Unleashes Hyperbeam
Jirachi - Heals nearest player
Rayquaza - Flies across stage back and forth
Kyogre - Flies out of stage and unleashes a hydro pump
Regice - Freezes nearest opponents
Regirock - Makes boulders fall out of the sky ( like N64 Onix )
Registeel - Moves around stage, knocking anyone who he touches
Rotom - Electrocutes nearest opponent
Giratina - Takes over stage
Dialga - Roar of time stunning everyone, and blasts them off stage
Palkia - Earth Power, creating giant earthquake
Darkrai - Makes the screen pitch black
Manaphy - ( does nothing )
Heatran - Unleashes raging fire

etc...

-KevRed
Blastoise-Pwns all with that one super water attack.
Charizard-Blast Burn
Venasaur-That one special leaf green attack.

Good idea, good ideas! :)

And Lucario, Mewtwo, Jiggs (mad puff ball fools!), and Blazekein for Brawl! And if not...*sigh* Meowth....

Betaz

Smash Ace
*yawn*
meh alright update... and Sakurai is still random (WTF only one person thought of a pokemon... but got the pokemon wrong) i'm going to bed

well... until the next update cya!!

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
Agreed,but now thats hes a confirmed item,many assumed that he was the replacement for MewTwo.Whats to become of him if hes in existance anymore?IMO,I think the 1st generation of Pokemon have been flushed out with the exception of Pikachu for self explantory reasons.Thats now 2 Pokemon from newer generations people,something to thing about... :(
I repeat before there is anymore "heartbreakers"Those who are Mewtwo,Jiggypuff,and Pichu players better take notice before I be patting you on the backs saying,"ahhh,its okay.." :) We all just witness what happened to Dexoys,Sakurai apparently had a master ball and caught the S.O.B. :laugh:

Salaad

Smash Ace
I think Lucario deserves to be in Brawl more then Blaziken. Lucario is more of a main character, whereas Blaziken is the Final form of a starter Pokemon. I think it's based on popularity...xD

Kirbychwan

Smash Rookie
Honestly, I doubt Lucario will be a playable, or any other pokemon, for that matter.
Three pokemon, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo and Pikachu (and Pichu), are already in the game. To add any more would be grossly over-representing Pokemon.

I'd rather we have some more obscure fighters, myself.

Looks like a decent pokeball, in any case.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure we'll see the cast of Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, and Lucario.

Pikachu I don't need to explain. Jigglypuff still stands as one of the most popular pokemon in japan, I believe. Mewtwo is the original legendary powerhouse, I just hope he gets better treatment this time around.

Lucario has far better chances than Blaziken. Don't get me wrong, I (used to) like Blaziken too, but I find it hard to think that they'd include one starter without including all three, which won't happen. Lucario was the first revealed of this generation, had his own movie, and will also adapt to Brawl rather well.

And I think four pokemon is more than enough. Any more and they're overpowering Mario and Zelda, which just shouldn't happen.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think Lucario deserves to be in Brawl more then Blaziken. Lucario is more of a main character, whereas Blaziken is the Final form of a starter Pokemon. I think it's based on popularity...xD
overall Lucario should and will come first. If Sakurai wants to f*** us over, he'll kill them off. Now REggies's comment about the smash community being "stoked" is utter bs. I've lost a lot of faith, that is worse than Deoxys not making it. I'm not sure if I can trust Brawl to be as good as I once thought. I've lost a lot of faith in Sakurai, he obviously is unaware of the bigger fanbase movements. Miyamoto for Leader Director of SSB4 FTW! :)

starter pokemon, main pokemon same thing imo, i would like blaziken more than lucario, but both of them would be nice, i say lucario has a slightly better chance than blaziken, but blaziken would be better

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
im really getting tired of people saying that. there's more for blaziken than people give him credit. just cause he's fire/fighting doesn't mean he'd be a ripoff of those two. sheesh
Seriously, watch his moves. Blaze kick, Blaze burn, fire blast, flamethrower, fire spin, double kick, high jump kick, super high jump kick, triple kick, strength, struggle, tackle, mega kick, ultra kick, submision, etc. etc. etc. A perfect fighter Pokemon! :)

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace
so no Deoxyz as a character... that gives a remake of Mewtwo with a new moveset...
I repeat before there is anymore "heartbreakers"Those who are Mewtwo,Jiggypuff,and Pichu players better take notice before I be patting you on the backs saying,"ahhh,its okay.." :) We all just witness what happened to Dexoys,Sakurai apparently had a master ball and caught the S.O.B. :laugh:
Check it out.. :) Mewtwo's chances of being in are now 50% Until an old Pokemon from the 1st generation appears other than the Pikachu.IMO,with the new direction this game is heading it,dont you notice everything seems up to date with whats currently happening? I dunno why its hard for people to see that.Zelda changes? Link changes? Mario Sunshine Level? Fox changes? Pikachu's Volt tackle? Samus changes? I could go on and on,but I dont see Sakurai breaking tradtion by putting outdated Pokemon into the game.Pikachu is STILL and the **** TV show,and all the kids recongize him,so hes excuse from this..

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
im really getting tired of people saying that. there's more for blaziken than people give him credit. just cause he's fire/fighting doesn't mean he'd be a ripoff of those two. sheesh
The first three moves off the top of my head are Sky Uppercut (whatever Roy's up B is called), Fire Punch (Falcon Punch) and Blaze Kick (Falcon Kick).

Edit: I guess they could give him Flamethrower too, which would just be a rip of Bowser's fire.

Double Edit: Although I admit Sakurai could just make a moveset up. I think 3/4 (maybe only 2/4) of Mewtwo's moveset were moves that he couldn't actually learn in the game.

Lucario probably has a much more original moveset pool to build from, though I don't know his moveset well enough to hazard a guess, and I'm too tired to do it now. Maybe in the morning.

I just think Lucario has a ton more potential to be a unique fighter than Blaziken does, and also has more significance (at least in the anime/movie, they didn't make a huge deal about him in the game).

Seriously, watch his moves. Blaze kick, Blaze burn, fire blast, flamethrower, fire spin, double kick, high jump kick, super high jump kick, triple kick, strength, struggle, tackle, mega kick, ultra kick, submision, etc. etc. etc. A perfect fighter Pokemon! :)
thank you everyone thinks that deoxys would be a mewtwo ripoff just cause he's psychic. and people think because blaziken is fire/fighting, that "obviously" he must be a falcon/roy mix. grrrrr i hate generalizers

user_name

Smash Apprentice
I dunno... why would blaziken get in? hes just one of three starter Pokemon from one of the games...It seems like the people who picked the other starter Pokemon would be misrepresented, and at the same time, hes an old starter Pokemon. If they're going to pick one why wouldn't it be from D/P?

thank you everyone thinks that deoxys would be a mewtwo ripoff just cause he's psychic. and people think because blaziken is fire/fighting, that "obviously" he must be a falcon/roy mix. grrrrr i hate generalizers
I agree. I mean, is Mewtwo a Ness ripoff? They both use crazy mind powers.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I dunno... why would blaziken get in? hes just one of three starter Pokemon from one of the games...It seems like the people who picked the other starter Pokemon would be misrepresented, and at the same time, hes an old starter Pokemon. If they're going to pick one why wouldn't it be from D/P?
Infernape probably has better chances than Blaziken, really. And yeah, they won't use a starter.. because what about fans of the other two starters? They'll stay away from doing that, IMO.

Is Mewtwo a Ness ripoff?
If only Mewtwo was half as good as Ness was. :D

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Thanks. I ROFL'd when some guy posted a hate thread. He told nintendo to go die and called them a bunch of names lol. Nsiders is always great for a good laugh :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
And I think I got upset...I jsut spammed 5 times, listened to death metal, and I was good (I went from OOT orchestra to heavy metal, lol! XD). Unlike them, I'm not a Pokemon fanboy, I'm just someone who wanted individual characters, and had 2 of my top picks utterly obliterated=Goroh and Deoxys. I don't watn to snap likee that again, lol! XD

@ bluebomber22
That made me LMFAO! Scrubs say the funniest things...maybe they'll say Superman is confirmed next, lol! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom