• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
Uhm, Water could definetly do damage, how does a freaking Toad vomit back damage to the attacker?

Logic is a ***** in Super smash Bros.
smash bros. would suck if it used real logic lol. and proof water can do damage? blastoise from the pokeball would use hydro pump, and that always did damage. and even if the hover nozzle thing is isnt used, it could still be effective with the squirting itself.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
How to play are much much better than music.
I can garuntee many people will disagree with you.Then again,some will disagree with me as well.But I don't know anyone who would rahter see "You must recover!" over LoZ music.

KevRed

Smash Apprentice
Heh heh. Another thing if Smash Bros used real logic - Link, Marth, and Roy's swords will actually be able to "slice" opponents.

muahahahahha. bloody smash bros.

-KevRed

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
allright here is donkeysmasher's prediction of updates for the week

one fs
one returning veteran (peach, ness, or captain falcon) they seem to be hiding something new about yoshi
one music (confirmed)
one AT
two lackluster (how to play, item, random game mode)

notice how there's 6 updates because i sense a double update day

M.K

Level 55
What the hell?

We didn't learn anything from that except that jumping can save your life.

@DonkeySmasher, Why is an Item a lackluster update? God, I'm so freaking tired of everyone saying that.

TakDragon7

Smash Lord
Heatwave City, where air conditioners dont do jack
allright here is donkeysmasher's prediction of updates for the week

one fs
one returning veteran (peach, ness, or captain falcon) they seem to be hiding something new about yoshi
one music (confirmed)
one AT
two lackluster (how to play, item, random game mode)

notice how there's 6 updates because i sense a double update day
Those double update days are rare to see. Or at least I think it is.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
yes those double updates are rare but as the months come sakurai will probably make them more frequent to reveal info

besides don't you know by now that i'm very optimistic:grin:

QFT means quoted for truth

basically the person agrees with the quote so he brought it back up for more air time

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
We learned Mario has a longer recovery and invicibility frames from You Must Recover.

A load unconfirmed theories come from LoZ
I would rather find out ''oh,marios up b is a little longer,ok." in a trailer or in the game.that's not going to keep me satisfied.Music at least you would revisit again.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
We learned Mario has a longer recovery and invicibility frames from You Must Recover.

A load unconfirmed theories come from LoZ
wow thats so intriguing. the updates arent all about learning stuff. fighting without music would be frickin boring. i love the loz song. mario's longer jump is not that significant anyhow, or the invincibility frames.
half an hour everyone.

M.K

Level 55
*gasp* I didn't know Mario wasn't a fat Italian plumber! How very unethical of my for not noticing. [/sarcasm]

Sorry, I hate How to Plays.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
one man's treasure is another man's trash and viseversa

it's just how you see things

some people like blunt raw info so they can analyze it beforehand also they know they'll have to listen to the music while playing the game anyway so it's not a thrill

others know that a game will be analyzed to it's limits when it comes out therefore they like things that people can enjoy due to its artistic flare they argue that while playing the game they will notice and use all these things which usually happens farely quickly anyway

there did i argue well for both sides we know got blood and volrec's position and they won't give it up now we can understand there reasons

i for one is in got blood's side but volrec is completely understandable

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Ya,either way it doesn't really matter what we want.Cause what we get is what we get.

GB?:1 Volrec:0 (:p:)

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

it looks like my post didn;t get in your heads

well if you can't beat them join them

woot music is so fun and exciting it's the best!!!!111111101011010!!!! "crosses to other side of room"
look at that how to play update it shows so much insight on mario's jumps 1!111!111!11111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom