• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
if we get an item from melee, or special moves that we already know about, or "how to jump" tonight, i will hunt down sakurai's house and put the gun to his ****in head and then take charge of the updates myself, and actually try to please ppl.

...... a little dramatic?
edit: at ethan rodgers: that fs for zelda would pwn ***
at meta-kirby: totally agree: i think luigi will look hella cool. and i said the same for his fs lol

M.K

Level 55
I'll steal his favorite type of pudding, and give it all to the starving children in Africa.

NO MORE YUM PUDDING FOR BAD UPDATER!!!!!

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
It doesn't seem likely to get a how to play update right after a stage or music.I'm thinking maybe an item,AT,or character.Wishful thinking,but it's just what I expect.

Del Money

Smash Champion
if we get an item from melee, or special moves that we already know about, or "how to jump" tonight, i will hunt down sakurai's house and put the gun to his ****in head and then take charge of the updates myself, and actually try to please ppl.

...... a little dramatic?
edit: at ethan rodgers: that fs for zelda would pwn ***
at meta-kirby: totally agree: i think luigi will look hella cool. and i said the same for his fs lol
perhaps your tranquilizer needs to be kept 'Under_Pressure' as well

otherwise yeah id be a bit POed too

It doesn't seem likely to get a how to play update right after a stage or music.I'm thinking maybe an item,AT,or character.Wishful thinking,but it's just what I expect.
agreed
item-FLUDD or blue shell
AT-king boo or shyguy
character-luigi or ganon

any of those would pwn for an update tonight.
edit: @ del monkey: i burned my tranquilizers MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........................HAHAHA

Del Money

Smash Champion
ladies, gentlemen, and team america puppets...100th post! today i become a smash journeyman!

but on topic:
the only how to play update ill be interested in is whether brawl implements air throws. i heard something about that somewhere but i dont remember where. perhaps it was just rumor

A character update with Ganon would be awesome to see.
haha 888 for the win. blackadder would be ecstatic if ganon was shown. he would worship at sakurais feet if ganon was in. he would suck sakurai's d*** if ganon........ oh whoops did i let that slip? sry blackadder lol im just messin with ya
edit: @ delmonkey: im 95 posts away from apprentice go me and dude.... air throws would kickass so much for me id love that.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
This is great stuff! Hey, nvm TakDragon, I guess...:(

Does anyone here know how to put a "gif" INTO a sig?
The same way you'd put a jpeg into a sig, I think.

I actually really like the idea of Fludd as an item. I forget who I first saw mention it; it may have been Contents. The Poltergust3000 would be nice too, but I don't really know how effective in battle it would be.

TakDragon7

Smash Lord
Heatwave City, where air conditioners dont do jack
haha 888 for the win. blackadder would be ecstatic if ganon was shown. he would worship at sakurais feet if ganon was in. he would suck sakurai's d*** if ganon........ oh whoops did i let that slip? sry blackadder lol im just messin with ya
edit: @ delmonkey: im 95 posts away from apprentice go me and dude.... air throws would kickass so much for me id love that.
lol Yeah. I think he would worship ganon instead.

Betaz

Smash Ace
but on topic:
the only how to play update ill be interested in is whether brawl implements air throws. i heard something about that somewhere but i dont remember where. perhaps it was just rumor
THAT would be intresting but can you say air chain throws....... ok that'd be weird:laugh:

I actually really like the idea of Fludd as an item. I forget who I first saw mention it; it may have been Contents. The Poltergust3000 would be nice too, but I don't really know how effective in battle it would be.
ya i said it first. i also mentioned the vaccuum too as either an item or luigis fs. it could suck in whoever gets caught in it and then they get sent flying. and the FLUDD would be nice way to rack up damage(not necessarily knockback but nice damage nonetheless)

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx

Could you do it? I want Zelda Casting Dins Fire(from the 15 sec thing) on the left side of my sig, in the black gap next to zeldas face.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord

I agree,Fludd would be an awesome update/item.Maybe be able to switch between the water,which would do minimal to no damage but knock characters back,and switch between the hover item,giving extra characters a sort of float/hover/jump additive.

KevRed

Smash Apprentice
ya i said it first. i also mentioned the vaccuum too as either an item or luigis fs. it could suck in whoever gets caught in it and then they get sent flying. and the FLUDD would be nice way to rack up damage(not necessarily knockback but nice damage nonetheless)
Well, FLUDD as an item would be kinda wierd if you think about it... damaging opponents with water. I wonder... would it even affect Samus's rock-hard suit? lol

But I certainly LOVE the idea of FLUDD being an item.

-KevRed

I agree,Fludd would be an awesome update/item.Maybe be able to switch between the water,which would do minimal to no damage but knock characters back,and switch between the hover item,giving extra characters a sort of float/hover/jump additive.
well, ya the parasol in melee gave people some extra floatage, so i think if we got the fludd-meister, it would do the normal squirting on the ground, and then in the air it would switch to hover and then u just use the item button to squirt water and start hovering. but then eventually u would run out of water, just like in the game.
1 hour left, and its going to be a character. no doubt.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Could you do it? I want Zelda Casting Dins Fire(from the 15 sec thing) on the left side of my sig, in the black gap next to zeldas face.
I'd have to download the "mini trailer" and make a screenshot of each of Zelda's frames in it, in order to do it. It wouldn't be hard, I just don't know how to download the trailer (as far as I know, on smashbros.com it just streams, doesn't it?)

EDIT: If you're talking about actually putting it INTO a sig image, I don't know how to do that. I do know it's possible, just not sure how. Sorry.

Well, FLUDD as an item would be kinda wierd if you think about it... damaging opponents with water. I wonder... would it even affect Samus's rock-hard suit? lol

But I certainly LOVE the idea of FLUDD being an item.

-KevRed
Hey, if a fan can do damage, I have faith in FLUDD.

Could you do it? It could be on her arm guard and hand
my brother might be able to. he loves doing that kinda stuff. problem is, im out of town, and wont be back til saturday, so ur best of leaving it to nothing rhymes with circus, and btw circus, u can download the 15 second trailer off of gametrailers i believe.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
I'd have to download the "mini trailer" and make a screenshot of each of Zelda's frames in it, in order to do it. It wouldn't be hard, I just don't know how to download the trailer (as far as I know, on smashbros.com it just streams, doesn't it?)

EDIT: If you're talking about actually putting it INTO a sig image, I don't know how to do that. I do know it's possible, just not sure how. Sorry.

Hey, if a fan can do damage, I have faith in FLUDD.

DARN! great. got all excited for nothing!

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Good thing I didn't come back to this thread this morning lol. All I said was that I didn't like the update and 5 people had to flame me for it. Well, thank you bluebomber for backing me up ^.^

Hopefully tomorrow's [or today's] update will be note-worthy.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
my brother might be able to. he loves doing that kinda stuff. problem is, im out of town, and wont be back til saturday, so ur best of leaving it to nothing rhymes with circus, and btw circus, u can download the 15 second trailer off of gametrailers i believe.
I can wait, if he can PUT THE GIF INTO MY SIG IMAGE.

M.K

Level 55
Uhm, Water could definetly do damage, how does a freaking Toad vomit back damage to the attacker?

Logic is a ***** in Super smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom