• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
You guess? :p or what, you'll combust? That'll show them.

We should all help Commonyoshi finish his paper, that way he can be bored and wait for Brawl news like the rest of us. Boy will he be sorry.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Fabio is a delectable manbeast.

Mmmmm, housewife literary erotica.

What?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Who's Fabio? It's best if you don't know, but if you're curious, go ahead and google him.

Adi stole that from the NSider boards.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Why is everyone counting down to 12:00 noon in Japan? Please inform me if I'm wrong, but I have not seen any proof of the site launching at noon. It could might as well be as early as 8:00am for Japan, or any other time.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Am I the only one who finds it funny that this was discovered as early as 7:00 last night, was disscussed, and then closed by ******* McFox for no reason, and then this new thread was made, and people are still all like:

"WTF is going on here?"

Scav edit: Nope.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Well, a few hours can't hurt, at least I can sneak on then, right now I'm not supposed to be on.

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Times that www.smashbros.com will be updated:

Japan (GMT +9): 12PM

USA and Canada
Alaska (GMT -7): 7PM
West Coast (GMT -8): 8PM
Middle West (GMT -7): 9PM
Central (GMT -6): 10PM
Mexico (GMT -6): 10PM
East Coast (GMT -5): 11PM

United Kingdom (GMT 0): 4AM
Europe (GMT +1): 5AM

Zodiac

Smash Master
About four and a half hours until we can all bask in a release date and the generous Sakuri sending us all at smashboards a free advanced copy for our tremendous patience.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
... so wait... whos fabio???
I can't believe it's without answer.

Together Fabio and I will ride on horseback to victory, and then he'll hold me, ever so gently.

And I'll quiver. Oh god, will I melt like what I could not believe my body could be, like butter!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hopefully sakurai will put something about a release date tonight,or at least let us know when we could expect it .

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
this is gunna be the longest three hours ever!!!!!! but who thinks we are gunna get a new video? i think one is due

Zodiac

Smash Master
Its funny how every other site thinks that the countdown is over and nothings being revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom