• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croco

Smash Lord
I need more childrenz to throw in the volcanoe to get updates. :(

Sakurai has been so greedy with the children sacrfices lately. >_>
I laugh every time you say that. :laugh:

**** I'm evil.. you really could be sacrificing children.. and we wouldn't even know it.. :chuckle:

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
im guessing that the daily weekday updates are Japan days at midnight which is in about 7 and a half hours

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I laugh every time you say that. :laugh:

**** I'm evil.. you really could be sacrificing children.. and we wouldn't even know it.. :chuckle:
What does it matter to you if I sacrifice children? Stop bringing up things that you should not talk about or you will join the children in the volcanoe. :mad:

Of course this is if I theoratically did sacrifise the children in my Nintendo cult.

OK, maybe just a little. Me canz helpz it. :(

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Far out. Nintendo has taken this too far. First off all they say "Yay guys lets have a countdown for a major update". Then all it is, is crap. But here comes the good part. They promise us to update it on a DAILY WEEKDAY BASIS. Well if they dont update it today I'll be very upset. They may aswell not done this wesbite update at all if they are just going to break hearts.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Far out. Nintendo has taken this too far. First off all they say "Yay guys lets have a countdown for a major update". Then all it is, is crap. But here comes the good part. They promise us to update it on a DAILY WEEKDAY BASIS. Well if they dont update it today I'll be very upset. They may aswell not done this wesbite update at all if they are just going to break hearts.
You do realize most gaming companies wouldn't give you anything, right? Be thankful we even have the hope of daily updates.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Can I be one of the children?:)
Sure, do you want to join the YMCA or Youth Group? Both seem to popular to join and you will make many friends. Every convience you can think of is there including comfy chairs, recreation centers, and nice men that "watch" over the children. The only inconvience I see is that there is no thermostat and Sakurai has to see you while you are a mess.

Note that you do have to register at the Light House part of the SWF and pay the $15 required to join. You also have to watch this instructional video in order to join:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2b1D5w82yU

Bum where are those videoz. :mad: Lol

Nes

Smash Lord
Sure, do you want to join the YMCA or Youth Group? Both seem to popular to join and you will make many friends. Every convience you can think of is there including comfy chairs, recreation centers, and nice men that "watch" over the children. The only inconvience I see is that there is no thermostat and Sakurai has to see you while you are a mess.

Note that you do have to register at the Light House part of the SWF and pay the $15 required to join. You also have to watch this instructional video in order to join:

Sure why not?

This topic is going to be ruined,isn't it? ; )

But yeah,Devastlian needs someone who can translate japanese.It's got alot of potential information.

Look for his topic in the General section.

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
well as i said before it's problably Japan days which is in about 7 hours so imma gonna go to sleep and check the website tomorrow

NES n00b

Smash Master
I am the great ruiner of topics; the destroyer of logic. I am the thread eater!! XD

Seriously though, it seems like spam topics get alot more post. I tried to give advise to three critque/advice threads and nobody has answered or contributed.

People should see the instructional video to see if sacrificing is right for them. Consult the Nintendo cult if you have any questions regarding sacrfices.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
That wouldnt make since though, its been the 23rd in Japan for hella hours now, if they wait till midnight, it'll be the 24th in japan which means they skipped a day.

The update has to happen sometime before midnight in japan or else the whole "daily weekday updates" thing is broke.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Madness?

THIS. IS. MISFORTUNATE!

EDIT: Feck, was beaten to it.

Blergh.. as much as I'd like an update, I fear we aren't getting one today =x

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Ohhhh well today was totally ruined. Jazz lost to Spurs, Portland won the lottery pick and no Brawl news. What a sad sad sad day for me.

Note - I live in Australia so technically the Spurs/Jazz game and lottery pick where today not yesterday :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom