• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ smashmv
That is exactly what I was thinking, but I don't think Sakurai will update all of them. Maybe a new stage, new song, the characters part actually working like it did before the update, game modes (stock and time at least), and possibly items and notices, but I don't expect all of this to be complete for another 2 weeks. Until then, I'm fine with the Melee menu theme remix. :)

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
SmashBros.com said:
Smash Bros. DOJO Launches with Daily Weekday Updates!
Yesterday's relaunch was at 3:50 Japan time when I think it was supposed to be more 4 o'clock. If so the update will be in a couple of minutes.

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
We can only dream and hope. Quick speculation... what do you think it'll be today? I'm going for a profile on Mario.

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
I am starting to think that because we got three posts of information yesterday that we won't get information until Friday. But grr... this makes me angreh!

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
I am starting to think that because we got three posts of information yesterday that we won't get information today. But grr... this makes me angreh!
If true then that means we won't get any tomorrow.

CURSE YOU SAKURAI!! He just danagles a carrot in front of us and then take it away.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
well this sucks..I came home from work hoping for new news..and I get nothing...off to bed I suppose, it'll be there in the morning =]

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to go to bed at 1AM PST. If there's no update by then I'm going to give up and go to sleep... I'm hoping that maybe the site will keep to it's word and update daily.

I wonder if it's going to update later in the day/night now, perhaps so people can wake up and find new info, rather than stay up all night for it.

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
maybe we won't get anymore news till friday....think about Sakurai revealed 3 things 1 for today 1 for wednesday and 1 for thursday

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^^ Seriously, if there isn't new stuff y 1:00 (about 35 minutes from now), I'm off to bed, and it will be there in the morning (hopefully). Darn you Sakurai, master and creator of the mindgames, stop messing with our heads! :laugh: I just want to see WW :link:, and 1 or 2 of other characters on my sig, and say "zomg!", watch a trailer 10 times, go to bed, and wake up and watch it 10 more times. That is all I ask, nothing more....maybe seeing :luigi: wouldn't hurt, but I'm more than good with just 1 newcomer, or one new returney, even if we know they are coming back. :)

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to go to bed at 1AM. If there's no update by then I'm going to give up and go to sleep... I'm hoping that maybe the site will keep to it's word and update daily.

I wonder if it's going to update later now, perhaps so people can wake up and find new info, rather than stay up all night for it.
Can't be done. If you are to satisfy all Japanese, European and American gamers then you'll end up in a strange time vortex. There is no time that satisifies all.

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
should name your snake David Hayter(the voice of Solid Snake) to be clever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom