• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
oh, it updated then? i thought it was supposed to update at noon in japan (11pm in EST)

oh well, i wont be up that early anyway :p

i'll just find out tomorrow when i wake up

Nobody knew exactly when it was going up. Nintendo's Japanese site said afternoon so noon was the earliest possible time. It ended up going up around 3:50 PM Japan time.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I think each day we'll get a little information concerning something different. If you click on anything on the tab on the slide, you see it go a list. Right now we have one of each thing in the stage tab, ABC of smash [or something like that], stage and music. In the future everything will probably be fleshed out.

Vali

Smash Ace
If you were playing an online game of Battlefield where the background changed according to your Wii clock against someone in a +12 hour timezone from you, what would the background do? >.> Host gets priority?

Chris of STARS

Smash Journeyman
If you were playing an online game of Battlefield where the background changed according to your Wii clock against someone in a +12 hour timezone from you, what would the background do? >.> Host gets priority?
Your Wii would explode. Obviously.

bugball

Smash Apprentice
i have to say it, this is the best forum forever.. smashboards rocks.. all people are very united, heheh i like a forum where you can post anything and nobody tell you "TROOLLL" hahaha very funny!

Junaur

Smash Apprentice
I think you're just thinking too much into it. I doubt it'll change any differently from how the background changes now in battlefield. Aside from changing slower, maybe.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^^=I 100% agree with you Junaur. No way that will ever happen. I hope the it goes through the day to night, and back to day cycle every 15 minutes or so at the most on BF, and I hope FD looks similar to that, because BF for once looks awsome in my eyes, not to mention the music for it is friggen awsome! Man, we get no new/returning characters, but Sakurai still has me excited. Shows how smart Nintendo and Sakurai are, and what a huge group of musical geniuses they have (especially the Wii channel guy :laugh:), and the music is going to be friggen sweet :)

Keta

Smash Journeyman
I believe you're right. I also think the stages will be changing based on the time of the stage, kind of like different pokemon are out at night. :laugh:

It looks as if the top platform is missing in the evening picture of Battlefield, but it's hard to tell due to the angle.... but this quote: "On Battlefield, the main platform will not change..." Makes me wonder...

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Hm...He's got Koji Khondo on this. Sakurai wins by default.

Battlefield is so much cooler now. No evil ledges. =D

sjel

Smash Rookie
Im from mexico and i enter the web today, there are few things but maybe today at 10 pm the characters will be presented, omg im waiting this title with much expectation

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
so for indiana, the site updates at 10. got it. hope fully some characters!

hey hellsolider, wanna trade wii#s for brawl. thought id ask first.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
The first page of this thread should be updated then. Last night the page went up at 2:50 am eastern.
...So that means that it updated around 8:50 pm Hawaiian time? Darn, I logged off like 30 minutes before it updated then...oh well :(

Anyways, will the site update at the same time as last night or at a different time?

I

i8waffles612

I feel really sorry for the mods.... having to close a thread every 5 minutes...

i just wanna say this right now...

look around before you make a new thread... the same thread you are thinking of making is probably on the same page....

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
The NSider forums is where all the noobs go. I hate that place, everyone there, especially the people with like 5000+ posts think they're the leaders since they seem to boss everyone around. (like Smashking, tomnookssontommy, yoshirancher, spacechappie, etc)

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
yea i was thinking about the use of wiiconnect24. i like my idea. the opponents in different timezones would be a dilemma...maybe it would stay neutral?

It's could do something like Nights where it is connected to the Weather Channel and the stages could have the same weather as it did outside seven hours ago. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom