• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Unbelieveable!
I cant believe they are putting the characters heads near the percentage damage meters. Thats an annoyance if your character ever gets behind the percentage meter. Why cant they make it transparent at least? :confused:

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
Well you'd still know where your character is. They're not that big anyway. I think you're just annoyed at the lack of information and are lashing out against it.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
It did...at 3:00a.m.(east...don't know about you guys)
You would know if you stayed up with me and everyone else for like 7 hours attacking Nsiders and n00bs.

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
Cause you're American. And thats not racist, its true. If the site is to update at the same time it did before then it'll be just before 4PM Japanese time. Now I'm guessing you're in Indiana which means that 4PM Japan time is 2AM to 3AM Indiana time (depending where you are in Indiana). You therefore must wait till tomorrow morning.
I am in England and also must wait for tomorrow morning, but a slightly easier 8AM.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I think we will get our first character update on Thursday or Friday.
^^^There you go Ethan...wait for tomorrow if it stays on schedule or updates today since it was supposed to launch yesterday.

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
If we do then it'll be Mario. If they where to change him then I suppose they would change his cape move for something else. I don't think we've seen it in any of the vids...

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
No. They've got to keep this update every weekday going till at least Novemeber. Would be funny if they released them one attack at a time including A attacks and throws.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Actually the cape was seen in the first E3 Trailer at Metaknights stage right b4 it opens up...

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Good point...but haven't they already started that with like 9 characters done already.
They did in NP magazine and other places as well.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
So since the site updates every weekday, Can't we possibly get our news a day earlier by having people translate the News off the Japanese website?

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
Yes.

The updates happen in every language at the same time, 4PM Japan (if yesterday was anything to go by). With the excepetion of the 2007 date in Japanese and US version of the site, they all have the same information.

Rash

Smash Ace
Yes.

And speaking of that particular screenshot, I love the red in the background. The day/night system they have going for this game looks like it'll turn out to be a great addition.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
hey did you noticed that under the site{s section.... are the characteristics of the game?..

it says: planned for 2007 release, genre: action, : 4 players.... mrsp (dont know whay it is)

and ...........i see no online play...

could this mean that finally brawl will not be online?¡?¡?
I noticed that. I think MRSP has to do with the price, Major Retail/Recommended Sales Price? Maybe? Oh well...

They could still be working on that detail so it'd be too early to say anything.

I just checked it, it hasnt updated yet.
Something's wrong then, you're screwed.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Is anyone else having trouble getting the song to load in the music page? I let the page open for like 30 min, but it still said 1 item remaining next to my loading bar.

WTF? Has this happened to anyone else? How'd you fix it? I really want to hear that song, it's done by the Golden Sun composer.

hellsoldierx15

Smash Journeyman
The website was actually really dissapointing, the only thing I learned was that one of the maps changes weathers... like zomg?
thats sad you think that. listen to this...would you rather have a huge update every 6 months or small updates every weekday? i choose the small updates. oh and just to let you know, the changing backgrounds are BA :p

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I noticed that. I think MRSP has to do with the price, Major Retail/Recommended Sales Price? Maybe? Oh well... .
It stands for Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price(MSRP) and I think it will be announced near or after the completion of the game.

pesticide

Smash Lord
oh, it updated then? i thought it was supposed to update at noon in japan (11pm in EST)

oh well, i wont be up that early anyway :p

i'll just find out tomorrow when i wake up

robyextreme

Smash Ace
thats sad you think that. listen to this...would you rather have a huge update every 6 months or small updates every weekday? i choose the small updates. oh and just to let you know, the changing backgrounds are BA :p
No it's not that, I just think Sakurai/SWF over-hyped the website with such little information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom