• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
5 for minutes, and I'm gone...might as well see it in the morning if the site keeps annoying me like this. Seriously, I'm soo pumped I can't help myself. Nintendo is good at getting us pumped! :laugh:

Side Noted: I need to see a doctor, I'm soo hoping for a new trailer I thought I was seeng updates an hour ago! :laugh: Nintendo is taking the mindgames to a new extreme! :laugh:

IM_A_HUSTLA

Smash Journeyman
this isnt gonna happen tonight, im going to bedd,

i havent been posting but i've been reading the posts for like 2 hours,

its just pissing me off

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Some guy on gamefaqs answered someone complaining where was Sakurai, and he said

"he's busy playing board the platforms with your mother"

I dunno I thought it was funny, maybe I'm just tired. Seriously Sakurai... he better update.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Some guy on gamefaqs answered someone complaining where was Sakurai, and he said

"he's busy playing board the platforms with your mother"

I dunno I thought it was funny, maybe I'm just tired. Seriously Sakurai... he better update.
I'm soo tired I didn't get it until the 4th time I read it! :laugh: Well I'm off, you guys can wait forever for something that won't happen for another 4 hours. I'm gone off to bed, c ya all later-Johnknight1 (say fuzzy pickles!) :ness:

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I'm soo tired I didn't get it until the 4th time I read it! :laugh: Well I'm off, you guys can wait forever for something that won't happen for another 4 hours. I'm gone off to bed, c ya all later-Johnknight1 (say fuzzy pickles!) :ness:
Fuzzy Pickles.

When people get up tomorrow, noone is even going to try to catch up with this thread. :laugh:

Sakurai should just say, "Mindgamez, lolz I cannot believe you all fell for it. What n00bs! I guess I just have 1337 skills noone can handle. oooooohhh," on the post that was suppose to be today's. :mad:

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I had this terrible vision from rapid angry refreshes of the site... for one millisecond the site updates with Sakurai mooning us, but we already hit refresh again and it goes back to the site... how frightening that would be.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I had this terrible vision from rapid angry refreshes of the site... for one millisecond the site updates with Sakurai mooning us, but we already hit refresh again and it goes back to the site... how frightening that would be.
I can't stop laughing at that.XD
OMG!! Will you two stop spamming. Seriously, it is the spammers that ruins the experience I have with this site.

>_______________>

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I am just trying to lighten the weight of this burden we call time... Sakurai... **** it... I might go to Waffle House and tell the waitress about my problems. She's destined not to understand, but it's all good.

"want a refill?"
"**** IT SAKURAI!!! yes please"

kitesinflight

Smash Rookie
i guess we can't expect much if he's gonna update every weekday until it releases... screenshots are always nice i guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom