• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croco

Smash Lord
For the Yoshi music,
I have no idea what he says at the end,
does anyone else know?
no one really know expect whoever created the ending song for Yoshi Story.
It may even be in Japanese.. or it could just be gibberish.

Think of it this way.. the same song is in the Japanese and American versions.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
He's not saying anything, it's just typical Yoshi gibberish. It's probably just "Eeeeeeaaaaohhhh.... eeeeeeaaaaaohhh." He's just singing in harmony, that's all.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
We probably won't ever know what he is saying. Atleast he'll be in Brawl, and I love him for life.
<3

If Ganon doesn't get his sword, I'm mailing a brick to Sakurai, via his window.
I don't see the big hupla with Ganon and his sword.I just want to see the face breaking Ganon with his powerful attacks and dark Magic.Don't make him a freakin' sword character,Marth,Pit,Link,and MetaKnight can fill that gap.

Prepare the tissues then. THE lord is returning.
Ya **** right!!!

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
if anything ridley's biggest con is that he has no japan fans

however he should be there to represent the underated metroid series

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Ah, forgot about Ridley (don't know how, I think I was part of that debate).

Though I think that debate may last for a while, as I don't think we'll get a new character before E3. Hopefully ZS Samus and Sheik are cleared up before then though.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

^^^
l l l
l l l
l l l

As i was saying "Yoshi is a pokemon!?!?!?!?" o_O​

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I think the name of the pokemon is Bagon or Shelgon one of those pretty sure it's Bagon
it has a strong resemblance to a yoshi though

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I don't know how people don't like him, it's ridiculous. What's not to like about a cute little dinosaur that rolls around in an egg?
A) He's not cute. B) He's not a real dinosaur. C) He rolls around in an egg. D) He makes annoying sounds. E) He is rendered to iron weight until the peak of his annoying sound jump. F) It all makes me want to Ganondorf punch him into next week, and I do.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
A) He's not cute. B) He's not a real dinosaur. C) He rolls around in an egg. D) He makes annoying sounds. E) He is rendered to iron weight until the peak of his annoying sound jump. F) It all makes me want to Ganondorf punch him into next week, and I do.
Hey! I main with that character thats not so cute makes anoying sounds that makes you wana Ganondorf punch him into next week

RDK

Smash Hero
Hey! I main with that character thats not so cute makes anoying sounds that makes you wana Ganondorf punch him into next week
Well, looks like your main is about to get Ganondorf punched into next week.

I don't see the big hupla with Ganon and his sword.I just want to see the face breaking Ganon with his powerful attacks and dark Magic.Don't make him a freakin' sword character,Marth,Pit,Link,and MetaKnight can fill that gap.
I would like it better if 'Dorf the Magnificent stayed a CF clone, but you have to admit: it WOULD be cool if he had that big broadsword it shows him twirling around like a pool noodle when he wins.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Theyll surely give Ganondrf the swrd of sgaes, being his main weapon in TP, unlike zelda with the rapier, he use it more than any other weapon, during the horse fight and the final battle...

This is actualyl good, since it guarantess ganondorf being Decloned, but he wont fight like any other swrdsmen, being a twohanded sword in one hand, he'll have Nightmare-like moves from SC...

Give him some magic attacks and u will have a kick ***, giant sword magic using gerudo beast!

KoF Link926

Smash Apprentice
id agree. After twilight princess, hes bound to get his sword in Brawl. he would be my secend best character, lol. I hope he does get his sword. Ganandorf should be a whole lot stronger theridicly, or however u spell it. Hes pretty much a god, lol, or demon.

Theyll surely give Ganondrf the swrd of sgaes, being his main weapon in TP, unlike zelda with the rapier, he use it more than any other weapon, during the horse fight and the final battle...

This is actualyl good, since it guarantess ganondorf being Decloned, but he wont fight like any other swrdsmen, being a twohanded sword in one hand, he'll have Nightmare-like moves from SC...

Give him some magic attacks and u will have a kick ***, giant sword magic using gerudo beast!
But that means he'll just be ANOTHER sword character.Him being a clone is the most unique thing about him when you think about it.

Just give him diffirent moves,he can rely on his own strength.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
I dunno... I like ganondorf's fists of fury. Fair! Bair! If those turned into Marth swipes, I'd either kill myself, or kill ganondorf's lead design and then myself.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf doesn't have anything on cute little Yoshi. But seriously, he better not use a sword in Brawl. He would pretty much be like Roy, just bigger.:(

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Give Ganon even BIGGER muscles, a meaner look, darker clothes, darker magic, and a really STRONG, really SLOW, standard B attack and I'll be happy. But seriously guys, maybe they won't release Ganon until later, if he is going to be released at all. Who knows.. I guess we will tomorrow morning :).

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Maybe Sakurai won't release a bunch of characters and we'll actually have to be surprised when the game comes out, and not see everything coming from 4 months away. :p

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm gonna go with item today. It's been a while since we had one.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
well theyve already had a new gun, and a new bomb...but no beating item yet! im guessing something to smack people with. maybe a new star rod, that you can aim the stars that shoot out of it, or shoot stars in midair...thats it! theyre making it so you can swing beating items in midair, and thats the next update, along with the new star rod.

i want a cookie if im right. no, i want thousands of cookies!!!

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
THat would be sweet, jumping through the air while you're smacking someone with a baseball bat, lol. It would put a whole different spin on the game. Oh, btw, 3 hours till update. :)

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
i want to see another pokemon coming,
if groudon is coming out, then kyogre for sure will be making an appearance, SUPER HYDRO PUMP ^.^

drewdizzal

Smash Apprentice
im hoping for a new stage. im dying to see the new metal gear stage.

WATCH OUT!!! THE METAL GEAR IS SHOOTING LAZERZZZ!!!!!

can't wait.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Let's go with majenta with this post, just for the heck of it!
I'm gonna go with item today. It's been a while since we had one.
Too bad we got Zelda, who rocks!

well theyve already had a new gun, and a new gooey bomb...but no beating item yet! im guessing something to smack people with. maybe a new star rod, that you can aim the stars that shoot out of it, or shoot stars in midair...thats it! :urg:theyre making it so you can swing beating items in midair,:urg: and thats the next update,:urg: along with the new star rod. :urg:I wish...

i want a cookie if im right. no, i want thousands of cookies!!!
Ummm... me too???

That would be sweet, jumping through the air while you're smacking someone with a baseball bat, lol, I agree, lol. It would put a whole different spin on the game.Wahoo! Oh, btw, 3 hours till update. :)
I just got the update an hour and 16 minutes ago, I like the new Zelda music! It's sweet

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
I don't know, I'm assuming that he just checked it now, and just an hour ago found out about the Zelda music, I think. I'm debating on whether or not I should stay up and wait for the update, I probably won't though because it'll just be rejection for the Ice Climbers, lol.

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
I'm wondering the same thing too... (post directed to colbusman)

Anyway, I doubt it being Zelda week, so I'm going to assume we're getting something that won't be Zelda-related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom