• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder

Smash Master
oh god, UPDATE ALREADY!!!!! COME ON GANONDORF UPDATE *crosses fingers*!!!!!!!
There is still a good solid 45 mins till you ge your update.
And yeah, gannon would be awsome.
But its unlikely to be a character update.
But its sakurai, you just NEVER know.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
How can Marth be cheap why he doesn't have an excelent Match ups?Even Falcon can **** Marth.
people think Marth is cheap because he is easy for beginners to just pick up and play because of his range. This is what people said about Kirby in ssb64 cuz of his jumps. anyhow it still takes skill to use him well

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
Well, on one way, yes.
However, in diffrent way; HELL no.

I will never swear allegiance to a spoony bard!
...oh wait.
Wrong game.
HAHA!

You spoony bard! we can only assume that they meant that to be an insult.....but we'll never know.....

anyway, ganondorf would be a sweeeeeeeeet update. i doubt we'll get another character todday though. this isnt based on evidence, im-a just saying.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
@ Cyberdemon: Yeah,I bet it took you a long time to steal that quote from Doraki's signiture.How can Marth be cheap why he doesn't have an excelent Match ups?Even Falcon can **** Marth.
lol, I don't know who Doraki is, I just rememeber I saw that quote somewhere, and I tought it would be funny to put it here. ;)

But in my opinion, if Marth can kill Falco/Fox/Falcon with a tipper as low as 20%, that's enough fact to call him cheap.

lol, I don't know who Doraki is, I just rememeber I saw that quote somewhere, and I tought it would be funny to put it here. ;)

But in my opinion, if Marth can kill Falco/Fox/Falcon with a tipper as low as 20%, that's enough fact to call him cheap.
Those are only on stages with small Horizontal walls such as Fountain of Dreams and Yoshi Story.That doesn't justify anything,and it's WAY harder than it sounds.

HAHA!! I'm so rich right now.I'm going to buy Gold robots and send them to kill you Blackladder.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Good luck finding me.
I am in a completly useless country, so you won't EVER bother looking for me there.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
mmmmmmmmm spam...............

so...............RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!! i want to see a 'wtf?' today, with some strange sakurai commentary about it. i dunno if its the translations or he just says wierd stuff, but oh boy! that sakurai can make me laugh!!

Blackadder

Smash Master
mmmmmmmmm spam...............

so...............RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!! i want to see a 'wtf?' today, with some strange sakurai commentary about it. i dunno if its the translations or he just says wierd stuff, but oh boy! that sakurai can make me laugh!!
I want GANNONDORF.
But I bet the update will be in the same vain as the "Normal" ones.
Now, if you excuse me, i need to book a flight to austria.
this may sound crazy, but there are a pack of golden killer robots chasing me as we speak.

Blackadder

Smash Master
*while on the flight, millions of people across canada listen to what can only be the screams of a man who has sufferd a fate worse than death (By golder killer robots)*
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!"

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
They are probably not going to reveal any unlockable characters. That means that even after seeing the complete 'roster', there will be that many more characters we will have yet to discover. :D

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
My guess is tonights update will be

A - an item
B - a stage we've already seen
C - some B moves (but I doubt it)

Im mostly interested in new characters/final smashes myself.

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
Wow cool music! This is almost on the level of the Menu 1! Music updates are awesome if it's an actual good music like this one. With all this Zelda, anyone think GDorf might be on tomorrow, or..... shudder..... Tingle?? Tingle wasn't in Twilight Princess so maybe we'l get a transformable Link or Midna.

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
Welp, I was wrong. But I love the music though. It's really going to make this game great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom