• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
I was hoping his lasers would stun this time.

It's cool that we got to see ZSS's gun, looks kinda like Falco's blast...

Now when is someone going to post all the pics and over analyze them.
If she has knock back to her lazers shes my new main unless Falco is back my poor signature about giving Fox Falco's gun only lasted a day! Only to be debunked =(

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Fox: LOL TOP TIRE AGAIN *****ES.

Yeah he's gonna be ****ed up once more, one way or another, people will find out how to waveshine in brawl... I doubt they'd take away wavedash from us.

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
Or the shine could just not have a set knock back...

But I'm hoping ZSS gets Falco's lasers. That's what it looks like, espically because we know that Fox's DO NOT stun, they wouldn't make her's not stun as well, that would be just too similar. So it's safe to assume ZSS's gun stuns? I smell a sexy SHLer.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
Even if zero suit samus's blaster stuns, she would have to have a SH as short as falco's and fall almost as fast as falco for it to be good. If she is a sheik-like character or a samus-like character then her SH will be far to high to facilitate good SHLing, so I doubt we'll have blue bodysuit SHLs

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
I think the shine may have been nerfed. "Taking it out"? What the hell is that? sounds like startup lag. No mention of damage or knockback.

And the blaster? Stealing KOs? What, by shooting someone as they're already falling? Who cares?!

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
well we know there is some type of playable version out because Kojima played it but if it will be at e3 is what is unknown.

I think the shine may have been nerfed. "Taking it out"? What the hell is that? sounds like startup lag. No mention of damage or knockback.

And the blaster? Stealing KOs? What, by shooting someone as they're already falling? Who cares?!

Taking what he said literally doesn't really do justice.Japanese isn't translated directly into english,only a close translation.Sakurai is more than likely being vauge.

Cisne

Smash Apprentice
the fact that there is a little device just for the shine......long animation , no more "1 frame atack" shine , but a lagged and useless secondary shield
Lame lazers again -.-

but anyway , fox looks rly cool , nice desing , one of my mains again.

the fact that there is a little device just for the shine......long animation , no more "1 frame atack" shine , but a lagged and useless secondary shield
Lame lazers again -.-

but anyway , fox looks rly cool , nice desing , one of my mains again.
Y'know,because it's an attachment doesn't mean it'll have a long animation,otherwise,it would be useless.

Just because it says"Take it out" doesn't mean it has a long animation.For all we know,that's not even what he said because it's a vauge translation.

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Or we can change the Shine's knockback capability from not being knock downward and way but upward and away... Would that be better for the masses of you people???

Or we can change the Shine's knockback capability from not being knock downward and way but upward and away... Would that be better for the masses of you people???
That could make things just as bad,because you can just shuffle a Nair to U-smash.Or you can just U-smash.Sure,you couldn't use the Drillshine infinate,but who uses that anyway?

Devastlian

Smash Lord
But that's assuming all of Fox's moves keep their hitboxes and knockbacks and such. And that Fox' still a fast-faller. And quite a few other unconfirmed things.

Also, I'm expecting a lengthy report from you about SSBB at E3, EpF. ;)

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
I laughed at the new update cause there was some mystery regarding the "thing" dangling from his waist, and yet it was the reflector the whole time! :laugh:

GenG

Smash Lord
It was obviously the reflector. Many of us assumed that when Fox was revealed back in November.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I just love it how I keep being right with my predictions. I KNEW that it was his reflector ^^. Ownage, I didn't expect any changes in his moves but I like it that we actually have some new shots of him. The blaster shot is really awesome and immediatly makes me think that his new design fits well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom