• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would YOU do in a Zombie Outbreak?!

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I've just realised, rappers are really smart stocking up on Hummers. You could safely plough your way through hoards of the undead scum.
Yea, but they'll probably drive a ax of 50 miles before they need to fuel up again xD

HolyCrusader

Smash Cadet

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
If they were slow, I'd probably just venture outside and see a bunch of dead zombies due to the fact that everyone's already prepared for them.

If they could run, I'd die like everybody else.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
this kid is becoming creative. home made claymores. box, duck tape, nails, and gun powder jimmy rigged to poles.

to lemonwater.

so i will let you wield the bow. sounds reasonable if there is only one and you dont want to use your ammunition.
and sweet action on the cross bow. you need one of those repeating ones like they have in van helsing.

all sports stores sell guns.
Holy ****, I forgot about the Van Helsing one. That one was awesome. And insane.

chuckyj100

Smash Apprentice
Holy ****, I forgot about the Van Helsing one. That one was awesome. And insane.
i love van helsing that guy is awesome!!!! I gave this alot of thought if the zombies are so dumb i would act like one until they leave and/or decompose :laugh:

Skrah

Smash Ace
i love van helsing that guy is awesome!!!! I gave this alot of thought if the zombies are so dumb i would act like one until they leave and/or decompose :laugh:
I'm sure they would smell fresh meat :laugh:

And yeah, maybe I'm getting too creative lol, but you would need to be resourceful in a real outbreak. Also there are plenty of how to do bombs sites. xD

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
It might also be helpful to wear armor (especially on the arms, neck, and legs) so that they can't bite you. Those seem to be very common areas targeted by zombies. Probably because they can get their teeth around your limbs more easily. It wouldn't hurt to wear a hard leather armor over your body though. Rounded, so that they can't even get their teeth around it. (Think: A dog trying to bite a bowling ball)

Plus, strong armor on the arms and legs can double as weapons in case the zombie gets too close to swing a weapon at or shoot. Having sharp protrusions only increases armor's effectiveness as a last-resort or extremely close range weapon. If you can acquire motorcycle gloves (they have metal plates fastened on them and a molded plate over the knuckles), that would be nice too.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
An even better idea is to try an convince every girl to have sex with you in an effort to repopulate the earth.

Chaco

Never Logs In
An even better idea is to try an convince every girl to have sex with you in an effort to repopulate the earth.
Take about 7 girls back to your "haven", and convince them your the only ones left. Then, and only then, will you repopulate the earth. With high heels. ;D

Charizard92

Smash Champion
1: pack several flashlights, first aid kits, radio, and any melee weapons I can find
2: hotwire a car and drive to a gun store/rifle range
3: get the rifle and stock up on ammo
4: wait until word of rescue arrives.
5: if no rescue will arrive, use hotwired car to escape
6: if flight is required, pray that videogames help with flight skills.

chuckyj100

Smash Apprentice
i would also use one of those suv machine gun things that they show in mythbusters Episode fish in a barrel

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Go seek shelter in a hospital! It's totally the best place to be when there's a zombie outbreak! *yarly*

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
1. Try to enlist the help of the police officer next door.
2. Also try to enlist the help of all friends which would be usful in a zombie outbreak (a surpising amount of my friends would actually be of help in this type of situation).
3. Obtain as many other weapons and as much supplies as possible.
4. Go to the middle school that is close to my house that doubles as a hurricane shelter and rough it out there.

c3gill

Smash Ace
I would be glad I purchased The ZOMBIE survival guide, by Max Brooks. and then I would be glad that I followed his ideas and stocked up on guns and survival stuffs.

First things first, Id go to Lazy Days, smoke some Hookah. Then id go next door to a gun shop, buy a few guns and a Bow set. Then Id go to the Super Wal-Mart down the street (with my friends, who all know this plan, we have talked about it) and get everyone off the premises. I would fortify that Wal- Mart, and with my friends, build a secure area within the wal-mart, for when the Zombies break our defenses. We would have food, running water and bottled water, guns, board games and books for entertainment, and plenty of clothes. As soon as Zombies break through our secondary defenses, my friends and I would ride our bikes (that we took from Wal-Mart, Zombies can hear cars and we need to escape quickly) down Rt. 17 to Yorktown Beach. From there, we could set up a true line of Defense, as the terrain is fitting for survival (come on, civil war battle was fought there. trenches everywhere, and water to our backs. Zombies cant swim.). From there we would be glad we grabbed seeds from Wal-Mart. Plant a garden, build a small, fortified city- and be on guard. Its not if they find us- its when. And we MUST be ready.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'd EAT HUMAN BRAINS!!!

All you humans think you can match us?

Ha!

We Zombies with devour you all, and dine on your brains!

...We are just biding our time, waiting for the inevitable...

smashbot226

Smash Master
I DIDN'T talk. I typed.
I knew it. Good thing I laced your breakfast with cyanide.

I don't remember- are zombies Atheistic Communists?

Or Communist-Loving Atheists?

And everybody's plans here have flaws. For one thing:

1. If zombies DO have a first attack, they will come in HUGE numbers. Not in some scrawny little pack.

2. If zombies catch fire, they will not stop. They will come after you- fire doesn't phase them, as their pain receptors no longer work. Best thing to do is to just chop their heads off- THAT always works.

Take about 7 girls back to your "haven", and convince them your the only ones left. Then, and only then, will you repopulate the earth.
Wow, you genius. Now I WANT a zombie apocalypse. Assuming all the hot chicks are alive, of course.

3. I would get as few people as I could if I have room for more. Admittedly, my family probably wouldn't be among them. In zombie-world, nobody has the sympathy.

It's all survival at that point.

4. Realistically, I'd carry only two guns, and one of them would be for backup. If I had more of a convoy or packing truck, I'd find more, but when I start out, I'll bring a shotgun and one/two pistols, several explosive devices that catch zombie's attentions, and some Advil.

In a zombie outbreak, you NEED to keep your cool.

smashbot226

Smash Master
oh ****... they're learning... My post was merely a test to see how advanced zombies have become. Clearly, we've underestimated their intelligence.
Then why don't they run? And don't give me sh*t about how their bones deteriorate or they're held back by some idiotic limitation.

Zombies are stupid. Psycho Incarnate is obviously an alien who is also a zombie wannabe.

slave1

Smash Lord
It might also be helpful to wear armor (especially on the arms, neck, and legs) so that they can't bite you. Those seem to be very common areas targeted by zombies. Probably because they can get their teeth around your limbs more easily. It wouldn't hurt to wear a hard leather armor over your body though. Rounded, so that they can't even get their teeth around it. (Think: A dog trying to bite a bowling ball)

true. cheep protection. shin guards, wrist guards like the ones you use rollerblading. helment. elbo guards. not sure what one would use for finger guards.

wearing motorcycle clothing would work.

Smashbot:

good point on only bringing two weapons. but one could do three.
1 on the back
1 or 2 pistols on the hips or legs
1 in hand.

dealing with the numbers of zombies.
its true. you people who mention riding bikes. especially in a city. learn to drive. you want to move fast. but a bike on the back is not bad.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Yeah, even cheap rollerblading/skating stuff would probably work. The hard composite plastic variety. Metal would be thinner and allow you to move more freely, but you shouldn't need metal armor except for your hands and forearms. Maybe shins and feet if you plan on punching/kicking zombies or want to be prepared for scenarios in which punching and kicking them could be necessary.

smashbot226

Smash Master
They are zombies. They are inadvertent masters at trapping you. You will need a huge steamroller if you intend on following through with that statement.

Or you can be the meatshield.

c3gill

Smash Ace
4. Realistically, I'd carry only two guns, and one of them would be for backup. If I had more of a convoy or packing truck, I'd find more, but when I start out, I'll bring a shotgun and one/two pistols, several explosive devices that catch zombie's attentions, and some Advil.
Zombies can still hear prey- guns, while effictive at mowing down large mobs, are only going to draw more zombies to you. Silencer ftw, but a decent compound Bow with some training behind it could be the best bet. a handy pistol could be nice, but it shouldnt be your only type of weapon, or primary weapon. If you are trained with a hand-held weapon that could prove useful as a primary weapon as well, but you must be extra cautious in this case, as a bite is much more likely in close combat.

EDIT- ammunition. Guns have a very limited ammo, but for a bow you can generally reuse arrows, and make your own if need be. Much easier than making bullets, anyway.

dealing with the numbers of zombies.
its true. you people who mention riding bikes. especially in a city. learn to drive. you want to move fast. but a bike on the back is not bad.
Driving is going to be worthless, more Zombies will be in the larger cities because of the large amount of prey. cars will be piled up from crashes and people panicking, so it would be hard to drive through a city. Cars make noise- A LOT of noise. and they require gasoline- which wont be in large supply once Zombies are running rampant. Sure a diesel engine could be nice if your living in a low population area (Montana or Wisconsin, or northern Canada lol)- but noise is always a factor. Bikes are almost always a better bet than cars, as they are silent and run on man power. Plus, most cars that are "offroad" would epic fail in a real offroading situation. a bicycle is almost always better than a car when zombies attack.

Obviously cars are amazing in certain situations, such as clearing out certain areas, scouting, and of course for hunting. But, if you live in a city, have a bicycle ready.

Top Bottom