• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would YOU do in a Zombie Outbreak?!

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
Just want to know what you guys would do once you figured out that people were turning into mindless, violent cannibalistic monsters.

What I would do?

Kill myself.

I'd rather have them chewing on my dead corpse then my valiantly trying to reach safety alive and kicking body.

What would YOU do. Don't just say run or get guns. Be a little specific.

Oh yeah you might find this interesting..http://www.cracked.com/article_1564...-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

Also I'm referring to zombies that run not the slow and steady gets the brains.(like the puns?)

Edit: I apologize if this is a re post
Just read the "Zombie survival guide".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zombie_Survival_Guide

1. Cold or artic terrains are the best.
2. Blades don't need reloading.
3. Find a werehouse.
4. More ammo + more guns = Less zombies ---> The better.
5. Tight fitting cloths.
6. Semi-automatic, preferably the M16 or a M1 carbine.
7. Read "World war Z".

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
well I would know not to travel down a river by boat, shooting anything I saw move.

slave1

Smash Lord
now based off what this guy has to say

"A flesh-feasting bugger stumbles into your room. What do you do?"

Luckily for me my roomate always has the door locked. and i hate it, but in this case it would be good. luckily i have a window easily opened and can be easily busted if one is at door. but on the other hand i have little for protection if one came in. it would be down to who can rip the others head off.

"Forget long-term planning. How do you escape your room when he blocks the door? Weapons? Diversion? Window? What's your escape?"

so if i know he is at my door and i know he is there. i get out through my window. the car is on the other side of my building which only will take me a few seconds to get too. i have a pear of scissors. i would grab my boots and some warm clothing. this is now after i have delt with the zombie or while it is beating on my door.

Alright. So you've escaped your room and told me how.

Five minutes to grab some items from your house. Take your pick!

backpack.
i would take my boots. they are waterproof and made of leather. very good.
lighter
cellphone and charger. there will be power for a while.
i have some food, but most of my food is munchies.
my headlamp
my plyiers and screw driver.
coat
snowboarding pants (hunting one are at home where i am not at)
water.

Okay, your five minutes are up and you have to get out. Time to find a safe haven.

i begin heading south to Arizona where i have family. heading north to salt lake would just end bad. but if i was home in salt lake i would first go to my neighbor. he is a Vietnam veteran so he has a stock pile of guns just in case the commies come. (lol) he also has a big anus truck so i would take that. but anyways i would begin heading south.

Haven #1

"Caution - Just enough zombies everywhere to put any longterm plans to rest, but enough to travel at least half an hour."

i would now be somewhere in provo. but judging on how my neighbor drives we might be farther because he likes haling a**. but we might end up at cabela's i dont think there are much safer places in the world than these stores. there are thousands of guns, with the ammunition to go with it. food can be gathered later.

half an hour from where i live is st. george, home to xsyven. whether i would pick him up or not is the question. but i would need to head to Kanab. so all my focus would be on getting there. and or now thinking about it. i might go to Zions National park. cliffs. there is food near by. its in the desert and it is far away from anything and everything. but i would not really think of it as a long term hiding spot. but it is one option.

Pit-Stop: guns wise. neighbor has us covered.

Important things I'll have at this mall:

screw malls you are now stuck in the heart of zombie haven.

Haven #2

Imminent - Travel time limited to half an hour or less:

i would do my best to be far away from anything and any one.

Pitstop: none. keep driving.

Haven #3

Danger! - Zombies are everwhere. Travel time limited to fifteen minutes.

so if zombies are everythwhere. from not sure which location. pop car in to four wheel drive and step on gas. this would be in neighbors truck. if i am in my dinky car. than i could be in trouble.

Pitstop: For Wal-Mart, the nearby Domo gas station. Load up jerricans. For Safeway, Liquor Mart is a ten second run away, so it's worth loading up on molotov cocktails

but i will go with what this kid is saying

Haven #4

Abandon all hope - Travel time is limited to running distance. Two minutes by car, if that.
but running distance or two minutes of driving from where i am at. I would be out of the small little city i am in. but i would book it to walmart. it is close and is a super center so there is enough dry food to last a few months. but i live in a small town so there are not enough people here to really F things up. and we are farrrrrr away from anyone to be in real danger.

Pitstop None allowed for this. Your pitstop is your last stop.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Falco Pillar.

Then the zombies will never shieldgrab me! :mad:

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Apparently you don't watch zombie movies (or there is sarcasm I'm not realizing)
Speaking of zombie movies, did anyone watch Quarantine? I've already seen [REC] and I really liked that, so I kinda want to see it's remake, but I've heard mixed reviews.

Ebullience

Smash Rookie
Haha, my friend and I had this plan when we were 10:
1. Take out my fish from his tank and put him in a plastic baggy filled with water. Then carry the tank along.
2. Stop a bus and threaten to use the fish tank as a weapon if all passengers didn't exit.
3. After all passengers + bus driver leave we take over the bus and drive to the nearest grocery store.
4. One of us goes into the store and takes as much food as possible. Afterwards, this person runs back into the bus.
5. Flee to Canada.

Thinking about it now, we'd probably die midway.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
1. Get my backup
2. set up a place for safety for all the people that i know and arent zombies
3. get my katana
4. grab a couple cherry bombs
5. kick butt

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'd try and eat them. I'm not sure they take kindly to role reversals. ;)

slave1

Smash Lord
Haha, my friend and I had this plan when we were 10:
1. Take out my fish from his tank and put him in a plastic baggy filled with water. Then carry the tank along.
2. Stop a bus and threaten to use the fish tank as a weapon if all passengers didn't exit.
3. After all passengers + bus driver leave we take over the bus and drive to the nearest grocery store.
4. One of us goes into the store and takes as much food as possible. Afterwards, this person runs back into the bus.
5. Flee to Canada.

Thinking about it now, we'd probably die midway.
i think you would have died within the first few minutes

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Tsk. I'd go as far as I could with a BB Gun and a set of kitchen knives...and a truck. Or I'd do like in World Destruction/Sands of Destruction and be the hero that sets out to destroy the world. Except I'd use a computer virus to kill everyone. Overclocking to the max, anyone?

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'd murder any zombie mother****ers that come near me.

Bombs, guns, axes, you name it, it's in their heads.

Real talk, I'm not going to get murderously eaten by nightmarish zombies if I can help it.

And I'd flee to Alaska, or someplace like that, where it's deserted and there's no infection.

Watch Resident Evil 3: Extinction. You'll understand where I'm coming from.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I would help others survive. I'll round up all the young, old, and sick and protect them.
Because when the zombies did eventually overrun us, I would be able to escape as they consumed all the pathetic ones first.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
LOL

I remember my plan with my best friend as a kid as well.

1. Dump all the stupid school stuff out of our backpacks and take a few water bottles and a lot of food, and some batteries and our gameboys.

2. Get weapons from outside. I would take the pickaxe, he would take the hammer.

3. Run and hide somewhere. Build a fort perhaps XD

Veril

Frame Savant
Zombie Jiggs would have a lot of lag from resting all the zombies. Of course, I have a shotgun, so she'd be ok. Best doubles combo ever.

smashbot226

Smash Master
I'd make a joke referencing the stupidity of zombie-attack survivors in movies, but I will say my say:

1. Shave my head and wear tight clothing, to make it harder for them to grab you.

2. Bring a crowbar, shotgun/shotgun ammo, flashlight, backup pistol/pistol ammo, water, PB&J's, and a radio.

3. Gather as many people as I can (Preferably no more than five...)

4. Get back to my place and barricade the HELL out of it with wood, steel platings, and whatever else we can find. Even sliding glass doors and windows will be boarded at LEAST thrice.

5. Set up warning traps, like interconnected streetlight signals with wires and bells, and create an emergency exit leading out to my shopping market from Barnes & Noble (Which is two stories tall).

6. Would hide out in the bathroom directly below us and the elevator.

7. Every now and then, will try the radio.

8. If anyone is bitten, they will be shot. Immediately.

9. If all else fails, blow up the city after escaping. Chances are if a zombie attack was there, the population of the zombies would be monstrous. I imagine it can only be for the best.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
LOL

I remember my plan with my best friend as a kid as well.

1. Dump all the stupid school stuff out of our backpacks and take a few water bottles and a lot of food, and some batteries and our gameboys.

2. Get weapons from outside. I would take the pickaxe, he would take the hammer.

3. Run and hide somewhere. Build a fort perhaps XD
LOL, me and my friend used to do exactly that! But without the zombies/weapons part. We would just take our gameboys and some food into the woods, build a fort, then play pokemon in that fort for a few hours.

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
The Zombie Survival Guide and Left 4 Dead are good places to start if you really want to survive in a zombie outbreak. Read the book and play the game people! It's for your own good!!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I will attempt to follow the outlines provided by EE in the link earlier on in the thread.

1) My rooms right on the main floor, not good as that's where the zombies will be entering. All they have to do is walk about 6 yards to reach my door. Seeing the zombie, I would knock down everything on the nightstand and club the beast with it until it is vanquished. In the case it is momentarily stunned but not dead, I would make an exit through the window and run away.

2) Right, five things I should pack. I would run to the kitchen and grab silverware, mostly forks and knives. After that, I would grab some matches and stuff my pockets with paper. As for the two additional things, I would pack a few bags of Goldfish and maybe fill up a bottle with water.

3) At ZI #1, I would travel to the desolate country side by car, plowing zombies over the whole time. The zombie population becomes noticably thinner as I reach my father's house, and I immediatly nail heavy boards to the garage, front door, and all the doors and windows in the house. I would destroy the stairs to our deck on the second floor in the back and possibly line the perimeter of the house with objects such as nails protruding from the ground. As I finish the last of the precautions, I would venture inside to find plenty more sharp knives and forks in the kitchen, as well as food.

At ZI #2, I would travel to the Kroger located a few miles down the road. I would find plenty of food there, plus the cash registers should prove fatal to those mindless zombies.

ZI #3 would be in the woods across the street. I figure that the zombies will look more for the people in houses. I would find plenty of twigs and kindling wood to catch the town on fire, so I may destroy the zombies!

Well, that's all I got.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I haven't seen the most important thing you bring with you when Zombies get lose... PEOPLE OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER WHO AREN'T INFECTED! Humanity ends if we can't breed anymore, so you should find that special someone in your class and save their lives, then he/she would be more willing to be with you! You get what you want, she/he stays alive, and Humanity doesn't end.

Weapon wize, I'd bring a PUMPABLE CHAINSAW, not one that requires electricity, but one that I rapidly pump it to fuel it for a while then let it cut through anything in it's path, and I heard about a cannon that you can put anything inside of it, from rocks to twigs, and it moves the item around so fast that when you release it from it's barrel (pull the trigger), it can blast through steel. I'd bring that too, in pump-form.

I'd also bring anything I need to make fire, a good knife for precision work making forts and such, and as much food as I could bring but not be slowed down. I would also pack extra clothing too, just to be safe. Although the girl I bring with me only needs her bikini. She looks good, and anything that tries to touch her dies. Everyone wins!

Oracle

Smash Master
Well in most of those circumstances, the zombies are slow, so I would just drive away.

None of the guys in the films ever thought of that.

Or make a huge base. All of them belong to us.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Gordon Freeman used a crowbar to kill aliens. ALIENS!

So you can use a crowbar to kill zombies =D

It's probably not going to be easy, but I guess it's possible.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
You underestimate the power of the mighty crowbar...
idk, with a crowbar, you'll maybe get one good crack in at a zombie's head, but it isn't going to mean **** when 5-10 are surrounding/approaching you. You need a gun with lots of ammo and panic room with lots of food

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Oh, dont even get me started. :laugh: But in all seriousness, as much as Id LIKE to say Id get a gun and go huntin', wouldnt it seem like the most logical thing to do would be dismember them? I mean really, if zombies are indeed ZOMBIES, removing the head or destroying the brain wont stop them. Putting lead into them could HELP but isnt the answer.

Id go SOMEWHERE and get a sword, then proceed to ride my three-wheeler awkwardly (Im almost 6 ft you see) out of my town while attempting to chop the zombies heads off with something very sharp. >_<

Top Bottom