• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What type of Smasher are You?

Csg999

Smash Rookie
I'm a caual and compeditive

I love casually playing against my friends (even though they are easy) but I also like a little bit of compeditive because then I can verse someone different :)

L__

Smash Master
Play Pichu and charge your skullbash for a minute.

OMFG IT'S A FRIGGEN YELLOW BULLET.

*KO*

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
I challenge myself by playing the most hardest characters to use in the most difficult situations to shake up. I like to muck around though and do funny things sometimes, using Wario was the best for one of them.

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646
I play two ways.

I ether chase you with a speed character and try to out do you, or I use a Heavy type and overpower you, without going anywhere really.

RaylEnzan

Smash Rookie
If i were to say for myself... it would be between Casual and Competitive. I play when i can and can be very competitive but it's all for the sake of enjoying myself more.

Cissnei

Smash Rookie
I'd say im a hardcore brawler, i go all out. Even trying to learn techs i just found.

Top Bottom